World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+----- Forum: Bey News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-News)
+----- Thread: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト (/Thread-TAKARA-TOMY-announces-new-third-Beyblade-generation-Beyblade-Burst-%E3%83%99%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88)

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Bey Brad - Jul. 02, 2015

(Jul. 01, 2015  7:29 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: After reading up the last few pages here I have to say, I am stoked to get my hands on these! My only concern is where are the walls?!? I absolutely loved the BB-10 walls, and they make up a one of a kind setup for my videos. Also, I really hope they make that clear stadium available to purchase somewhere, I can't stand being stuck with the regular white/clear one. Now that I think about it, how will I make battles of these on youtube?

Honestly, I think you're going to be happier with the basic stadium. The Beyblades are going to "pop" way more on video on a white surface vs. a clear one. And the normal stadium comes with a clear barrier, versus the translucent black color the event limited one is in. That's going to be harder for your camera to see through.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - originalzankye - Jul. 02, 2015

We did EMS and Taka Ohno is our supplier for 4 years and our beys are already in Canada to be delivered tomorrow

(Jul. 01, 2015  9:36 PM)Wismerhill Wrote: For the ones who ordered the pre release beyblades. Did you choose EMS or SAL ?
Did you order it on the previous eBay link ?(http://m.ebay.com/itm/111698725963?nav=SEARCH)
Or do you know other good suppliers?

Thank you

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Kevo - Jul. 02, 2015

(Jul. 02, 2015  2:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2015  7:29 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: After reading up the last few pages here I have to say, I am stoked to get my hands on these! My only concern is where are the walls?!? I absolutely loved the BB-10 walls, and they make up a one of a kind setup for my videos. Also, I really hope they make that clear stadium available to purchase somewhere, I can't stand being stuck with the regular white/clear one. Now that I think about it, how will I make battles of these on youtube?

Honestly, I think you're going to be happier with the basic stadium. The Beyblades are going to "pop" way more on video on a white surface vs. a clear one. And the normal stadium comes with a clear barrier, versus the translucent black color the event limited one is in. That's going to be harder for your camera to see through.
Now that you mention it, it does seem more logical to use the white one. I'm pretty sure I can work it out fine. Smile

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - originalzankye - Jul. 02, 2015

Don't miss Live Streaming today zankye's Channel all about Beyblade Burst at 7h30 pm EST
https://www.youtube.com/user/zankye

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Dracomageat - Jul. 02, 2015

Can we confirm yet whether burst launcher grips are ambidextrous? The launchers themselves look to be symmetrical and able to fit in either way round but I can't say for sure with what little I've seen?

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - stephen siegel - Jul. 02, 2015

(Jul. 02, 2015  11:07 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Can we confirm yet whether burst launcher grips are ambidextrous? The launchers themselves look to be symmetrical and able to fit in either way round but I can't say for sure with what little I've seen?

From what I've seen it looks to be

(Jul. 02, 2015  11:06 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Don't miss Live Streaming today zankye's Channel all about Beyblade Burst at 7h30 pm EST
https://www.youtube.com/user/zankye

Cool I'm in

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - originalzankye - Jul. 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlj-KeAtpXY

Beyblade Burst Live streaming Unboxing done on July 2nd 2015

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - tazmanianblader - Jul. 03, 2015

I'm excited for this announcement but personally I am not completely hooked just yet.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - MissKarat - Jul. 03, 2015

COMMERCIAL!!! For Beyblade Burst!

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Kai-V - Jul. 03, 2015

Ah yes, it is the one we saw TAKARA-TOMY showing at the World Hobby Fair on the big screen.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - BeyGa - Jul. 03, 2015

These japanese guys know how to get people in the hype! OMG! Loved the comercial.
Also, I'd like to see that amazing epic anime extended trailer we saw on that long video posted some pages back.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Bey Brad - Jul. 03, 2015

Wow, the commercial is surprisingly low energy. The burst shots are great but the battle itself is dull.

The MFB commercial is way more exciting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKYzKb__S1M

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Jinbee - Jul. 03, 2015

Agreed, it looks okay but isn't Burst suppose to be more wild and chaotic than MFB? How come the commercial says otherwise?

And why is Spriggans always Valkyries punching bag?!

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Kai-V - Jul. 03, 2015

That is probably why they released this commercial almost last-minute and not months ago.

Also TAKARA-TOMY trying to do things Hasbro's way ...

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Leone19 - Jul. 03, 2015

Definitely different from that "street"/gritty style the first MFB commercials went with, which isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion, haha.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Wizard - Jul. 03, 2015

(Jul. 03, 2015  3:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The MFB commercial is way more exciting

The MFB commercial feels like something out of the 90s, haha.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Bey Brad - Jul. 03, 2015

Japanese commercials are typically lower budget. I agree the MFB commercial is not well produced, but I think it illustrates the gameplay better.

Of course, the gameplay of MFB is just more exciting to watch due to the heavy impact of metal. At the very least, the Burst commercial is very true to life.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Neo - Jul. 03, 2015

(Jul. 03, 2015  4:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Agreed, it looks okay but isn't Burst suppose to be more wild and chaotic than MFB? How come the commercial says otherwise?

Protagonist ALWAYS wins.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Wizard - Jul. 03, 2015

(Jul. 03, 2015  7:38 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2015  4:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Agreed, it looks okay but isn't Burst suppose to be more wild and chaotic than MFB? How come the commercial says otherwise?

Protagonist ALWAYS wins.

Seriously. There is no invincibility better than being the main character of a shounen anime.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Neo - Jul. 03, 2015

(Jul. 03, 2015  7:40 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2015  7:38 PM)Neo Wrote:

Protagonist ALWAYS wins.

Seriously. There is no invincibility better than being the main character of a shounen anime.

Well, it's marketing.
They're not going to let the rivals Blade ever win. Duh.
You'll never see a Transformers CM with Megatron destroying Optimus.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Jinbee - Jul. 03, 2015

(Jul. 03, 2015  7:48 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2015  7:40 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2015  7:38 PM)Neo Wrote: Protagonist ALWAYS wins.

Well, it's marketing.
They're not going to let the rivals Blade ever win. Duh.
You'll never see a Transformers CM with Megatron destroying Optimus.

That's not the point, why not Kerbeus or Ragnorak for once? Guess Spriggans was just earlier.

(Jul. 03, 2015  8:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That's not the point, why not Kerbeus or Ragnorak for once? Guess Spriggans was just earlier.

Because Spriggan is the rival character. It's the same reasoning why you would see Pegasis and Leone, or Dragoon and Dranzer. Have you noticed that the only characters to be shown so far are Valt and Shuu? My guess is that maybe more focus will be placed on that rivalry this time around (hopefully).

(Jul. 03, 2015  8:18 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2015  8:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That's not the point, why not Kerbeus or Ragnorak for once? Guess Spriggans was just earlier.

Because Spriggan is the rival character. It's the same reasoning why you would see Pegasis and Leone, or Dragoon and Dranzer. Have you noticed that the only characters to be shown so far are Valt and Shuu? My guess is that maybe more focus will be placed on that rivalry this time around (hopefully).

Yeah the Kyoya and Ginga rivalry wasn't well focused to me, too much Ryuga IMO.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Siⱺn - Jul. 03, 2015

(Jul. 03, 2015  7:09 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2015  3:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The MFB commercial is way more exciting

The MFB commercial feels like something out of the 90s, haha.

Just saw it. IT was almost like metal fight was before bakuten shoot LOL

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Beyonomics - Jul. 04, 2015

Today I received the Beyblade Burst items that I ordered online. I can also confirm that Valkyrie is slightly harder to tighten than the others (B-02, 03, 04).

I've scanned a photo of the Beylogger instructions. Perhaps this will help us understand more about it. Personally, it just confuses me further.