World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Michigan-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - dyl10s - Mar. 18, 2014

Ya that would be great we just need more people interested do u know anyone

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Flambo. - Mar. 19, 2014

I know one person Buuuuuuut, he never posts, is really busy, doesn't have many good combos even when I try to help him he just doesn't have the parts, he also got creamed at the last tournament I brought him to winning a whopping one battle. I'm not saying he's bad. It's just that he is kind of inexperienced and is still a little new to beyblading. That's about the only guy I know...So yeah.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - dyl10s - Mar. 19, 2014

(Mar. 19, 2014  1:51 AM)Flambo. Wrote: I know one person Buuuuuuut, he never posts, is really busy, doesn't have many good combos even when I try to help him he just doesn't have the parts, he also got creamed at the last tournament I brought him to winning a whopping one battle. I'm not saying he's bad. It's just that he is kind of inexperienced and is still a little new to beyblading. That's about the only guy I know...So yeah.

Honestly I am to do u have any helpful tips??

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dual - Mar. 19, 2014

Guys, take this to pm.
I'd try to answer your question, but I'm not really sure what you guys are saying Tongue_out

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - fangdestroy - Apr. 07, 2014

(Mar. 15, 2014  2:03 PM)dyl10s Wrote: Lake Orion, Michigan Tournament?
hey everyone wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a Lake Orion tournament. I won't promise anything but I think I would be able to have a tournament I just need to see how many people are interested? Hope we can make this happen!

you can put me as a maybe but an exact date would definitely help me confirm ( cause of school.)

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - .:Libra:. - Apr. 07, 2014

Put me as a maybe too

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - dyl10s - Apr. 08, 2014

Lake Orion, Michigan Tournament?
Hey everyone about the tournament, I am very inexperienced at beybladeing and a tourney might be a big struggle for me to set up bet maybe like a beyblade meet up. Also i play soccer so i don't have much time on the weekends but im on spring break right now would anyone want to meet up Thursday or Friday and just have some fun????

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - rage sagittario - Apr. 17, 2014

Do any of you guys like plastic beyblades?

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Flambo. - Apr. 17, 2014

I have one plastic blade and one hms blade. That's it.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - TimeOut - Apr. 17, 2014

You guys might want to see if you can get in contact with this library: http://cedarspringspost.com/2014/03/20/hometown-happenings-102/

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Flambo. - May. 21, 2014

That's it. I gotta revive this thread. It's now on the second page. I feel like all of you forgot or abandoned this thread.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Yuko Ray14 - May. 26, 2014

I'm sorry, I've been really busy but I've freed up some time. Anybody want a tournament in the South Eastern part of Michigan near the end of June?

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Cake - May. 26, 2014

Not sure exactly how well that would work, but in the past I've been able to go to basically anything in the southern area.

Of course, I was planning on hosting something myself this summer too, idk when though Tongue_out

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Yuko Ray14 - May. 26, 2014

If I do host is everyone ok with limited format?

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Cake - May. 26, 2014

Limited's fine, though I would like to do some Standard again sometime.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Flambo. - May. 27, 2014

Limited is cool. I made a few combos for it. I understand that you've been busy. I've heard that high school is tough and I'm going into 9th grade next year...But hopefully this summer there will be lots of tournaments.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Yuko Ray14 - May. 27, 2014

I do too! I will try my best to have at least one tournament a month this summer

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Coach - May. 31, 2014

We hope to attend and we will be selling NEAR EVERYTHING if we do! Need something we got it... For now we will set aside some stuff we want to keep but we have quite a collection we do nothing with anymore and other collectables. tons of plastics from Okinawa... depending on how these next few months go we'll figure it out if we're getting out of Beyblade completely and may sell absolutely everything later including NIB items such as Strongest Blader Set (Blitz, Basalt, Nightmare)...

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Cake - May. 31, 2014

(May. 31, 2014  12:28 AM)Coach Wrote: We hope to attend and we will be selling NEAR EVERYTHING if we do! Need something we got it... For now we will set aside some stuff we want to keep but we have quite a collection we do nothing with anymore and other collectables. tons of plastics from Okinawa... depending on how these next few months go we'll figure it out if we're getting out of Beyblade completely and may sell absolutely everything later including NIB items such as Strongest Blader Set (Blitz, Basalt, Nightmare)...

nooooooooooo

whyyyyy Unhappy

I'd love to get my hands on some parts, but it's sad to see that you may be quitting...

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - fangdestroy - Jun. 08, 2014

Is this still happening ?

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Yuko Ray14 - Jun. 08, 2014

Yes

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Yuko Ray14 - Jun. 10, 2014

Alright so my list of confirmed is
Me
Fang
Coach
WyattV2
Fangdestroy
Libra
Libra's friend
Flambo

Maybies
Cake
Basaltspam
Guardian Reviser
Tri

Ill put in the proposal this weekend, it will either be at the usual Warriors 3 or a new place I am trying to work with called Gamers Gauntlet. But is everyone fine with the last saturday of this month or the first saturday of July? And limited format.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - .:Libra:. - Jun. 10, 2014

Last Saturday of this month because I have camp the next week

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Flambo. - Jun. 10, 2014

That's fine with me. Yeah I can go. I would actually prefer Warriors 3 because of the distance

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Neo - Jun. 10, 2014

I'm going to Dewitt in two weeks. So...maybe?