World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive (/Thread-Product-B-14-Starter-Wyvern-Armed-Massive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Bey Brad - Sep. 26, 2015

(Sep. 25, 2015  11:22 PM)gankoba Wrote: Nooooo!!! Say it ain't so!!! Wyvern looks too cool to suck!!! Kinda like how Trident also looks super cool! Does Trident also suck!? Unhappy

[Image: 463587689-dealing-with-loss-how-to-comfo...images.jpg]

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Izhkoort - Sep. 26, 2015

(Sep. 26, 2015  1:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

[Image: cTueLgT.jpg]

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Meta madness - Sep. 26, 2015

After some time I thought against getting this but....collectors mentality...must get!

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 27, 2015

Well even if the bey isn't all that great the purple launcher is worth it, and also if your like me and you are a collector you have to have everything this is still a great buy. On Amazon it is 19.94 USD and the red launcher alone is 14.9 USD. So it would be a bit of a waste to not get wyvern and pay for the single launcher.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Leo Burst - Sep. 27, 2015

Even carp Beys are fun to play with Grin

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Zoroaste - Sep. 27, 2015

Yeah, they are definitely cool parts either way. And the purple launcher is awesome

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Bey Brad - Sep. 30, 2015

My review of Wyvern Armed Massive is up: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/130165124607/beyblade-burst-review-b-14-wyvern-armed-massive

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Sep. 30, 2015

(Sep. 30, 2015  1:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: My review of Wyvern Armed Massive is up: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/130165124607/beyblade-burst-review-b-14-wyvern-armed-massive

I really enjoyed reading that review. I'd probably still get it because I love the weird purple and teal colour scheme, the motif and that amazing launcher.

Thanks! And yeah, I agree. I don't regret having it.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - MissingNo. - Sep. 30, 2015

The BeyLauncher is, indeed, insanely nice. (Brad brought one at our last tournament)

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Kei - Sep. 30, 2015

Really great review, Brad. The comparison to Weight Disks was particularly apt.

Thanks so much. I really love writing about Beyblade from a game design perspective.

Sadly, this BeyLauncher will probably fail eventually like all the others ... so at least I have seven now ... lol

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Wizard - Sep. 30, 2015

@[Bey Brad] Great review, you had me worried there were breakage problems lol. I kind of expected it to be bad though.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Izhkoort - Sep. 30, 2015

You survived the hype of your review, I'll spare you for now (lol)

Will you make one of Trident or not?

I think I will buy Wyvern but only because the design is still really cool

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Ninja Blader - Sep. 30, 2015

Nice review Bey Brad!!!

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Jinbee - Sep. 30, 2015

I liked the review, it was actually very interesting.

Question, but doesn't Central have use? Or am I not catching up yet?

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Leo Burst - Sep. 30, 2015

Awesome awesome review!!!! I can't wait to see what you write next!!!

(Sep. 30, 2015  1:43 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: You survived the hype of your review, I'll spare you for now (lol)

Will you make one of Trident or not?

Yup, but I honestly don't have a ton to say.

(Sep. 30, 2015  2:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Question, but doesn't Central have use? Or am I not catching up yet?

Central seems to be decent, but I think it's inconclusive whether there's any time you'd want to use it over Heavy or Spread.

(Sep. 30, 2015  2:59 PM)gankoba Wrote: Awesome awesome review!!!! I can't wait to see what you write next!!!

Thanks very much Smile

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Bey Brad - Oct. 01, 2015

Wyvern Heavy Accel seems to be a great Defense-type. Will write more on this later. Thanks to @[LMAO] for mentioning it to me.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Izhkoort - Oct. 01, 2015

(Oct. 01, 2015  4:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wyvern Heavy Accel seems to be a great Defense-type. Will write more on this later. Thanks to @[LMAO] for mentioning it to me.

If that's true my inner child would be very happy! I'll wait to read that!

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Kei - Oct. 01, 2015

(Oct. 01, 2015  4:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wyvern Heavy Accel seems to be a great Defense-type. Will write more on this later. Thanks to @[LMAO] for mentioning it to me.

Better than Kerbeus? Gasp

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Bey Brad - Oct. 01, 2015

Yes. In my unstructured playtesting, I was only able to defeat Wyvern Heavy Accel with Valkyrie Heavy Accel a handful of times, usually due to differences in shot strength or failing to keep Wyvern on the outside for long enough due to an accidentally banked shot.

Generally, Wyvern was easily able to parry Valkyrie's attacks. When Valkyrie is chasing Wyvern on the ridge, when it finally connects, it will generally be deflected away with its movement pattern disrupted. WHA will then circle around it and grind it to death for an outspin at the end.

Also, Wyvern was able to burst Valkyrie multiple times and was never burst once. Although the condition of your Valkyrie will affect this result a lot.

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - LMAO - Oct. 01, 2015

Yup, I was playing around with it after I received it in the mail and I enjoyed it a lot. I can't really compare it to Kerbeus since I don't have one at the moment, but I was able to beat both Valkyrie and Spriggan attack combos consistently with it. Super happy to have finally found something useful for Bursts with such limited releases so far Smile

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Izhkoort - Oct. 02, 2015

Well if this keeps up I will know what to buy!
Even I will have enough parts to give a beyblade to my nephew!

yay! :D

RE: B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive - Kai-V - Oct. 02, 2015

It is sort of bad that Defense has to use an attack Driver (essentially being what we used to call "Anti-Attack" rather than real Defense) to be good at defending though ... Attack is not even comprised of rubber tips yet, plastic tips should be on equal grounds right now.