World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive (/Thread-Product-B-14-Starter-Wyvern-Armed-Massive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Zoroaste - Oct. 09, 2015

(Oct. 08, 2015  11:40 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Should I get this Bey, or wait for Odin? I only have Ragnaruk BTW
This is a great bey, I would definitely get it, since you get a beylauncher with it too. Odin may be good, and maybe better to go up against you Ragnaruk with though. So I guess it's kind of a toss up for now

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Jinbee - Oct. 09, 2015

(Oct. 09, 2015  12:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, that's just my perspective. There could be a use for it I don't know about or can't perceive. But it doesn't hold up favourably in terms of pure defensive ability, for certain.

Thanks!

Seeing from people saying that Wyvern is great, I doubt your judgement is off. I think Kerbeus was Kerbeus Central Defense's last useful part, but I want to try out Central more.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Kei - Oct. 09, 2015

(Oct. 09, 2015  12:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, that's just my perspective. There could be a use for it I don't know about or can't perceive. But it doesn't hold up favourably in terms of pure defensive ability, for certain.

Thanks!

Kerbeus is kind of in a weird middle ground now: decent Defense, decent Stamina. Wyvern probably is better defensively, and Deathscyther has better Stamina. It could still be useful if you're trying to counter someone who you suspect will use Wyvern, but also has a chance of using Attack (in which case you don't want to use Deathscyther for sure).

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Deathscyther04 - Oct. 16, 2015

I've been testing Wyvern Armed Accel against Valkiyre Heavy Accel and it won 3 out of five rounds, 2 of the wins were burst finishes and Wyvern Heavy Massive is good for stationary defense, but I have to test that further.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Bey Brad - Oct. 16, 2015

Wyvern Heavy Accel will win most matches against Valkyrie Heavy Accel. I don't think Armed would be a better choice. Wyvern Heavy Massive can be outspun by Valkyrie Heavy Accel, sadly Unhappy Survive is a better Driver.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Deathscyther04 - Oct. 16, 2015

This is true, either way, Wyvern is definitely a beast of an active defense layer.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Leo Burst - Oct. 16, 2015

I wonder what he's like with a Blow driver... I'm gonna test that out tomorrow

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Zoroaste - Oct. 16, 2015

Yeah, I think blow may be the new best mobile defense driver, if it has enough movement

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Kai-V - Oct. 20, 2015

Yo what the hell, I think I got a defect or something. At first it seemed like I did not master the Burst BeyLauncher at all, but then I switched the Wyvern Layer to a Spriggan, and there is a whole world of difference : Wyvern kept getting stuck to the prongs (due to unscrewing ?), launching super weakly or flying right off the BeyLauncher without even spinning once every single time, whereas Spriggan just seldom (1 out of 10 maximum) gets stuck to the prongs. Nothing seems particularly wrong with the Wyvern though ... It would be stupid if I can never launch that part ...

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Zoroaste - Oct. 20, 2015

Yeah that happens to me sometimes, it is definitely not the easiest layer to launch because of its rounded shape. Maybe you got one that is even worse than normal? Hope you get it working

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Bey Brad - Oct. 20, 2015

Saw some Japanese players complaining about the same issue. Seems inconsistent though.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - MattForce - Oct. 20, 2015

(Oct. 20, 2015  4:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo what the hell, I think I got a defect or something. At first it seemed like I did not master the Burst BeyLauncher at all, but then I switched the Wyvern Layer to a Spriggan, and there is a whole world of difference : Wyvern kept getting stuck to the prongs (due to unscrewing ?), launching super weakly or flying right off the BeyLauncher without even spinning once every single time, whereas Spriggan just seldom (1 out of 10 maximum) gets stuck to the prongs. Nothing seems particularly wrong with the Wyvern though ... It would be stupid if I can never launch that part ...

That's why I check the launcher before a battle.. The Bey sometimes un-clicks itself and messes up my Ripchord launcher

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Cannon - Nov. 10, 2015

(Oct. 20, 2015  4:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo what the hell, I think I got a defect or something. At first it seemed like I did not master the Burst BeyLauncher at all, but then I switched the Wyvern Layer to a Spriggan, and there is a whole world of difference : Wyvern kept getting stuck to the prongs (due to unscrewing ?), launching super weakly or flying right off the BeyLauncher without even spinning once every single time, whereas Spriggan just seldom (1 out of 10 maximum) gets stuck to the prongs. Nothing seems particularly wrong with the Wyvern though ... It would be stupid if I can never launch that part ...

Wyvern keeps getting stuck to my Beylauncher from its set as well .. it doesn't to the one from the Dash set though. Thought I was the only one who got a defect or something, haha.

The tabs on the prongs seem thicker though on the purple beylauncher though (my one anyway).

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Kai-V - Nov. 10, 2015

And I was using the red BeyLauncher from the separate release.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Joshil100 - Jan. 16, 2016

Is my Wyvern the only one that never wants to launch? Whenever I launch it, it gets stuck on my string launcher even after I tighten it fully before putting it on.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Neo - Jan. 16, 2016

(Jan. 16, 2016  9:52 PM)Joshil100 Wrote: Is my Wyvern the only one that never wants to launch? Whenever I launch it, it gets stuck on my string launcher even after I tighten it fully before putting it on.

As you can see above, others have the same exact issue.
Same here, too.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Joshil100 - Jan. 19, 2016

(Jan. 16, 2016  9:55 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2016  9:52 PM)Joshil100 Wrote: Is my Wyvern the only one that never wants to launch? Whenever I launch it, it gets stuck on my string launcher even after I tighten it fully before putting it on.

As you can see above, others have the same exact issue.
Same here, too.

So is there any way to stop that? Maybe a new way to launch Wyvern or something?

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Bey Brad - Jan. 19, 2016

Once the BeyLauncher gets used a bit so the notches in the launcher soften out, it should stop. At least it did for me.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - UGottaCetus - Jan. 19, 2016

My string launcher is still going good, so IDK.... I haven't had any problems with it and this was my first string launcher so I've probably been rough with it.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - BeyGa - Jan. 19, 2016

Funny thing is, I never had problems with Wyvern and the BeyLauncher, on the other hand, Deathscyther always gets stuck on it... Uncertain

I hope they fixed this little problem with the new model of notches on the prongs, like we see on the Light Launcher in the Defense & Stmaina set, or on the BeyLauncher that comes with Xcalibur. Smile