World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Create your own Beyblade Burst! (/Thread-Create-your-own-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Ali Baba - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  12:49 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:47 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Shogun Ifrit(Ifraid) 4A WCF, a sparking Ifrit evolution, got 2 giant uppers like samurai ifrit ones, and a head ressembling the warrior wheel's. 4A somekind of clear wheel, it alligns with the ring creating powerful attacks again like ifrit. Wing Circle flat, it's basicaly ifrit's tip with free spinning "wings" between the tip and the burst mechanism.

I made a test Ifrit Model which looked like the Dual Layer but, with the recoil things like Brave
Cool can you show me? the design?

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - NamanSpryzen - Oct. 02, 2020

Mine is Storm Sadic , has metal of legend spryzen, layer of Storm spryzen and Zeta , with lift frame

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - DragonEmperor09 - Oct. 04, 2020

(Jul. 08, 2015  3:06 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This is for post-contest ideas for beyblade burst. Feel free to share your ideas here Smile

Format:

Sparking Chip (Warlock): A Sparking Chip Which has A Evil face and a dragon. Coloration is Purple and Gold with flashes of Red and White with an integrated layer weight.
Sparking Layer (Phantom): A round layer that is interchangeable of spin Direction. One side slopes up for the perfect attack and the other forms the perfect defence. Same colors of the Chip.

Chassis (2B "Double Chassis"): Released with World Spriggan.

Driver (X-tend+'): All purple, released with achilles.

Sparking Chip (Warlock): A Sparking Chip Which has A Evil face and a dragon. Coloration is Purple and Gold with flashes of Red and White with an integrated layer weight.
Sparking Layer (Phantom): A round layer that is interchangeable of spin Direction. One side slopes up for the perfect attack and the other forms the perfect defence. Same colors of the Chip.

Chassis (2B "Double Chassis"): Released with World Spriggan.

Driver (X-tend+'): All purple, released with achilles.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Blader_Syre - Oct. 05, 2020

GT Layer Base: (Warrior) The colors on Warrior is Red , Silver and Black and has two Swerved Swords and another side Two Falcons

GT Chip: (Falcon) The Chip on Falcon is Gold , Orange , Red and the Falcon eyes are Red and the Falcon itself is Gold while the outer part is Orange.

Disk: (Sting) The whole spring part were they knock back the oppenent is Black but the metal is Gold

Driver: (Unite’) The Plastic in the middle is all Orange and the rubber is Red

GT Weight: (So)

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Da_DragonTamer - Oct. 06, 2020

I’ve already made 3 evolution for this bey and it’s already made so anybody can battle with it the beys it’s called ark Anhur it’s the main characters bey aka me in a series I’m doing in my house by myself during this pandemic so yea also you can asked me any question about it

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - ShaDowTr3x - Oct. 06, 2020

Super king ring: (golden) it has metal contact points used for smash attacks and good defense. The ring is also dual spin. It’s golden with black lines and shapes.

Super king chip: (freddy) it has a metal chip and is dual spin. There’s a face of a golden bear with a black hat on it

Chassis: (2d without barrier) the inside where the metal is, is gold. And the outside is pure black.

Driver: (death) it’s like bullet but when it’s shot out golden freddy can use its ability to make a clone of its self called shadow Freddy that can attack the opponent also. Shadow Freddy also has the same parts as golden Freddy it’s just all the yellow is replaced with purple but all the black stays.

Ultimate ability/special move: (it’s me) golden freddy channels the power that it uses to make shadow Freddy into itself to evolve its self using dark turbo also. Into a bey named nightmare.

Nightmare: the ring and chip fused together. The face on the chip is a black nightmarish bear with a yellow hat and sharp dagger like teeth and red eyes. It’s dual spin and also has a metal chip.It has more metal and is almost purely made out of metal.

Chassis: (2A) the metal on it is black with on the outside it’s yellow

Driver: (exceed’) it’s exceed but a dash version with the golden spring. The driver is black with yellow rubber. It’s even more aggressive then the normal exceed but it can be controlled more so it won’t nock it’s self out so easily.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - jo_ash123 - Oct. 06, 2020

Regal gryphon : layer is mostly bumpy except for two ruber wings on the side that grow bigger when it gets close to bursting like the wings on heaven peaguses it would be left spin right spin
Disk. claw: like ratchet but not as big
Driver: extend +

If it was a sparking bey the chassis would be s b a left spin right spin chassis that is free spinning

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Elreed - Oct. 06, 2020

GT Chip: Freyja. Freyja, named after the Norse goddess, is a left rotating GT Chip with flower designs and a pink and green color scheme. It’s 5 teeth are medium length and it’s avatar is a winged woman carrying flowers.

Layer Weight: Goku

Layer Base: Harvest. The Harvest Layer Base is a left rotating Layer Base meant for Defense. It has ten clockwise blades similar to Hell Salamanders defense mode, with five plastic blades and five metal blades alternating.

Disc: 00

Frame: Star

Driver: Bite'. Bite' features a wide ball tip composed of rubber, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Rubber Ball Performance Tip. Unlike Rubber Ball however, the rubber used in Bite' is very hard, akin more to rubberized plastic due to the lighter weight and thus lowered inertia of the Burst System. Despite this, Bite' still has the excellent Knock-Out Resistance and poor Stamina that are standard in rubber tips used for Defense due to the increased friction on a small surface area.
Unlike its predecessor, Bite' has a must thicker spring, greatly increasing its Burst Defense.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - SacredXcalibur - Oct. 08, 2020

one of my ideas for an evolution to an existing bey
Ring : Impulse: Has a very jagged and squared shape sort of like a mix between sieg xcalibur and prime apocalypse with a sword hilt and tip with some metal on it.
Chip: Xcalibur: has a shape similar to valkyrie chip but it has a ton of metal on it plus a sword like sieg xcalibur but thicker and the chip core is replace with a plastic x design.
Chassis: 5a: is jagged and shaped like xeno xcalibur but is blue and has one major sword point plus much better teeth and the rare version has gold metal.
Driver: Iron': iron but dash
So the bey is: Impulse Xcalibur Iron' 5a

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 08, 2020

a bey named after my own OC

Ultimate Athena Xc' 1A

Superking Chip: Athena (At) - a Right Spin Superking Chip. has an Athena Motif, a goddess of war. has a gold metal chip core

Chassis: 1A

Ring: Ultimate - basically a more exaggerated Super Ring with some metal

Driver: Xceed'

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 08, 2020

(Oct. 08, 2020  9:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: a bey named after my own OC

Ultimate Athena Xc' 1A

Superking Chip: Athena (At) - a Right Spin Superking Chip. has an Athena Motif, a goddess of war. has a gold metal chip core

So the ring’s basically Super with Metal? That’s cool.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 08, 2020

(Oct. 08, 2020  9:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  9:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: a bey named after my own OC

Ultimate Athena Xc' 1A

So the ring’s basically Super with Metal? That’s cool.

and its more jagged too

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 28, 2020

Moon Selene Ym 4D

Ring: Moon - a Right Spin Super Ring that features 5 little spikes and 3 big dull blades with metal in them for defense.

Chip: Selene - a Right Spin Super King Chip with a Selene motif, a Titan Goddess of the moon.

Chassis: 4D - has an overall shape to 2D but the Barrier is gone and is replaced with a free spin ring

Driver: Yard Metal

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Robzoo18 - Dec. 13, 2020

Spark Roboto - Convert - Dimension

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - PeppzieCola - Dec. 13, 2020

Krazy Kong.11.Pound.Revolve+R.

The Krazy layer base is like Hercules, Chaos, and Ragnaruk all in one layer. The base is super round, and when you launch it, the two ends of the round base extend outward to increase OWD and defense, and at the same time, two little fists on the other sides of the layer pop out, increasing attack potential. Then when it slows down, and both the fists and the main parts retract, the inner part of the base becomes spring-bound to completely deflect some, if not most attacks.

The Kong chip has 4, very, very strong teeth, and it's motif has two neon purple gorilla eyes, as the rest of the chip is the pink-ish, clear body. The pink around the chip is also rubber, while the purple is metal, making it the 3rd heaviest chip behind Hyperion2, Helios2 and Lucifer2.

The Pound frame has 4 protrusions on it, similar to reach, whereas the protrusions face the opposite direction from the layer, so it's able to counter opponents back by using the four sharp protrusions, the tips of the protrusions also have metal, further increasing the damage of the counter.

The +R extension chip for Revolve attaches around the free-spinning ring of revolve, causing the +R extension chip to also free-spin, widening it's plate so it's able to compete with Mobius, Octa, Xtend, Eternal, and more now. The +R extension chip is also metal, increasing Krazy Kong's overall weight.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - sushiroll1234 - Dec. 13, 2020

spirit Kabandha, 3D, yard metal'

Spirit: a standard defense type layer set up but with a metal hammer on each side with the gimmick to absorb hits (like hazard Cerberus)

Kabandha: a metal integrated layer with the middle part that looks like a eye and hammers on on each side on the chip

3D: a defense type chassis that can absorb attacks

yard metal dash: nuff said

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - TwistedWerewolf - Dec. 13, 2020

Genesis Calabozo Absorb 2S

Ring: Genesis- A Layer with two long blades on both sides with rubber filling in the spots in between the blades

Chip: Calabozo- A left spin chip with the design of a black hole with a robotic face inside

Chassis: 2S

Driver: Absorb

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 13, 2020

(Aug. 14, 2020  6:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My official OC's bey

Guide/Angelic Adeona Ch' 4A

Ring 1: Guide - has 2 upper attack blades with edges going along the blades has 2 smaller blades behind it. Ring is all plastic. Is also Right Spin

Ring 2: A Left Spin plastic ring that has 6 blades sloping up for Upper Attacks. (basically King with an extra blade)

Chip: Adeona - has an Adeona motif, the goddess who guides children back home. Has metal core similar to Lucifer. Is Dual Spin

Chassis: 4A - a Double Chassis in the shape of the Under Frame. Is dual spin.

Driver: Charge'

Made some adjustments to Adeona.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - PeppzieCola - Dec. 13, 2020

(Dec. 13, 2020  10:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  6:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My official OC's bey

Guide/Angelic Adeona Ch' 4A

Ring 1: Guide - has 2 upper attack blades with edges going along the blades has 2 smaller blades behind it. Ring is all plastic. Is also Right Spin

Ring 2: A Left Spin plastic ring that has 6 blades sloping up for Upper Attacks. (basically King with an extra blade)

Chip: Adeona - has an Adeona motif, the goddess who guides children back home. Has metal core similar to Lucifer. Is Dual Spin

Chassis: 4A - a Double Chassis in the shape of the Under Frame. Is dual spin.

Driver: Charge'

Made some adjustments to Adeona.

Cool bey, Delta!

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Golden Freddy - Dec. 13, 2020

Golden Freddy, Vengeance, Bullet’

Golden: It’s a dual spin ring that has metal. (It’s yellow and black)

Freddy: It’s a dual spin chip with a metal center. It has a yellow bear with a black hat, no eyes, and it has a missing ear (it’s missing it’s left ear). (It’s yellow and black)

Vengeance: A l/r version of 2A. It’s rubber is yellow and the metal disk part is black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is the source of one of Golden Freddys strongest ability’s.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar.

(Dec. 13, 2020  10:35 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: spirit Kabandha, 3D, yard metal'

Spirit: a standard defense type layer set up but with a metal hammer on each side  with the gimmick to absorb hits  (like hazard Cerberus)

Kabandha: a metal integrated layer with the middle part that looks like a eye and hammers on on each side on the chip

that is my oc's bey https://www.wattpad.com/user/Sushiroll123WBO

(Dec. 13, 2020  11:04 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:35 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: spirit Kabandha, 3D, yard metal'

Spirit: a standard defense type layer set up but with a metal hammer on each side  with the gimmick to absorb hits  (like hazard Cerberus)

that is my oc's bey https://www.wattpad.com/user/Sushiroll123WBO

And this is why copy right exists

what do you mean?

(Dec. 13, 2020  11:08 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: what do you mean?

Oh I thought you quoted someone else saying that it was your bey, sorry

it's ok i took inspiration from delta and now im writing my own fanfic

https://www.wattpad.com/983090815-the-story-of-kobayashi-and-spirit-kabanda-sparking