World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) (/Thread-My-Beyblade-Fan-Series-Mecha-Sentoki-Beyblade-Mods-Episodes-In-Other-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - HolyPhoenix5 - Oct. 12, 2014

(Oct. 12, 2014  12:05 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2014  12:03 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Dang, is Rynu like hard for you or somethin'? I thought HolyPheonix asked for his OC after mine 0_0

Sorry I just keep forgetting, and HolyPhoenix5's very competitive comments got me interested, so we all know which character we want to beat as she kept claiming her OC is stronger than the others.

Here's Rynu Zeruda, KirbyRobots character:

[Image: 24es4s5.jpg]

so this is Rynu Zeruda? not too bad but Denny is still one of the stronger ones in my opinion but yeh

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Cyvern - Oct. 12, 2014

(Oct. 12, 2014  12:03 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Dang, is Rynu like hard for you or somethin'? I thought HolyPheonix asked for his OC after mine 0_0

Sorry I just keep forgetting, and HolyPhoenix5's very competitive comments got me interested, so we all know which character we want to beat as she kept claiming her OC is stronger than the others.

nice Smile

(Oct. 12, 2014  12:34 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:

so this is Rynu Zeruda? not too bad but Denny is still one of the stronger ones in my opinion but yeh
we'll see Smile

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Oct. 12, 2014

Don't underestimate anyone's characters, it could be true that you overpower his OC but wait till you face mine Smile

@KirbyRobot Your Welcome!

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - HolyPhoenix5 - Oct. 12, 2014

(Oct. 12, 2014  12:38 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2014  12:05 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Sorry I just keep forgetting, and HolyPhoenix5's very competitive comments got me interested, so we all know which character we want to beat as she kept claiming her OC is stronger than the others.

Don't underestimate anyone's characters, it could be true that you overpower his OC but wait till you face mine Smile

@KirbyRobot Your Welcome!

bet im still stronger Tongue_out

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Oct. 12, 2014

That makes me wonder who would win between Ryujin and Sentet? I probably won't write a battle unless it ends as "no outcome" or "draw", though I know exactly who I would go for as winner.

Denny is a character who is good at hacking computers,unlocking vaults and doors from say for example secret bases,super strategic,she can be fun and enthusiastic and also focused and serious.

So finally from stopping my extreme laziness and writing, I managed to make a more complete version of episode 1, please give honest feedback, so no fake compliments since I need to know if my episode needs improvements or if it's decent.

Quotation marks indicate someone talking, none quotation marks are actions and bolded actions are for the multiples of people.

Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Episode 1:
(The camera shows the background scenery of the city and then slowly scrolling to the soccer field)

looks great, cant wait for next episode!

[Image: w0b3m.jpg]

btw I love Samaru, he looks so cute! i think Denny should totally have a crush on him!

(Oct. 12, 2014  10:26 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: looks great, cant wait for next episode!

[Image: w0b3m.jpg]

btw I love Samaru, he looks so cute! i think Denny should totally have a crush on him!

Uhhh... Thanks....

But Taikuki already likes him, and they are both a couple.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Neo - Oct. 13, 2014

I think you're rushing the characters; can we have them revealed slowly via the story?
Right now there's a ton of Faces with no Story.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Oct. 13, 2014

(Oct. 13, 2014  6:14 AM)Neo Wrote: I think you're rushing the characters; can we have them revealed slowly via the story?
Thats funny considering Takao was revealed straight away in the first season and you never gave a damn. At least Kenichi never started as a pro unlike Gingka and Zero.

I believe those tons of faces are the background characters talking. There was really only one main character. Kenichi was a soccer player at first and then he wants to try out something else, I don't think Jinbee wants to start the episodes off with a cliche beginning.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 13, 2014

(Oct. 13, 2014  6:14 AM)Neo Wrote: I think you're rushing the characters; can we have them revealed slowly via the story?

Well I guess Kenichi is kinda rushed, but most of them were generic characters anyway, I will try and rework It though thanks.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - HolyPhoenix5 - Oct. 13, 2014

done my beyblade yet?

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 13, 2014

I'm still deciding on parts and perhaps ordering some, so please give me some time.

I also need to update episode 1 as it's incomplete right now.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Classik - Oct. 14, 2014

(Oct. 13, 2014  7:50 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I'm still deciding on parts and perhaps ordering some, so please give me some time.

Not to sound like a jerk or anything but do you know when you will have Narasimha and Alectryon done?

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 14, 2014

(Oct. 14, 2014  9:42 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2014  7:50 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I'm still deciding on parts and perhaps ordering some, so please give me some time.

Not to sound like a jerk or anything but do you know when you will have Narasimha and Alectryon done?

Nah your not being a jerk, there's certainly worse.

I just didn't have an idea what parts to use that hasn't been done already, some parts I haven't got access to and I have college.

Sorry for taking so long but I will try get it done once I deal with those problems and also my college assignments get done.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Classik - Oct. 14, 2014

(Oct. 14, 2014  10:00 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2014  9:42 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:

I just didn't have an idea what parts to use that hasn't been done already, some parts I haven't got access to and I have college.

Sorry for taking so long but I will try get it done once I deal with those problems and also my college assignments get done.
Thanks so much!

I can help type the story when your not here so we can keep the story going

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 14, 2014

(Oct. 14, 2014  10:37 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2014  10:00 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2014  9:42 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Not to sound like a jerk or anything but do you know when you will have Narasimha and Alectryon done?

Thanks so much!

I can help type the story when your not here so we can keep the story going

No probs, I would let you type the story in but I would have to give the story plot and dialogue which would make it pointless to even get someone else to type it as I would be doing the work anyway haha.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Neo - Oct. 15, 2014

(Oct. 13, 2014  7:14 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Well I guess Kenichi is kinda rushed, but most of them were generic characters anyway, I will try and rework It though thanks.

I meant designs before actually learning about them.

(Oct. 13, 2014  7:11 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
Thats funny considering Takao was revealed straight away in the first season and you never gave a damn. At least Kenichi never started as a pro unlike Gingka and Zero.

I believe those tons of faces are the background characters talking. There was really only one main character. Kenichi was a soccer player at first and then he wants to try out something else, I don't think Jinbee wants to start the episodes off with a cliche beginning.

Again; I meant that post to come off as saying there are so many character designs put out there but we just barely learned about Kenichi.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 15, 2014

(Oct. 15, 2014  5:14 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2014  7:14 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

I meant designs before actually learning about them.

(Oct. 13, 2014  7:11 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:

Again; I meant that post to come off as saying there are so many character designs put out there but we just barely learned about Kenichi.

Oh I get it, you mean like "a boy ran towards the stadium, he had medium length blue hair tied upwards etc etc" I will edit that, but later because I have college.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 15, 2014

I got kinda bored so I coloured my poster, but I did this as it would help me think of ideas and I wanted to get this done with, here's my poster in colour.

[Image: 14e99ht.jpg]

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - DRAGON KING - Oct. 15, 2014

Wow, that's pretty legit.

(Oct. 15, 2014  11:16 PM)LEGION KING Wrote: Wow, that's pretty legit.

Thanks a lot! Whatever you meant by legit, sorry to come off as ignorant.

My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - MissingNo. - Oct. 15, 2014

This poster reminds me the Swirl Fighter anime...

(Oct. 15, 2014  11:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: This poster reminds me the Swirl Fighter anime...

Err compliment or criticism?

Ironically I happened to make both the swirl fighters and this thread, not sure how.