World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-God-Anime-Series-Starts-on-April-3-2017-on-TV-Tokyo)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Mar. 15, 2016

The opening sounds great, though I'm interested in how the 90 second version for the opening will sound altogether.

It's also worth noting that, with this preview, Beyblades seem to be Dual Layers by default, so we likely won't see Valkyrie Wing Accel etc within the anime, except by cameos. Makes me believe that Dual Layers weren't planned when the anime was ordered, but Takara Tomy suddenly decided they'd be doing things differently. Not that it's an issue with this 3D Animation really; they just have to swap the model out and the same effect would be applied.

A sweet trailer nonetheless.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kai-V - Mar. 15, 2016

Nah, they were definitely planned way ahead and TAKARA-TOMY most likely voluntarily commissioned for footage with Valkyrie and Spriggan just so they could have a sneak-peek of the anime to create hype. I am one-hundred-percent sure that Dual Layers were not unplanned when the anime was 'ordered'.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - DranzerX13 - Mar. 16, 2016

Here's the new trailer for Beyblade Burst. Enjoy!

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Jinbee - Mar. 16, 2016

Thanks DranzerX13.

The theme sounds... alright... nothing too special. The trailer looks kind of cool.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Kai-V - Mar. 16, 2016

The theme is boring as hell, especially when you do quality control for the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade episodes and have to listen to Fighting Spirits. That theme is so good I almost get goosebumps. But even against the Metal Fight Beyblade themes, that seems even tamer.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Jinbee - Mar. 16, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  12:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The theme is boring as hell, especially when you do quality control for the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade episodes and have to listen to Fighting Spirits. That theme is so good I almost get goosebumps. But even against the Metal Fight Beyblade themes, that seems even tamer.

Are you sure it's not because it sounds like YUKI? I like the other Old Gen Japanese themes, Fighting Spirits is a little too loud and messy for me, I cant explain it, its a decent theme but I like the other old gen more. This Burst theme however seems like a MFB theme but I haven't seen it properly.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - KingofDarkness0 - Mar. 16, 2016

Well to be honest music styles and trends change with the time period you are in. Fighting spirits MAY have been acceptable back in 2000 but it's not something you would hear nowadays. Music even anime opening and ending like fads are dictated by trends and fan demand. Assuming the japanese beyblade fanbase is dedicated they probably influence what gets used and who sings depending on who is popular nowadays..lol

edit-as for my opinion on the new show. Not much has been shown to make a decision that it is a revamped beyblade series still i get nostalgic seeing them shoot..lol

man, i feel old...

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Bey Brad - Mar. 16, 2016

Nobody's saying that the opening should sound like Fighting Spirits, but Fighting Spirits is well-sung, well-performed and well-arranged. Like the rest of Bakuten Shoot's OST, it is shockingly non-generic for a shounen toy anime. I agree with Kai-V that it's goosebump-worthy. Of course, it has a very classic anime feel that might not appeal to everyone. But all of the other Bakuten openings are decent too and sound like real songs which is something that's been lacking since then.

(Mar. 16, 2016  3:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nobody's saying that the opening should sound like Fighting Spirits, but Fighting Spirits is well-sung, well-performed and well-arranged. Like the rest of Bakuten Shoot's OST, it is shockingly non-generic for a shounen toy anime. I agree with Kai-V that it's goosebump-worthy. Of course, it has a very classic anime feel that might not appeal to everyone. But all of the other Bakuten openings are decent too and sound like real songs which is something that's been lacking since then.

I think the Metal Fight and Explosions theme was pretty good for an MFB theme, I mean, G-Revolutions Japanese theme is definitely the best ones I think. I think the Fighting Spirit song does sound very action packed and does give a feeling of early shounen animes, but as I mentioned, its a little too loud for my tastes. I was hoping Burst had a singer that sounded different though.

However, I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF 'SIGN OF WISH', the Japanese G-Revolution ending. That's what I call "Real Singing".

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - KingofDarkness0 - Mar. 17, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  3:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nobody's saying that the opening should sound like Fighting Spirits, but Fighting Spirits is well-sung, well-performed and well-arranged. Like the rest of Bakuten Shoot's OST, it is shockingly non-generic for a shounen toy anime. I agree with Kai-V that it's goosebump-worthy. Of course, it has a very classic anime feel that might not appeal to everyone. But all of the other Bakuten openings are decent too and sound like real songs which is something that's been lacking since then.

Do you mean it doesn't feel it was made solely for a beyblade anime when you say real songs? I mean fighting spirits and go ahead both mention beyblade in em and so does off the chain and jet. They were actually songs made for a beyblade anime and make references to beyblade. so metal fight didn't actually change the pattern. Relisten to the old openings in full if you want to reconfirm this.

I mean i think i know where your coming from, Yu-gi-oh had songs that could be used for karaoke outside of dueling venues and people wouldn't know its from yu-gi-oh they would know it's from some artist

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Bey Brad - Mar. 17, 2016

I love that you ask me what I meant and then counter-argue without waiting for me to answer :')

In the case of Off the Chain and JET, they aren't really made specifically for the anime; only the TV size of Off the Chain mentions Beyblade, and the official PV for JET by Fairy Fore uses "Go Shoot!" to reference a pinball machine lol. That said, they sound like real songs because they're performed by real musical acts. Fighting Spirits is just well-produced. Same for Go Ahead, although obviously it's the most Beyblade of them all, with Takao's voice actor performing the vocals!

I was just referring to production quality, specifically, not the contents of the song. Bakuten's openings are songs you might feasibly want to listen to outside of watching anime. Yu-Gi-Oh is a good example as it typically has good opening tracks, or at least, interesting ones!

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Wizard - Mar. 18, 2016

[Insert generic Kamen Rider-sounding theme]

Interesting, I thought JET was written for Beyblade. I actually have some Fairy Fore stuff on my hard drive somewhere, they seem like they died out incredibly fast.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Swagman2106 - Mar. 18, 2016

guess let hope english is good

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Wizard - Mar. 18, 2016

If we're lucky they could use the Japanese theme for the dub. It's not terrible, just generic.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Mar. 18, 2016

Eh, Sunrights made their own themes for B-Daman, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same for Beyblade. The themes weren't even that bad either; look us "Shine On!" and "Ready, Aim, Fireblast!" if you want the general idea.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Bey Brad - Mar. 18, 2016

(Mar. 18, 2016  1:04 AM)Wizard Wrote: [Insert generic Kamen Rider-sounding theme]

There are definitely some duds, but most Kamen Rider opening songs are pretty good I think.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ButterflyKnight - Mar. 18, 2016

(Mar. 18, 2016  7:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2016  1:04 AM)Wizard Wrote: [Insert generic Kamen Rider-sounding theme]

There are definitely some duds, but most Kamen Rider opening songs are pretty good I think.

I actually like the Kamen Rider openings, but their image songs are better.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - jamie - Mar. 23, 2016

Beyblade burst looks so cool I love all the creators of beyblade Takao aoki takafumi adachi and the creator of beyblade burst hero morita I worship the ground they walk on

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - DranzerX13 - Mar. 26, 2016

I'm going to have the English subbed version of Beyblade Burst be streamed through gogoanime. I emailed them, told them I will be sending them the episodes so they can stream them there as they become available. You can cycle through 360p, 480p, 720p, whichever versions they decide to upload.

http://gogoanime.io/category/beyblade-burst

Note: Nothing there at the moment except a summary and pic.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - ~Mana~ - Mar. 26, 2016

Just a heads up; Tatsuyuki Kobayashi (previously worked on Fairy Tail, among others) has announced that he is the artist of the opening theme. No title for the theme yet, nor do we have any ending theme details, but we should see them surface this week.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - SOUL- - Mar. 26, 2016

Did they change Valt's beyblade in the anime to Victory Valkyrie from the very beginning of the series like what the did in MFB? Because I'm sure the first few seconds of the PV had reused animation with him using the former Valkyrie

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Bey Brad - Mar. 26, 2016

(Mar. 26, 2016  11:34 PM)SOUL- Wrote: Did they change Valt's beyblade anime to Victory Valkyrie from the very beginning of the anime like what the did in MFB? Because I'm sure the first few seconds of the PV had reused animation with him using the former Valkyrie

Yes. The PV was just that — a promotional video. It wasn't footage from the show.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - DranzerX13 - Mar. 27, 2016

It looks this Tuesday, TV Tokyo's Oha Suta (Ohayo Station) will be showing some stuff from the Beyblade Burst anime.
http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/14554528/

I will be capping it btw.

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - Sakyo X2! - Mar. 27, 2016

The blader on the back of these photo is the enemy of Beyblade Burst:
[Image: tumblr_nqm9e93ChZ1tomvrzo1_500.jpg]
[Image: latest?cb=20150803124849]
[Image: latest?cb=20160324201530]

RE: Beyblade Burst Anime Series-Starts on April 4th 2016 on TV Tokyo - DranzerX13 - Mar. 27, 2016

http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/14782917/

#1 「行こうぜ!相棒(ヴァルキリー)!!」

ベイブレードが大すきなバルトは、親友・シュウのバトルにしげきをうけてベイブレードの大会に出場することにする。まずは地区大会の初戦、バルトは勝つことができるのか?