World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) (/Thread-WBO-Anniversary-6-And-it-s-only-the-beginning-Scavenger-Hunt-now-free-for-all)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Pegasus78610 - Dec. 10, 2014

(Dec. 10, 2014  1:57 PM)Shido Wrote: B, as in speak? If so, I don't believe it is, simply text saying what you like about it would be fine.

Did you already do that last year, though? I believe you should try the other option, in that case.

yes i did it last year, so u r saying its ok to make a typed video and its not necessary for me to b in the video

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Leone19 - Dec. 10, 2014

(Dec. 07, 2014  6:32 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2014  6:29 PM)Dual Wrote: Kai-V and Kei said they were top posters and other notable members.

Also, am I the only one curious what is meant by "And it's only the beginning!" Maybe I'm overanalysing it, but it sounds like more awesomeness is in store.

Poor wording- meant that the banner said the winners were chosen, but nothing has yet been announced, haha.

Buried again, haha.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kei - Dec. 10, 2014

They'll be posted soon, don't worry. There was a bit of miscommunication when Kai-V posted the announcement and she didn't include them.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Bey Brad - Dec. 10, 2014

(Dec. 06, 2014  4:15 AM)Kei Wrote: For anyone wondering ... I did battle Brad once informally after BEYBLADE WAR ROOM in 2009. It was a Libra D/B vs. Virgo D/B type battle; can't remember the combos precisely. I lost. DJ - Sad.

It was a ranked match, in the early days of the BeyPoint system! I remember that I was shocked you didn't know how many rounds were in a sanctioned battle. Grin

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! Looking forward to see what form the book takes.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Hato - Dec. 10, 2014

(Dec. 10, 2014  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2014  4:15 AM)Kei Wrote: For anyone wondering ... I did battle Brad once informally after BEYBLADE WAR ROOM in 2009. It was a Libra D/B vs. Virgo D/B type battle; can't remember the combos precisely. I lost. DJ - Sad.

It was a ranked match, in the early days of the BeyPoint system! I remember that I was shocked you didn't know how many rounds were in a sanctioned battle. Grin

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! Looking forward to see what form the book takes.
The legendary Brad has spoken...

Anyways, I can submit my answers anytime the due date, correct Kai-V?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 10, 2014

(Dec. 10, 2014  9:28 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Anyways, I can submit my answers anytime the due date, correct Kai-V?

Absolutely, any time before January 4th 2015 is good.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Classik - Dec. 10, 2014

Custom colored bey? Does that include HMS and Plastics as well as Zero-G?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 10, 2014

(Dec. 10, 2014  10:43 PM)Spectral Wrote: Custom colored bey? Does that include HMS and Plastics as well as Zero-G?

The Beyblade has to be reasonably available, at a reasonable price, just like the ~ANYTHING YOU WANT~.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - DRAGON KING - Dec. 10, 2014

Will a new website format come with this host change? I hope not.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Mitsu - Dec. 10, 2014

Kai-V did initially say this, hopefully she's right.

Kai-V Wrote:So, everything will stay exactly the same for everyone except a core part of the staff, and the only thing that will make the change obvious to the public is the temporary maintenance closing.

It will not be a new website format, we will just have a different host but all of our URLs will remain the same, etc. As I mentioned, there will be no change for anyone except the staff, but we had to warn you about this upcoming migration because there will be a short downtime when the move happens.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 11, 2014

When is the new face going to be here? I'm dying to know Kai-V! XD Tomorrow?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 11, 2014

These things are not warned in advance, hah.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 11, 2014

Phooey! XD

I guess I'll have to answer one of the questions then. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - OwnageDerp - Dec. 11, 2014

I have a question regarding the book: If there is nothing on the back cover of the book, could we put a picture of Bey Brad with all evolutions of Pegasus in his hands? I got this idea from The Giving Tree, where the back cover has that pirate looking guy Shel Silveristein on it. Except this one will be better.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 11, 2014

(Dec. 11, 2014  9:24 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I have a question regarding the book: If there is nothing on the back cover of the book, could we put a picture of Bey Brad with all evolutions of Pegasus in his hands? I got this idea from The Giving Tree, where the back cover has that pirate looking guy Shel Silveristein on it. Except this one will be better.

If he's game, hah. Even the picture I posted of the "WBO Book" is really just a placeholder, because we will hopefully have much more beautiful graphics for the front cover, honestly.

We really appreciate your suggestion. Even if it is not about one of the sections, it is just as important and as relevant.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all! - Mitsu - Dec. 11, 2014

Just shared a Beywiki article through Facebook, here's the screenshot, as well as the link.

[Image: Beywiki_Article_Image.png]

Now here's the link, click here.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - sarabscientist - Dec. 11, 2014

(Dec. 04, 2014  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It's simple: all you have to do to get added to the scoreboard is to send your proof of accomplishment or your answer to Kai-V by private message.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Bey Brad - Dec. 12, 2014

(Dec. 11, 2014  9:24 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I have a question regarding the book: If there is nothing on the back cover of the book, could we put a picture of Bey Brad with all evolutions of Pegasus in his hands? I got this idea from The Giving Tree, where the back cover has that pirate looking guy Shel Silveristein on it. Except this one will be better.

Since I'm no longer a part of the WBO nor do I play Beyblade, I don't think it would be appropriate. But I'm flattered you'd think of that haha

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Hato - Dec. 12, 2014

(Dec. 12, 2014  3:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Since I'm no longer a part of the WBO nor do I play Beyblade, I don't think it would be appropriate. But I'm flattered you'd think of that haha
I am going a little off topic, but I think it would be great! You are the creator Brad( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - MissingNo. - Dec. 12, 2014

You aren't actually a part of the WBO committee but you are still the creator, the god of the World Beyblade Organization. I think you deserve to be in the front page, along with all the members that have done a lot of time and energy to the beyblade community.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Tri - Dec. 12, 2014

(Dec. 12, 2014  3:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I'm sorry, who are you?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Dec. 12, 2014

How do you share a Beywiki article exactly?

@Midnight/Shido

A bit-off topic but...Your beating me in the whole Shido name thing,haha.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 12, 2014

(Dec. 12, 2014  7:30 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: How do you share a Beywiki article exactly?

Share the link ?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Dec. 12, 2014

(Dec. 12, 2014  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2014  7:30 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: How do you share a Beywiki article exactly?

Share the link ?

So,I can share it on any site?