World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Clubs in schools - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Clubs in schools (/Thread-Beyblade-Clubs-in-schools)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - MikeElite - Mar. 14, 2018

(Mar. 14, 2018  10:22 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: i want to make a bey club but i would be the wierd person and i know people who like it to so what should i do?

dont be weird

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - beymaster35 - Mar. 14, 2018

im not tho

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - K1D - Mar. 14, 2018

(Mar. 04, 2018  2:55 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: If only my school had a Bey Club...

If I started one, I would be the laughing stock of middle school

Me and my friends play beyblade during our three breaks, Believe me when I tell you, middle schoolers are cruel, very cruel.

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - beymaster35 - Mar. 14, 2018

same here but if i can get the ok from the princible at my school then im good

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - KineticBlader - Mar. 27, 2018

I am in the process of getting it approved and it will soon be an official club on Thursdays. Do not worry about being laughed at, my deal is that I am known and popular in my school and I am the Club President. Sure it's a little silly, but DO NOT BE AFRAID!

I used the Club constitution from the person who started this thread and I have added my own things. feel free to use it at I want others to cherish this opportunity in school too.

Hope you will use this to expand your horizons
KINETICBLADER

Beyblade Club Constitutional Form (DRAFT)

Article 1
Our objective is to introduce the hobby of Beyblade to TCHS and give those who are fond of it a place to feel welcome. Beyblade is a competitive game where spinning tops are launched into a stadium and clash until one is either left in the stadium or spins the longest. This game involves strategy, physics, knowledge of how moving objects(in this case, spinning tops) react, and good sportsmanship, all of which provide students with a positive learning experience.

Article2
Our job is to preserve and cultivate the budding competition between Bladers. While Beyblade is super competitive and rewarding, we do not want others to lose sight of our main goals and ambitions. Cheating is not allowed and is downright disrespectful. If found cheating you will forfeit any and all prize earnings and you will be given proper disciplinary action. Yes, although this is just a toy and a hobby, we are adamant about even and righteous competition.

Article 3
While it is not initially required to own any beyblade tops or stadiums to enter, it is strongly recommended so a member can participate in events, test combinations, and practice properly. Official members are encouraged to make an account on a child-safe forum called http://www.worldbeyblade.org so that members can participate in official tournaments and become a part of their world ranking system.

Article 4
Many Beyblade parts and launcher extras are able to mix-and-match. This helps creativity and the option to make “the perfect setup”. Trades are allowed if both Bladers COMPLETELY agree to the terms of the exchange.Forcing another to trade with you is strictly prohibited. All exchanges should be of equal value unless one party is lenient with their part(s). If allowed by the Principals, selling parts or even complete Beys will be permitted. However, this is not a Black Market and no one will scalp prices. If something about the price is awry, the “customer” has the right to pay the price-checked amount. Exchanges and purchases can only happen in the assigned clubroom.

Article 5
Club meetings will begin at 11:00 PM on (certain) Thursdays in our assigned classroom. We must remember that we are still in school and we must respect the classroom and advisor. Excessive Japanese outbursts and derogatory comments are not allowed. Playful remarks about victories are subtly encouraged but should not be over-the-top. Just remember that good sportsmanship should be at the forefront of everyone’s mind.

Article 6
To begin this club, there will be only five initial officers. __________ will be Club President, his job is to teach members how to play competitively, how to set up tournaments, and provide stadiums to play in. ___________ will be our Trainer, who will present lessons, and provide help for people struggling to find their own ideas for Bey combos. ____________ job as Treasurer is to conduct online searches for parts. As Secretary _____________, will help transfer test and tournament results onto the online forum so members may be ranked worldwide. _______________, as Public Relations will help advertise the club to those who did not hear about the club, but might have been interested.

Article 7
The following signatures are from members who have read this form and agree to its conditions:

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - Common Pickle - Apr. 28, 2018

I kind of have a Beyclub But there are only 7 kids in. I wanted to try to spread the idea of Beyblades, and since the opening of it, everyone but two people have bought Beyblades.

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - Steeper Turnip - May. 07, 2018

(Mar. 27, 2018  7:08 PM)KineticBlader Wrote: I am in the process of getting it approved and it will soon be an official club on Thursdays. Do not worry about being laughed at, my deal is that I am known and popular in my school and I am the Club President. Sure it's a little silly, but DO NOT BE AFRAID!

I used the Club constitution from the person who started this thread and I have added my own things. feel free to use it at I want others to cherish this opportunity in school too.

Hope you will use this to expand your horizons
KINETICBLADER

Beyblade Club Constitutional Form (DRAFT)

Article 1
Our objective is to introduce the hobby of Beyblade to TCHS and give those who are fond of it a place to feel welcome. Beyblade is a competitive game where spinning tops are launched into a stadium and clash until one is either left in the stadium or spins the longest. This game involves strategy, physics, knowledge of how moving objects(in this case, spinning tops) react, and good sportsmanship, all of which provide students with a positive learning experience.

Article2
Our job is to preserve and cultivate the budding competition between Bladers. While Beyblade is super competitive and rewarding, we do not want others to lose sight of our main goals and ambitions. Cheating is not allowed and is downright disrespectful. If found cheating you will forfeit any and all prize earnings and you will be given proper disciplinary action. Yes, although this is just a toy and a hobby, we are adamant about even and righteous competition.

Article 3
While it is not initially required to own any beyblade tops or stadiums to enter, it is strongly recommended so a member can participate in events, test combinations, and practice properly. Official members are encouraged to make an account on a child-safe forum called http://www.worldbeyblade.org so that members can participate in official tournaments and become a part of their world ranking system.

Article 4
Many Beyblade parts and launcher extras are able to mix-and-match. This helps creativity and the option to make “the perfect setup”. Trades are allowed if both Bladers COMPLETELY agree to the terms of the exchange.Forcing another to trade with you is strictly prohibited. All exchanges should be of equal value unless one party is lenient with their part(s). If allowed by the Principals, selling parts or even complete Beys will be permitted. However, this is not a Black Market and no one will scalp prices. If something about the price is awry, the “customer” has the right to pay the price-checked amount. Exchanges and purchases can only happen in the assigned clubroom.

Article 5
Club meetings will begin at 11:00 PM on (certain) Thursdays in our assigned classroom. We must remember that we are still in school and we must respect the classroom and advisor. Excessive Japanese outbursts and derogatory comments are not allowed. Playful remarks about victories are subtly encouraged but should not be over-the-top. Just remember that good sportsmanship should be at the forefront of everyone’s mind.

Article 6
To begin this club, there will be only five initial officers. __________ will be Club President, his job is to teach members how to play competitively, how to set up tournaments, and provide stadiums to play in. ___________ will be our Trainer, who will present lessons, and provide help for people struggling to find their own ideas for Bey combos. ____________ job as Treasurer is to conduct online searches for parts. As Secretary _____________, will help transfer test and tournament results onto the online forum so members may be ranked worldwide. _______________, as Public Relations will help advertise the club to those who did not hear about the club, but might have been interested.

Article 7
The following signatures are from members who have read this form and agree to its conditions:

That is actually well prepared compared to the random stadium I left in the classroom everyone used every now and then.

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - TheBOI - May. 07, 2018

Oh shoot

That's sweet

That's sweet

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - Lucifer's Spawn - May. 14, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2014  3:35 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  3:33 AM)Neo Wrote: I'd love to make a club in school.
I already made some guys interested because of my MSUV I brought, haha.

You finally bought that MSUV eh? :p.I'd like to start one in my school,but the problem is.......Guess what ;(

what does MSUV stand for again?

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - EliSutton - Aug. 02, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2014  3:17 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: So today was my first meeting for my Beyblade Club in my school. I thought that this would be a good way to increase the amount of members and events. So this thread is for helping others start clubs in their schools(not all schools allow custom clubs) and for helpful advice to improve the club experience.

My Club Constitution:
Photos

yo my club is the bey-breakers are leader roger is the strongest in our school i hope there will be a bey club tournament :3

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - Suhasini - Aug. 02, 2018

(May. 14, 2018  9:59 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  3:35 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: You finally bought that MSUV eh? :p.I'd like to start one in my school,but the problem is.......Guess what ;(

what does MSUV stand for again?
If you are referring to Dragoon MSUV 
MSUV stands for Metal Storm Ultimate Version.

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - Nate the Blader - Aug. 14, 2018

My school has a Beyclub every Friday afterschool run by a 7th grade math teacher. We are even allowed to have a booth in our school's festivals to gain funds and have tournaments for prizes

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - Shirobani02 - Aug. 14, 2018

Wow must be nice, here in SF only me and my friend play but we cant seem to find anyone else in the area that plays

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - blackthunder - Sep. 04, 2018

My team is bc unbitable

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - GodlyShu - Sep. 17, 2018

my school in north carolina idk know anyone whod attend the club

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - Justj11. - Dec. 08, 2018

I really want to start a beyclub but idk if anyone would want to join nobody plays Beyblade besides one kid ik maybe I should try to start one

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - Spartan1 - Dec. 08, 2018

I want to try and start one but only a few play and right now im being bullied

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - ClearWing R34 - Dec. 10, 2018

I don't really understand why you need a bey club in school. The point of school is to learn. Tbh it is weird to have a bey club in school. I live in Australia and im in high school. My primary school was filled with 6 year olds talking carp thinking they know everything about beyblade and if they had a club it wouldn't work out. Only two people that liked beyblade in my primary. Me and my best friend but he only liked the og and metal.

Not going to lie this thread is probably filled children sorry if I'm assuming

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - twin eclipse - Dec. 10, 2018

I would love to try but I live in America i would probably be found and shot at maybe I will ask my friend to make a bey blade club

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - KiritoKiriguy - Mar. 14, 2019

I would love to start a beyblade club at my school, but I fear that others will not join. I have a few friends that seem interested but they don’t have any beys. My main bey I use at home with my brothers is Heat Salamander.

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - Nightmarefafnir - Mar. 14, 2019

We are not allowed to make our own clubs at my school
I wouldn't make a Beyblade club anyway

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - jzoom59 - Mar. 21, 2019

i have a beyblade club at my school there are 8 members

my main bey i use is Cho-z valkyrie and i do the anime lanches

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - TuckBlade - Mar. 21, 2019

I have a club in my school that is already a couple years old

3, 2, 1 Let it rip! (TOOT!)

my clubs name is The Scorching Sparks Bey Club and we have 10 members!

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - jzoom59 - Mar. 21, 2019

i have a beyblade club at my school with 8 members

RE: Beyblade Clubs in schools - TuckBlade - Mar. 21, 2019

i have more members