World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw (/Thread-Product-B-15-Random-Booster-Trident-Heavy-Claw)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Jinbee - Sep. 03, 2015

Damn! No one ever made Bey Brad edit a comment just for that, that comment is now legendary!

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Hato - Sep. 03, 2015

(Sep. 03, 2015  7:57 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Damn! No one ever made Bey Brad edit a comment just for that, that comment is now legendary!

More like Shirayuki is Advanced Mentor worthy.

Anyways; let's stay on topic.

Really hoping they release some pics soon.. Probably by the 15 they will. Uncertain

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Angry Face - Sep. 06, 2015

(Aug. 21, 2015  11:00 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: P Valkryie Central
B Kerbeous Heavy
R Kerbeous Spread
B Ragnaruk Spread
Y Ragnaruk Wing
G Spriggan Wing
W Spriggan Central.

That's what it looked like to me. Two of every disk but oval.

The white Spriggan's Disk looks more like Heavy to me. I can't personally see the Disks on the Kerbeus recolors, but I agree with you on all your other observations.

Also, contrasting what some others have said, imo Trident's three points actually appear to be about, if not exactly the same size as each other. One just seems larger because the angle of the photograph is pointing down and the completely yellow point simply stands out much better than the smaller yellow points that are covered by and comprised mostly of the clear plastic shell.

EDIT: v ho dang you right Nocto. wth tt y u du dis

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Nocto - Sep. 06, 2015

(Sep. 06, 2015  1:47 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Also, contrasting what some others have said, imo Trident's three points actually appear to be about, if not exactly the same size as each other. One just seems larger because the angle of the photograph is pointing down and the completely yellow point simply stands out much better than the smaller yellow points that are covered by and comprised mostly of the clear plastic shell.

It's drawn bigger on the box as well.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 06, 2015

I wish they hadn't done that. This could have been a great layer. It still could be. I can't wait for this.
Also @Angry Face
I was looking at the picture in the car and roads where I live are absolutely terrible. I remember W Spriggan being hard for me to decide so I went with procsess of elimination.

:0 six dollars! Man Amazon prices won't get that low for years XD

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - royallydoomed - Sep. 07, 2015

it looks a lot like variares to me. im not sure if anyone else already said that.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - T. L-Drago 9207 - Sep. 07, 2015

Trident Heavy Claw looks sick. If there's an import shop where I live, and it sells Japanese Beyblade toys, I would buy one of those random boosters in the hopes of getting it!

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - OkinawamTS - Sep. 14, 2015

New picture from CoroCoro Comic

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Jinbee - Sep. 14, 2015

Holy! That's pretty cool! It's like C145's Burst transition.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Ninja Blader - Sep. 14, 2015

These pics are crazy.
Wow! Great bey.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Giraton - Sep. 14, 2015

Almost as soon as I saw Trident I had a feeling claw would be like C145, guess that feeling was correct. Now to find out if its actually any good, I have a feeling it won't be.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - TL14 - Sep. 14, 2015

I knew it!!!! ^_________^ Finally a C145! Grin

I never noticed that the claws go down as they have like round "L" shapes bars, it's weird that they had to almost copy a C145 even by it's colour though, and how is C145 a stamina track in theory?!

Again, thanks for the picture Oki, forgot to say that before.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - FIREFIRE CPB - Sep. 14, 2015

did anyone notice in some pictures claw have 2 finger and 4 in some? maybe they are detachable.

anyway thanks oki for picture

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Cookie Bouquets - Sep. 14, 2015

(Sep. 14, 2015  11:34 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: did anyone notice in some pictures claw have 2 finger and 4 in some? maybe they are detachable.

anyway thanks oki for picture

If you're referring to the driver, it's probably because of how the picture is taken, making the illusion that there are only 2 claws. I don't see why you would want them to be detachable anyways lol

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Kai-V - Sep. 14, 2015

Thank you very much for the scans, OkinawamTS ! I totally called it, for what Claw would be. No need to imagine too many things hah.

The claws on Claw are not detachable, but apparently they can move up and down, which is sort of weird since we have Beyblades of all the same height so far ...

The full content list for this Random Booster (all eight possible Beyblades) is :

- Trident Heavy Claw
- Spriggan Wing Claw
- Ragnaruk Spread Claw
- Spriggan Central Accel
- Kerbeus Heavy Survive
- Valkyrie Central Fusion
- Kerbeus Spread Accel
- Ragnaruk Wing Defense

(Sep. 14, 2015  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thank you very much for the scans, OkinawamTS ! I totally called it, for what Claw would be. No need to imagine too many things hah.

The claws on Claw are not detachable, but apparently they can move up and down, which is sort of weird since we have Beyblades of all the same height so far ...

The full content list for this Random Booster (all eight possible Beyblades) is :

- Trident Heavy Claw
- Spriggan Wing Claw
- Ragnaruk Spread Claw
- Spriggan Central Accel
- Kerbeus Heavy Survive
- Valkyrie Central Fusion
- Kerbeus Spread Accel
- Ragnaruk Wing Defense

Not sure why but the claws being down look like weird spike stabilisers, and in my theory it's probably the claws lowering down in low spin to keep the beyblade stabilised back up?

Sorry, I'm speculating now, I'll try not to.

You might be right, but I have the impression that that would hinder the Beyblade more than it would help it. Since this is not a continuous circle like SA165, it would probably be more beneficial to the Beyblade if it was able to precess freely than to get shaken up by one claw and lose velocity.

(Sep. 14, 2015  3:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You might be right, but I have the impression that that would hinder the Beyblade more than it would help it. Since this is not a continuous circle like SA165, it would probably be more beneficial to the Beyblade if it was able to precess freely than to get shaken up by one claw and lose velocity.

Well in real life performance, most definitely will hinder it. However, on a theoretical sense, it does have some logic behind it.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Zoroaste - Sep. 14, 2015

Thanks Oki and Kai-V. Wow, 3 claws per set. What is the tip of the driver like? Can anyone read what it says? It looks flat but I assume it would be a stamina/defense driver

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Dracomageat - Sep. 14, 2015

(Sep. 14, 2015  10:21 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: ...how is C145 a stamina track in theory?!

Centrifugal force keeps the bey upright and spinning while free moving parts keep it from being slowed by the kind of light hits expected in a stamina battle. Of course, they weren't actually frictionless enough and seemed to cause more balance problems than they solved but, IIRC, that was the logic behind them.

(Sep. 14, 2015  5:05 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Thanks Oki and Kai-V. Wow, 3 claws per set. What is the tip of the driver like? Can anyone read what it says? It looks flat but I assume it would be a stamina/defense driver

Zooming in makes it clear that the tip is a very shallow D type, maybe akin to Zeus' if we're lucky.

(Sep. 14, 2015  5:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2015  10:21 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: ...how is C145 a stamina track in theory?!

Centrifugal force keeps the bey upright and spinning while free moving parts keep it from being slowed by the kind of light hits expected in a stamina battle. Of course, they weren't actually frictionless enough and seemed to cause more balance problems than they solved but, IIRC, that was the logic behind them.

(Sep. 14, 2015  5:05 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Thanks Oki and Kai-V. Wow, 3 claws per set. What is the tip of the driver like? Can anyone read what it says? It looks flat but I assume it would be a stamina/defense driver

Zooming in makes it clear that the tip is a very shallow D type, maybe akin to Zeus' if we're lucky.

Makes sense I guess. But the fact they named it Claw rather than "Centrifugal Wing", Claw gives me an image of attacking.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - -Vulcan- - Sep. 14, 2015

Thank you for the scans OkinawamTS!

(Sep. 14, 2015  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The claws on Claw are not detachable, but apparently they can move up and down, which is sort of weird since we have Beyblades of all the same height so far ...

It looks like the four claws are hold onto the driver by rings, so I guess they can go up and down and side to side as well?

So I guess it's like the free wing core of Slash Riger MS combined with C145?

(Sep. 14, 2015  5:35 PM)-Vulcan- Wrote: Thank you for the scans OkinawamTS!

(Sep. 14, 2015  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The claws on Claw are not detachable, but apparently they can move up and down, which is sort of weird since we have Beyblades of all the same height so far ...

It looks like the four claws are hold onto the driver by rings, so I guess they can go up and down and side to side as well?

So I guess it's like the free wing core of Slash Riger MS combined with C145?

You are right, but they only illustrate them going up and down. Surely there would be tons more graphics if they could go in all directions.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - FIREFIRE CPB - Sep. 14, 2015

do fingers of claw move freely sideways? like c145