World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Create your own Beyblade Burst! (/Thread-Create-your-own-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - ShuAoi76 - May. 06, 2020

I thought of one that should be called thunder mjiolnir and it was going to be a defense type, any ideas on how to make it? I am new so it would really help, and I want to have it before my first tournament.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - SalemSkye - May. 07, 2020

Bey: Betrayal Seer Blind Vortex Betray

Layer description: Betrayal Seer is a right spinning balance type with every type. You change it’s type by rotating a disc on the layer. It changes the appearance of the bey as well as how it behaves. It is a black gold and red bey.

Performance Description: when in balance mode, Seer will be slightly off balance making it wobble and move less than an attack type, while still moving more than a stamina or defense type. When in attack mode Seer will move quite a bit like a Turbo bey in sling shock mode. It will move quickly with hard hits but little stamina. It will have many contact points making this mode quite powerful. While in stamina mode, Seer will take the center and save stamina. It will absorb shocks well, making it move less helping conserve more stamina. In defense mode, Seer will absorb every shock coming it’s way making it nearly impossible to move it. It’s round shape will roll the other bey right off.

Layer appearance description: Betrayal Seer’s appearance changes when the disk is moved.when in balance mode, similar to Z-Achilles, Seer has two main attack contact points, and 2 main defense contact points. This brings balance to the Bey. In addition one defense and one attack point are bigger than the other ones making the Bey slightly off balance. In attack mode there are four main contact points with smaller ones in between. This makes for some red hot battles with plenty of contact and power. When in stamina mode the bey is an almost perfect circle with rubber at the bottom. The rubber is thin, helping absorb shocks without causing much friction. When in defense mode this bey has 2 small “shields” with rubber on them protecting the bey from heavy impacts. The rest of the bey is smooth.

Disk Description: Blind is a black, heavy disk with a rippling texture to resemble a blindfold. These ripples cause attack damage and make the opponent bounce back far.

Performance Tip Description: Betray is a balance tip that can change from all types. It is solid and grips to the stadium well. It has a strong spring helping with burst resistance.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Lu Xing Yan - May. 12, 2020

Layer (Thunder Tarantula):It's a light blue balance type beyblade and spin counter clockwise.It also a sparking bey.It has five blades design like the blades that are making a upper cut attack colored dark blue and has a lightning design on it like bloody longinus.The sparking chip of Tarantula has a yellow core on it.The Chassis is 1B and and changed from 5 blade mode to 10 blade mode by using the chassis.

Driver (Dimension'):It colored blue.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Lu Xing Yan - May. 13, 2020

How to delete this reply

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Phoenix11 - May. 13, 2020

lord sprigan dubble zero proof bearing

Does anyone know how to delete replys?

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Blader gi 327 - May. 13, 2020

(May. 13, 2020  3:17 AM)Lu Xing Yan Wrote: Does anyone know how to delete replys?

You have to ask someone to delete it I don’t no who though sorry

Don't read this reply

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - BladerNo.14 - May. 14, 2020

I think that I'm going to start the process of evolution to my previous idea. I'm designing the layer soon. I've decided on naming it Alpha Fengriff. It will be a Sparking Attack type Beyblade. Chassis is 6A because of six blades. It will have two different modes 12 bladed attack and 6 bladed attack. Driver will be Saw'. There will be two modes on the driver, Normal attack and Fierce attack.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Lu Xing Yan - May. 15, 2020

So it's like heat salamander

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - 6Jupiter5 - May. 16, 2020

My Beyblade lair is L/R, has 3 rubber dragons (like Geist Fafnir), and 3 Metal claws at the end of the dragon mouths but the teeth are mediocre.
My disk is around and my driver is absorb'.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - BladerNo.14 - May. 22, 2020

Just thought about it more it looks like it wouldn't work with the two modes because the chassis would always line up with layer. Design is coming soon.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Triple-S! - May. 22, 2020

Layer - Majestic Athena: Based on the Greek of the same name, Majestic Goddess is a Balance type with it's structure to that of the goddess of Wisdom and War.

Disk - 00 Spear: I'll be honest, 00 is the one that came to my mind first. Spear is a frame with spikes across it. It is not a free spinning disk.

Driver - Medusa: Like the monster of the same name, the Driver Medusa slithers around the arena like a snake. Having it's stats higher in both speed and attack, for quick strikes.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Ertean - May. 24, 2020

Layer - "Infinite Ouroboros": A round shape which looks like serpent biting its tail, with small jagged points around the ring in serpent's spine. At center, there are Two snakes, black and white, positioned to form "8". - Maybe give it function similar to Gravity Destroyer, which lets it be shot to both Counter-clockwise and clockwise.

Forge Disk - "Paradox" : Existing part.

Driver - "Orbit Metal" or "Eternal": Existing parts.

What you think?

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - MWF - May. 25, 2020

Conquest Achilles.Adjust2B
CA.Ad 2B
Chip: Achilles, Depicts the warrior achilies.
Ring: Conquest. Has two large swords weighted with metal along with two shield lIke walls. The swords are comparable to CZ-Achilles.
Chassis: 2B a L/R double chassis with a shape comparable to a thicker revive armor. It's shape does not flair out at the bottom for a smoother surface. The main contact points are made to line up with the swords and shields.
Driver: Adjust, it is a small low angle cone with an adjustable flat ring around it that can be raised on a spiral track in order to change the movement patterns and LAD.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - MasterKurenai - May. 26, 2020

Sonic Tripod Rage’
Layer base- Sonic: basically like master except a lot more sharper.
Chip: Tripod- looks sort of like Master Diabolos avatar but has more darker colors
Driver- Rage’: Just like hybrid

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - JavariTheChamp - May. 26, 2020

Flash Sleipnir 10G Qc'
MAde this blade all myselfSmile

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 26, 2020

(JOKE)

SANS UNDERTALE

Layer- SANS UNDERTALE- Sans' face with a glowing eye

Disk- GB- Shaped like a Gaster Blaster

Driver- Dodge- A driver that dodges 90% of all attacks
DJ 2002 - Yeah! DJ 2002 - Yeah! DJ 2002 - Yeah! DJ 2002 - Yeah! DJ 2002 - Yeah! DJ 2002 - Yeah! DJ 2002 - Yeah! DJ 2002 - Yeah! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - SemajPlayz - Jun. 06, 2020

Layer Name: Solar Ifritor: ifritor but 2 spikes instead of 3 with metal highlights and it is a gt chip with layer.

if you don't know what ifritor looks like well.... search it up

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - YusaAkuma - Jun. 26, 2020

(Jul. 08, 2015  3:06 PM)YusaAkuma Wrote: This bey-blade is just an evolved version of my first bey-blade which my cousin helped me build from metal fusion parts

Format:

Layer-Curse Mitsune:9 tails wrap around the opposite direction of the disk acting like Hazard Kerbeus's chains.  It absorbs attacks and uses that power against them

Disk-4

Driver-Curse:same thing as Nothing but thinner

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - DM150 - Jul. 09, 2020

So i was thinkin, "Hey! kerbeus is my favorite bey, so why not suggest a rise version?

Chip. Hazard kerbeuses 3 dragons.(Choose any weight)

Layer: A thick, metal chain surrounds it, and it has 3 big points in chain. It also does what hazards chains do, but it actually springs them back. Above the chains are 3 spikes, the two outside one pointing to the smaller middle one. At the tip of each spike, its an orange triangle. None of these go past the chains.

Disk. 00.

Driver: Nothing.

Its name, is Genocide kerbeus.

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - RebootingBlade - Jul. 10, 2020

Are we supposed to make up our own custom parts??

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - BladerUmar - Jul. 10, 2020

layer=psychic nebula disk=100 driver=explosion

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - AlfonsoBlades - Jul. 15, 2020

So my bey is based on Ares the Greek god of War
It is a dual spin balance type
Centurion Ares Ultimate Survive' 3b/4b or Centurion Ares 00 Pure Ultimate Survive' 3b/4b

Superking Chip:Ares
-Has the motif of Ares the God of War. Has metal chip core fused into chip .Dual spin chip which is compatible with left and right Superking Rings. Red chip with white and gold accents

Superking Ring:Centurion
-it is a flippable ring which can be used to switch spin direction. It has two blades which are made of metal and covered with offensive rubber which can deliver powerful attacks to the oppenent. It has two wings which can be moved to switch modes and are made of metal and also covered in offensive rubber. This ring has two modes:Wing Blade mode and Wing Shield mode. Wing Blade mode consists of the wing and swords/blades on the same sides which can deliver smash attacks to the opponent and can also burst it due to its offensive rubber. Wing blade mode also means that the metal on the blades and wings are on the two sides of the bey only meaning that the weight will focus on those two sides. You can do this on either right or left spin. Wing shield mode consists of the wing and blades on opposite sides meaning that the entire ring is covered with rubber and is more evenly balanced. It also has entered at a defensive stance and can absorb its opponents attacks and can turn it to its own spin. This mode is best used in left spin since it can steal the opponent's spin in the opposite direction. This ring is also red with the blades and wings being silver with gold accents.

Disc:00
-an enhanced version of the zero disc and a heavier version which is also more effective than it.

Frame:Pure
-has four sharp edges which resembles a sword. It can align with the two blades on the ring to deliver one big hit to the opponent. The shape of the frame is like z achilles' layer. This is also flippable since the bey can be turned into right and left spin. The color of this frame is a fiery color.

Driver:Ultimate Survive'
-It has two tips that can change during mid battle just like Final survive from L Drago Destroy/Destructor. When it is launched hard enough the tip retracts and leaves a rubber flat tip, when it runs out of stamina it retracts into a sharp tip to preserve its stamina, when all of its stamina is almost drained it retracts back into the rubber flat tip to regain its stamina and hopefully will finish the opponent with a burst. Much like Final Drive and Final Survive combined or generate with the reboot drivers combined. The color of the driver is clear white white the rubber tip being red and the sharp tip as gold

Chassis:3b/4b Type: Triple Chassis (something I came up with)
-a combination of the single and double chassis. This is a two piece chassis that can change into a double or single chassis. To change to a different type, just detach the top portion from the main part. The top portion is a single chassis while the main part is the double chassis. This chassis has two blades just like the ring does and also has wings on it. You can align the chassis with the ring to create the two modes. To create wing blade mode simply align the wings with the blades on the ring. To create wing shield mode align the blades with the wings to increase its defence. The color of the single chassis is white while the double chassis is red.

Hope you like my beyblade🙂

RE: Create your own Beyblade Burst! - Needforspeed - Jul. 15, 2020

SuperKing Hyperion-Helios Lg 4B (balance type)

Chip: Hy-Hl
Ring: Cho-ō, a dual spin ring that can be flip to change spin direction like master diabolos, have a rubber Blades and metal in it (the down fall is that the layer is so compact and small)
Chassis: 4B
Driver: light makes sparks while spinning