World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Michigan-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dragon-Emperor - Nov. 08, 2013

Any Tournaments near Warren, Troy, Sterling Heights, Utica?

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - TrickStar20 - Nov. 09, 2013

I'll be a maybe for this tournament. I just got over my cold and I feel like battling Smile

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - rage sagittario - Nov. 10, 2013

Put me, death man, john09, and joelhooker400 as a mabey

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dragon-Emperor - Nov. 10, 2013

Do you have a specific location and time?

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Yuko Ray14 - Nov. 11, 2013

^Not yet. Ok If you guys are ok with this one at Warriors 3 again I can have one there for sure on the 30th, Lansing Comic Book stores are getting quite tedious to cooperate with haha. And that Warriors 3 will work best with my busy schedule.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Coach - Nov. 11, 2013

Yuko I have another idea. I'll PM you if we can get the bladers out here to the West side of the state.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Flambo. - Nov. 11, 2013

Warriors 3 would be awesome! I'm more likely to come there than somewhere farther away.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Coach - Nov. 12, 2013

Well Yuko, we can't travel that far on Wyatt's b-day. So we're going to try and have a tournament at our house. Is anybody able to come to Holland MI tournament start at 1 I have some co-workers and some of their kids that might be in. Wyatt is going to ask some kids from school too.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - fangdestroy - Nov. 12, 2013

So what is going on , is the tournament at coaches house ?

Well I'm going to try to have one, because I cannot make it all the way to Warrior 3. Last I talked to Yuko he wasn't sure his mom would drive him all the way across state. So I don't know his plans. but I figured even people from the Chicago area could get to mine... Just want to see if I can get 8 bladers.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Samurai_Ifraid1 - Nov. 12, 2013

I wouldnt be able to go to yours Coachs.

I figured this much most of you are in the Detroit area, which is great over there right now. I know most of you wouldn't be willing to come to the West side of the state. Maybe I could get Kai-v and the Mods to let me open up a new thread for West Michigan tournaments instead of all of this being in one thread....

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 12, 2013

(Nov. 12, 2013  3:15 AM)Coach Wrote: I figured this much most of you are in the Detroit area, which is great over there right now. I know most of you wouldn't be willing to come to the West side of the state. Maybe I could get Kai-v and the Mods to let me open up a new thread for West Michigan tournaments instead of all of this being in one thread....

OK, if it is really too great a distance for most people in Michigan to commit to, go ahead.

Thanks Kai-V, I'm really closer to Chicago than Detroit, it can be about a 3 hour drive give or take a few from one side of the state to the other.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Flambo. - Nov. 20, 2013

Hey, is this still happening? Or is it happening after Coach's tournament?

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Yuko Ray14 - Nov. 21, 2013

No, Coach has taken over the November tournament, I'll try to get one in December but my schedule is pretty tight. (The downfall of being in your schools's Glee Club, Symphony Orchestra, and Choir lol)

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - The Archer - Nov. 21, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  12:21 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: No, Coach has taken over the November tournament, I'll try to get one in December but my schedule is pretty tight. (The downfall of being in your schools's Glee Club, Symphony Orchestra, and Choir lol)
glee, orchestra, and choir? No wonder why you haven't been that active. I can only deal with an orchestra

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Flambo. - Nov. 21, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  12:21 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: No, Coach has taken over the November tournament, I'll try to get one in December but my schedule is pretty tight. (The downfall of being in your schools's Glee Club, Symphony Orchestra, and Choir lol)

Ok, then. Man I know how you feel I have to do 200 minutes of practicing the saxophone every 2 weeks.........

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Yuko Ray14 - Nov. 22, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  11:05 PM)KeyBlader500 Wrote:

Ok, then. Man I know how you feel I have to do 200 minutes of practicing the saxophone every 2 weeks.........

Hey my friend plays the Saxophone and he's a ladies man Tongue_out_wink lol but depending on the weather in January or even December I might try a little harder to find a comic book store in Lansing to have a tournament at.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Coach - Dec. 01, 2013

Yuko, I'd like to try and get this next tournament going the weekend between Christmas and New Years if that works for most people's schedules.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - .:Libra:. - Dec. 03, 2013

Hey that sounds good for me I have two half brothers coming up that like beyblade and I'll be in Grand Rapids that week so I'll see if I can. Also I've been really busy so that's why i haven't be on lately

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Coach - Dec. 03, 2013

Actually this next one will be back at Warriors 3 hopefully.

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Coach - Dec. 04, 2013

Double Post Sorry but we need Michigan Bladers that want tournaments to get out this month.
First priority: Yuko's Tournament at Warrior 3. Get a hold of them ASAP please Yuko. Unless you'd rather have me do it, which is no big deal I just figured this is your territory.
There will be a tournament on the East Side of the State though for sure, Yuko came out to my place last month, Now I'm supporting the East Sided. So Wyatt V2 and I will be out there for sure!

In addition: Given the epicness of The WBO 5th Anniversary and the scavenger hunt. I want to do one as well on the West Side of the State. There is a location that was accepting last year but I wasn't thrilled about them, but it will work. I'm going to check back with them. I need bladers around the Grand Rapids area to speak up and let me know you're out there. Once I get word from interested bladers I'll get started on this.

We can get Michigan back up to where we were a couple years ago. Beyblading doesn't have to be the only thing in your life but I think it can be something you do when you aren't doing your other hobbies. It's fun and our regular bladers feel like family to me. Please ask your parents that you want to go to a tournament for a Christmas Present if that's what it takes! It'll be worth it!

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - fangdestroy - Dec. 05, 2013

So when is the tournament at warriors 3

RE: [Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Dec. 05, 2013

I can come. And possibly my friends.