World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw (/Thread-Product-B-15-Random-Booster-Trident-Heavy-Claw)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Izhkoort - Sep. 24, 2015

Trident is bad even for attack?

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - ClaraM - Sep. 24, 2015

(Sep. 24, 2015  3:09 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Trident is bad even for attack?

It's not that it's bad per se, more that it's outclassed by attack combos that use things like Spriggan and Valkyrie.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - OkinawamTS - Sep. 24, 2015

(Sep. 24, 2015  3:09 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Trident is bad even for attack?

with Heavy Assault or Spread Fusion, Trident is OK

but sure it's not a really good layer to use

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Leo Burst - Sep. 24, 2015

That's too bad. It looks sooo cool. The coolest imo, with Wyvern as a close second. Kerbeus is third Smile

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - TL14 - Sep. 24, 2015

I think it was to expect that Trident would be bad because PreHWS Aries, Torch/Cloud and Aries were also bad and Trident is the evolution of that. But on the other hand Gravity, Perseus and Variares are also evolutions of PreHWS Aries and they were not the best but still very good for attack.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Bey Brad - Sep. 24, 2015

I don't understand the relation other than the fact that they are three-winged. There are tons of Beyblade parts with similar shapes. Some are great, some suck. Unfortunately this falls into the latter category.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Leo Burst - Sep. 24, 2015

Wow, burst is my first series and I have no clue what any of that means. Whatever it means, I think I'm starting to realize how big this game is, and the vast assortments of Beys coming in the future...

(Sep. 24, 2015  4:02 PM)gankoba Wrote: Wow, burst is my first series and I have no clue what any of that means. Whatever it means, I think I'm starting to realize how big this game is, and the vast assortments of Beys coming in the future...

Haha, here's a few Beyblades in history that share traits with Trident:

[Image: latest?cb=20111219170621]
[Image: latest?cb=20110403012317]
[Image: latest?cb=20111216212047]
[Image: latest?cb=20110403175938]
[Image: 71brDtWtnsL._SL1100_.jpg]

Of course, the similarities are superficial. These all perform completely differently in battle.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Zoroaste - Sep. 24, 2015

Cool, I just got kid dragoon the other day, free with a grip.
How are the teeth on Trident?

Like Ragnaruk's. Very shallow.

Kid Dragoon is an all-time favourite of mine Smile

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Jinbee - Sep. 24, 2015

(Sep. 24, 2015  5:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Like Ragnaruk's. Very shallow.

Kid Dragoon is an all-time favourite of mine Smile

I had a feeling it would be the same. I'm presuming the sharp teeth are mainly attack layers.

Remember how good Aries looked with that shape?

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Zoroaste - Sep. 26, 2015

RB1 beys with stickers put on. Some look better with no stickers, lol
[Image: 713ads.jpg]
[Image: a0ayl2.jpg][Image: 9hkgoo.jpg][Image: 2ex1o5y.jpg][Image: 2vn11tg.jpg][Image: 29fcupi.jpg][Image: 537lvt.jpg][Image: 15pqubt.jpg]

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Bey Brad - Sep. 26, 2015

Spriggan seems to pretty much always look better without stickers. Ragnaruk and Kerbeus look killer with them. Trident's are just OK — I think it takes a way a bit from its chunky, jewel-like nature.

I tried Trident a ton of times again today and it just sucks, I'm sorry. Very fun and unbalanced movement patterns, but it might be the worst Layer so far.

So weak, how do they make a random booster prize that sucks? Shame on you Takara!

They often do haha

O, yeah, I was just looking at it. The top part is totally heavier than the other 3 sides and it is not a balanced pattern at all. Wtf did they think. The worst part is that it is a stamina layer, ya know, a layer that is supposed to have really good balance. Haha. What a joke

Ragnaruk is supposed to be a stamina Layer, too Andrew

Yeah but at least it is balanced. I guess they just don't have a knack for creating stamina layers yet. Lol

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - Leo Burst - Sep. 26, 2015

Awww man.... I'm really really liking the random booster colors... Holy...

(Sep. 26, 2015  5:39 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah but at least it is balanced. I guess they just don't have a knack for creating stamina layers yet. Lol

They made a great one though — check out Deathscyther. Wink

Gankoba, your earnest enthusiasm is so refreshing haha! But these are seriously the best looking Beyblades I've ever seen.

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - ZachBob - Sep. 26, 2015

I just decided that I'm saving all my burst stickers for when I get some recolors. It's sweet how you can mix and match. I think the stickers on that green spriggan would look awesome on the red one.

Is it legal to switch out the colored plastic/teeth between layers? Not that anyone could really tell anyway...

What would be even cooler would be if someone with the proper skills went and made a bunch of perfect stickers and sold them!!
The first Beys I got, I did a sloppy job with the stickers and I'm regretting the heck out of it

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - ZachBob - Sep. 26, 2015

(Sep. 26, 2015  6:58 AM)gankoba Wrote: What would be even cooler would be if someone with the proper skills went and made a bunch of perfect stickers and sold them!!
The first Beys I got, I did a sloppy job with the stickers and I'm regretting the heck out of it

I was thinking about doing exactly that just a couple days ago. I'm looking into it Wink

Then I salute you good sir!!! Hopefully you can get the formula perfect!!

RE: B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw - LOL-y Rancher - Sep. 26, 2015

(Sep. 26, 2015  4:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Spriggan seems to pretty much always look better without stickers. Ragnaruk and Kerbeus look killer with them. Trident's are just OK — I think it takes a way a bit from its chunky, jewel-like nature.

I tried Trident a ton of times again today and it just sucks, I'm sorry. Very fun and unbalanced movement patterns, but it might be the worst Layer so far.

Worst Layer up to date? Would you say it's worse than Ragnaruk?