World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! (/Thread-Selling-Zoroaste-s-HMS-and-Plastics-Store)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Mar. 08, 2016

Updated pics of plastics for sale

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Mar. 26, 2016

New plastics pics on dropbox. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. Also taking trades! Turn those junk mfb molds into plastics!!! I do need money though, spent too much on dual layers. Haha. Giving extra good deals if you buy this week!!!

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - sharkee9 - Mar. 27, 2016

Would you do a trade? I'll make you those graphics you wanted in exchange for the used sea dragon ms on your ebay page.

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Mar. 27, 2016

I couldn't do that, but I could definitely give it to you cheap if you throw the graphics in. Since you just bought something else. I will pm you

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - ThaKingTai - Apr. 11, 2016

PM sent man!

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - SpinDragoon1999 - Apr. 17, 2016

Hey there Man, i have a question for you

are you selling a Draciel V2 by any chance wanted that Beyblade for ages please help me

Thanks
SpinDragoon1999

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Apr. 17, 2016

Yep. I am in fact. I will PM you. We normally PM when making deals and asking questions so it doesn't keep bumping the thread.

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Apr. 23, 2016

Tons of new stuff on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/sch/christopherkakalis/m.html?item=162046398665&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
But don't ever buy off there. You guys get at least 10% off, if not more with a Paypal transaction, since I wont have to pay eBay fees. Definitely more than 10% off if you buy multiples. The more you buy the more you save! Depending on the beys and if you get a lot, I have given some people 50% or more off ebay prices!!! Doesn't hurt to shoot me an offer

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - May. 05, 2016

Added a ton of stuff to ebay. Pm me about anything you see on there that you want. I will give you the 10% WBO discount and if you buy multiples, the % off gets better and better the more you buy. Or I might give you more than 10% off anyway, depending on the item, never hurts to ask. Also my prices are usually the cheapest of ebay for 100% complete working beys unless otherwise noted. So they are the cheapest, guaranteed complete and working unlike most of the other cheapest ones and you get a discount on top of that.

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - May. 13, 2016

Added more stuff to ebay and took new pics of all my plastics for sale on Dropbox

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - May. 31, 2016

Really need $50 right now! Giving a really sick deal to the first person who can give it to me!

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Jun. 12, 2016

bump! PFMS and purple DEMS, both NIP!! I'll sell both for lower than you can get them in YJA or Rakuten right now (taking into account fees and shipping). I have some new plastics too, check out my ebay link
http://www.ebay.com/sch/christopherkakalis/m.html?item=162070067097&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
I am low on money right now, so it's the best time to get stuff of me for cheap. haha

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - ClaraM - Jun. 15, 2016

I bought these from Zoro less than a week ago at a ridiculously low price. His shipping was cheap and fast (fastest I've ever gotten anything from USA) it was really well packaged and he was quick to send it out.

Thanks Zoro, you're the best plastics and HMS dealer I've found. Keep up the awesome work!

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Jun. 17, 2016

Thanks Clara, that's an awesome package, glad you are happy with it.

Updated the drop box photos with all the stuff i currently have for sale:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uxv8iuysg4didop/AAAnzUp7lHu3EDZbUoHg4Q5ka?dl=0
Feel free to send offers, ask questions or ask for more pics. Remember, WBO members get at least a 10% discount, if not more. Deep discounts for bundle deals.
Check out my ebay listings too, but don't buy there, pm me here for a discount:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/christopherkakalis/m.html?item=162101063135&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - jonahblader13 - Jun. 21, 2016

PM sent!

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - agumonx7 - Jun. 23, 2016

Do you have a Metal Change Core for sale?

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Jun. 23, 2016

Sure. I have a couple extra still, red and purple, sorry no original color ones. It's a really cool tip though and I'm not that motivated to sell it. That being said, I wouldn't be unreasonable about the price. Please PM me an offer if you would like

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - bloodynine9 - Jul. 05, 2016

if you are looking for someone to take that galeon im your guy, i've sent a pm over

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - FIREFIRE CPB - Jul. 06, 2016

hey Zoro do you have Dark Effgy MS and Samurai Changer MS?

if you have lot of plastics for sale I will happily buy it too

haha getting in plastics now

edit:- *beyhaha

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Jul. 06, 2016

PM responded
And PM sent to Firefire
Thanks for your interest guys

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Hato - Jul. 06, 2016

Would highly recommend Zoroaste. I did a trade with him, and got my package in 7 days (during the beginning of an upcoming Canada Post strike). I have also bought from him in the past, with good communication, and the package came with what was described.

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Jul. 22, 2016

Bump. Giving good deals. Need money really bad. Lol
Thanks Hato, glad you were happy with it : )

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - DJ_Wyvern - Aug. 02, 2016

Bought from Zoro quite a while ago. Got my package in about 2 days. Amazing service and amazing beyblades. Upcoming purchases from me in the future Zoro. Keeping my eye on that dragoon ms in your store!

And I just realized that it's gone. So sad. ;-;

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - DJ_Wyvern - Aug. 03, 2016

Would you happen to have any DEMS (red version) attack rings for sale? I noticed you had all the extra running cores and figured they had to come from somewhere.

RE: Zoroaste's HMS and Plastics Store! - Zoroaste - Aug. 03, 2016

Thanks man, I appreciate your business and endorsement.
Nah, sorry, no more red DEMS. Only had a couple that were sold a long time ago and then extra running cores (those random boosters come with random parts, so you aren't guaranteed full beys)