World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers (/Thread-Maryland-USA-Maryland-Beybladers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Tech - Apr. 27, 2013

I'll send it in tomorrow.

No one is expecting you to host anyhing...

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Yami - Apr. 27, 2013

It best to not do 2 tournaments Ginga....

Date is up to You and Time......make sure you guys are together.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - *Ginga* - Apr. 27, 2013

I was expecting myself to host it, haha.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Yami - Apr. 27, 2013

Not going to happen. But go ahead if you want.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Tech - Apr. 27, 2013

Especially since I sent in a proposal for a tournament that hasn't happened yet, we already have one coming up.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - TimeOut - Apr. 27, 2013

Yeah, Gingka I don't know where the idea of you hosting was coming from, but Tech and I have MFB covered and we'll try to figure out a way to do hms

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - TimeOut - May. 04, 2013

Can we get some confirmation as to who can make beydays?

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - *Ginga* - May. 09, 2013

I would probably be able to come.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - syn38 - May. 10, 2013

Hey anyone near Patterson park ill be up there Sunday bring ur stadium ..unless u wanna battle in the vforce aena

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - syn38 - May. 10, 2013

Who's gonna be at otakon I will

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - BillyBlast - May. 11, 2013

Hey syn, I just want to remind you this isn't a chatboard but to discuss MD WBO events, please keep that in mind sorry if this sounded mean it wasn't intended to be.

On another note, absolutly no chance I can come because of Sunday. Even if it was changed to Saturday now which it proably won't Tech already made the proposal, I wouldn't be able to go anyway sadly because my mom planned stuff for memorial weekend when she found out it was on a Sunday and not on a Saturday. I just want to ask a question why this was planned on a Sunday? I mean Sunday is in the middle of the 3 day weekend making people who could come not be able to because its in the middle of the holiday, I was just hoping someone would explain this to me. Sorry if I seem salty I am just curious about the choice of Sunday over Saturday.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Tech - May. 11, 2013

Sunday is the day that we usually have tournaments in the summer. People are used to that, so that was the factor I based it on, also Time is available on that day, and most people can make it then.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - TimeOut - May. 17, 2013

I don't really understand why our proposal hasn't been confirmed yet, but right now it doesn't look like beydays is happening, sorry, Unhappy

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Kai-V - May. 17, 2013

(May. 17, 2013  11:51 AM)Time Wrote: I don't really understand why our proposal hasn't been confirmed yet, but right now it doesn't look like beydays is happening, sorry, Unhappy

You are jumping to conclusions ...

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Sniper - May. 19, 2013

For those who aren't going to Canada and lives near Perry Hall,Nottingham,or white marsh Maryland please let me know.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - TimeOut - May. 19, 2013

Are you a normal Maryland blader?

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Sniper - May. 20, 2013

No I'm actually a new York blader but I moved to Nottingham MD. Silver springs is way closer than me having to take a bus to NYC so I was looking to see if there was anyone in the area that I could possibly get a ride from.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Yami - May. 20, 2013

Hmm Sniper I know Geetster99 is around that area but there out for Toronto this weekend.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Sniper - May. 20, 2013

Ugh that's right. Guess I won't be doing anything for beydays.

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - *Ginga* - May. 20, 2013

Come down to Silver Spring ...

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Sniper - May. 21, 2013

I would but I have no way to get there

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - TimeOut - May. 21, 2013

Just ask your parents?

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - Tech - May. 22, 2013

Here's the thread for our BeyDays tournament, this Sunday:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-Spring-MD-5-26-13-BeyDays-2013--60963

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - TimeOut - Jun. 03, 2013

Plastics and HMS on the sixteenth, who's in?

RE: [Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers - syn38 - Jun. 03, 2013

you weren't being salty wasn't being salty understand that this is in a punch at 4 but I was just asking about the older car because I'm a staff member there and I and I was thinkin that I should bring my beyStadium and I are going also see if we can setup set up a tournament at a con that's all I was asking