World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) (/Thread-My-Beyblade-Fan-Series-Mecha-Sentoki-Beyblade-Mods-Episodes-In-Other-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - MissingNo. - Oct. 15, 2014

(Oct. 15, 2014  11:43 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2014  11:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: This poster reminds me the Swirl Fighter anime...

Err compliment or criticism?

Not sure, anyway it's really good. Smile

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 15, 2014

(Oct. 15, 2014  11:47 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2014  11:43 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2014  11:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: This poster reminds me the Swirl Fighter anime...

Err compliment or criticism?

Not sure, anyway it's really good. Smile

Hah, thanks a lot! Smile

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - DRAGON KING - Oct. 15, 2014

(Oct. 15, 2014  11:22 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2014  11:16 PM)LEGION KING Wrote: Wow, that's pretty legit.

Thanks a lot! Whatever you meant by legit, sorry to come off as ignorant.
I mean it looks cool.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Shido-kun - Oct. 15, 2014

(Oct. 15, 2014  11:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I got kinda bored so I coloured my poster, but I did this as it would help me think of ideas and I wanted to get this done with, here's my poster in colour.

[Image: 14e99ht.jpg]

WOW!!! That looks so cool man!!! Cute

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 15, 2014

In that case LEGION KING thanks a lot!

Thanks as well Yato San Smile

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Oct. 16, 2014

Wow!!! This poster is amazing!!! Thanks for drawing Nagisa in the poster, she looks adorable.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 16, 2014

(Oct. 16, 2014  12:02 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Wow!!! This poster is amazing!!! Thanks for drawing Nagisa in the poster, she looks adorable.

Np and thanks, I just hope Momihimi sees this.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - HolyPhoenix5 - Oct. 16, 2014

that looks amazing, it looks real!!!

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 16, 2014

(Oct. 16, 2014  12:04 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: that looks amazing, it looks real!!!

Thanks dude!

Glad you like it. Smile

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Flaming Kerbecs - Oct. 16, 2014

Man, they should hire you to do this for the actual series Grin

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Neo - Oct. 16, 2014

(Oct. 15, 2014  7:27 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2014  5:14 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2014  7:14 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Well I guess Kenichi is kinda rushed, but most of them were generic characters anyway, I will try and rework It though thanks.

I meant designs before actually learning about them.

(Oct. 13, 2014  7:11 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Thats funny considering Takao was revealed straight away in the first season and you never gave a damn. At least Kenichi never started as a pro unlike Gingka and Zero.

I believe those tons of faces are the background characters talking. There was really only one main character. Kenichi was a soccer player at first and then he wants to try out something else, I don't think Jinbee wants to start the episodes off with a cliche beginning.

Again; I meant that post to come off as saying there are so many character designs put out there but we just barely learned about Kenichi.

Oh I get it, you mean like "a boy ran towards the stadium, he had medium length blue hair tied upwards etc etc" I will edit that, but later because I have college.

No Pinching_eyes_2
I mean you keep drawing and showing a ton of Characters before we meet them.
You know how in MFB anime they blacked out Ryuga in the intro before we met him? Do kinda like that.

(Oct. 16, 2014  4:57 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2014  7:27 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2014  5:14 AM)Neo Wrote: I meant designs before actually learning about them.

Again; I meant that post to come off as saying there are so many character designs put out there but we just barely learned about Kenichi.

Oh I get it, you mean like "a boy ran towards the stadium, he had medium length blue hair tied upwards etc etc" I will edit that, but later because I have college.

No Pinching_eyes_2
I mean you keep drawing and showing a ton of Characters before we meet them.
You know how in MFB anime they blacked out Ryuga in the intro before we met him? Do kinda like that.

If you mean my poster then I can't, I've already drawn it and now everyone has seen it.

If you mean the seperate character drawings then most of them were requests.

EDIT: if you mean Kenichi from the story then I could, but most are just generic soccer/football players.

OK I presume you mean poster as I revealed the main antogonists early, but we have seen them before.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Shido-kun - Oct. 16, 2014

Ok Jinbee told me to post this:
It's my oc lol.

(Oct. 16, 2014  8:12 AM)Yato-San Wrote: Ok Jinbee told me to post this:
It's my oc lol.

I really do think it's great, and thanks for drawing it for me.

Also thanks for posting it here.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Shido-kun - Oct. 16, 2014

(Oct. 16, 2014  8:20 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
It's my oc lol.

Thanks! Smile honestly I just drawed that earlier in school,lol.

(Oct. 16, 2014  8:57 AM)Yato-San Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:20 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
It's my oc lol.

Also, I decided I might want your character as one of my new main characters, and if you accept then there's a spot for a rival character, it doesn't have to be a serious one and you don't have to be the rival, and if you accept a role in my new main characters then that's great!

Though it's still the same series and it's still Kenichi as the main character, but the other six are temporally not in his team as they have occupations, they still appear and will return, but the point is I think your character should be on.

(Oct. 16, 2014  9:08 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:57 AM)Yato-San Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:20 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I really do think it's great, and thanks for drawing it for me.

Also, I decided I might want your character as one of my new main characters, and if you accept then there's a spot for a rival character, it doesn't have to be a serious one and you don't have to be the rival, and if you accept a role in my new main characters then that's great!

Though it's still the same series and it's still Kenichi as the main character, but the other six are temporally not in his team as they have occupations, they still appear and will return, but the point is I think your character should be on.

Sure man! That would be great,thanks Jinbee Smile

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Kaneki - Oct. 16, 2014

Hey Jinbee, could I draw my own character?

(Oct. 16, 2014  12:18 PM)Crescent Wrote: Hey Jinbee, could I draw my own character?

Go for it! The only reason I draw them usually is because no-one else would.

Ha I didn't honestly think you would come here again.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Kaneki - Oct. 16, 2014

(Oct. 16, 2014  12:42 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  12:18 PM)Crescent Wrote: Hey Jinbee, could I draw my own character?

Thanks! I'll try do him tonight. Smile

Hehe, sorry about that. I forgot to check back and before I knew it 10 pages passed. I'm trying to read back on some of the other pages.

(Oct. 16, 2014  1:08 PM)Crescent Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  12:42 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Hehe, sorry about that. I forgot to check back and before I knew it 10 pages passed. I'm trying to read back on some of thr other pages.

Nah don't worry, I'm not upset, but rather surprised since you lost interest in Beyblade.

So you don't need to read it all if you don't want to.

I think I might do another OC tomorrow...

(Oct. 16, 2014  1:09 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  1:08 PM)Crescent Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  12:42 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Go for it! The only reason I draw them usually is because no-one else would.

Hehe, sorry about that. I forgot to check back and before I knew it 10 pages passed. I'm trying to read back on some of thr other pages.

Nah don't worry, I'm not upset, but rather surprised since you lost interest in Beyblade.

So you don't need to read it all if you don't want to.
I'm glad to hear I haven't. Kinda worried I might of done so. I like to use these forums now for chatting with people rather than Beyblade. So I'm always interested in people's creations and Media. Can't wait to seehow this turns out!

(Oct. 16, 2014  1:12 PM)Yato-San Wrote: I think I might do another OC tomorrow...

Sure, just PM it first Smile

(Oct. 16, 2014  1:12 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  1:12 PM)Yato-San Wrote: I think I might do another OC tomorrow...

Sure, just PM it first Smile

The drawing right?