World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense (/Thread-Product-B-22-Beyblade-Custom-Set-Stamina-Defense)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense - Neo - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  6:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2015  6:07 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Unicorn reminds me a lot of Unicorno, which isn't uprising at all. So what's with that ripcord? It's obviously different than the traditional one...

Have you read my posts ? It is supposed to be "Long Winder", but it looks to be less than an inch longer than the other winder, at most.

That makes me wonder..
Do you think that a longer winder could be an option as opposed to the Beylauncher? It seems people have been breaking them frequently.

RE: B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense - UGottaCetus - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  6:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2015  6:07 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Unicorn reminds me a lot of Unicorno, which isn't uprising at all. So what's with that ripcord? It's obviously different than the traditional one...

Have you read my posts ? It is supposed to be "Long Winder", but it looks to be less than an inch longer than the other winder, at most.

Sorry 'bout that. Didn't see it. Yea, I'm almost certainly getting this.

RE: B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense - Kai-V - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  6:11 PM)Neo Wrote: That makes me wonder..
Do you think that a longer winder could be an option as opposed to the Beylauncher? It seems people have been breaking them frequently.

Considering that Light Launchers also always end up skipping, it would not be much safer either. I also doubt it could mechanically reach the same amount of power as a BeyLauncher.

RE: B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense - Bey Brad - Nov. 12, 2015

Sucks that every part on Ragnaruk is basically a throwaway, but everything else looks great. Pumped for this set. Ring looks awesome.

RE: B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense - Siⱺn - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  8:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sucks that every part on Ragnaruk is basically a throwaway, but everything else looks great. Pumped for this set. Ring looks awesome.

I tried ragnaruk and massive on my own freebie time, it isn't as bad as you think. I, of course don't have a b09 yet, but I will do some testing.

(Nov. 12, 2015  8:51 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I tried ragnaruk and massive on my own freebie time, it isn't as bad as you think.

What can it beat?

(Nov. 12, 2015  8:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2015  8:51 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I tried ragnaruk and massive on my own freebie time, it isn't as bad as you think.

What can it beat?

Hmmm... it depends. I wouldn't say any combo, but if contact is made early in the battle, it spells death to the opponent. If you can, can you test ragnaruk oval massive and post the results?

Just from looking at it, any Attack-type can stall it and any decent Stamina-type is going to outspin it by a huge margin. I don't test stuff unless I have some reason to think it will produce an interesting result. (Anyway, my Beyblades are packed in my suitcase right now.)

(Nov. 12, 2015  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just from looking at it, any Attack-type can stall it and any decent Stamina-type is going to outspin it by a huge margin. I don't test stuff unless I have some reason to think it will produce an interesting result. (Anyway, my Beyblades are packed in my suitcase right now.)

You're thinking too mfb. Beyblades can explode now XD

RE: B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense - Jinbee - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  9:57 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2015  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just from looking at it, any Attack-type can stall it and any decent Stamina-type is going to outspin it by a huge margin. I don't test stuff unless I have some reason to think it will produce an interesting result. (Anyway, my Beyblades are packed in my suitcase right now.)

You're thinking too mfb. Beyblades can explode now XD

Let's not forget, Ragnaruk isn't hard to burst, with it's recoil shape and round teeth.

One thing that really bugs me: another green Defense? And yellow Survive? There's a black Massive, we have pink Accel, so clearly the color trend isn't an unbreakable one – so whyyyyyy?

That said, between this set and Attack and Balance, this one seems to be the one to get if you can only get one.

RE: B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense - ridbladebreaker - Nov. 12, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  10:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: One thing that really bugs me: another green Defense? And yellow Survive? There's a black Massive, we have pink Accel, so clearly the color trend isn't an unbreakable one – so whyyyyyy?

That said, between this set and Attack and Balance, this one seems to be the one to get if you can only get one.
I was just thinking that, tbh what threw me off of the other swt was the "quake tip" driver and the beyblade looked way unbalanced as a whole

RE: B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense - RacingCheetahz - Nov. 12, 2015

does any else notice that we have a really spectacular bey coming in this set?

Box pic of Unicorn and Ring:

[Image: CTmlGsFUcAAQQnt.jpg]

Source: https://twitter.com/f_kouno/status/664744005977042944

RE: B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense - Leo Burst - Nov. 12, 2015

Says the ring is made to keep the bey on the outer rim of the stadium, making big circles

RE: B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - Hato - Nov. 13, 2015

New winder is free spinning:
https://mobile.twitter.com/f_kouno/status/664742977005228032/video/1

RE: B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - Bey Brad - Nov. 13, 2015

^ That's really cool. But the Proto Launcher comes out next month ...

RE: B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - Jinbee - Nov. 13, 2015

(Nov. 12, 2015  10:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: One thing that really bugs me: another green Defense? And yellow Survive? There's a black Massive, we have pink Accel, so clearly the color trend isn't an unbreakable one – so whyyyyyy?

That's what I thought too...

RE: B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - Bladerguy2 - Nov. 13, 2015

OUO

Christmas list + one item

RE: B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - Dracomageat - Nov. 13, 2015

Outward weight distribution due to a hollow section in line with the prongs. Seems like it has potential.
Also, Unicorn's design is cool, very clear Unicorno style horns but also some nifty looking mane. Even the heads fit in. So simplistically artistic.

RE: B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - OkinawamTS - Nov. 13, 2015

(Nov. 13, 2015  12:00 AM)Hato Wrote: New winder is free spinning:
https://mobile.twitter.com/f_kouno/status/664742977005228032/video/1

and only 3 cm longer

RE: B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - Zoroaste - Nov. 13, 2015

(Nov. 13, 2015  3:52 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: and only 3 cm longer
Crying
I guess it makes sense though, they don't want to out class the proto launcher before it is even released. Lol

RE: B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - GmdMalZir - Nov. 13, 2015

I am going to get this for the christmas!Stupid I have just started to collect beybladesTongue_out Unicorn layer looks amazing!I wnat this because i don not like attack type beys muchUnhappy

RE: B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - Leo Burst - Nov. 13, 2015

RE: B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense - UGottaCetus - Nov. 13, 2015

So is Unicorn a defense type or stamina type? Also, Ring looks amazing. Definitely gonna be useful for stamina.