World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling [SELLING] Red Jiraiya MS, Ice Blue Wolborg, and MORE RARE (Plastics, HMS, MFB, Burst) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling [SELLING] Red Jiraiya MS, Ice Blue Wolborg, and MORE RARE (Plastics, HMS, MFB, Burst) (/Thread-Selling-SELLING-Red-Jiraiya-MS-Ice-Blue-Wolborg-and-MORE-RARE-Plastics-HMS-MFB-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [SELLING] Rare ZERO-G Synchromes, MINT HMS NEO GRIP !!! - *Ginga* - Aug. 06, 2014

Bump

Plz help guys

RE: [SELLING] Rare ZERO-G Synchromes, MINT HMS NEO GRIP !!! - FeedFear - Aug. 06, 2014

I could just buy the beys for 15-20 though, right. Either way, you should try to sell this on eBay, there are few fares on that site, and the ones that are rare are insanely overpriced.

RE: [SELLING] Rare ZERO-G Synchromes, MINT HMS NEO GRIP !!! - *Ginga* - Aug. 18, 2014

Bump

RE: [SELLING] Rare ZERO-G Synchromes, MINT HMS NEO GRIP !!! - *Ginga* - Aug. 20, 2014

OK, you can now buy EVERYTHING I am selling for $50!

RE: [SELLING] Rare ZERO-G Synchromes, MINT HMS NEO GRIP !!! - *Ginga* - Aug. 24, 2014

blump

RE: [SELLING] Rare ZERO-G Synchromes, MINT HMS NEO GRIP !!! - *Ginga* - Aug. 30, 2014

Ok here are some great deals!

Buy the Grip now for $30!

Buy the two synchromes now for $15 too!

And buy both for $40 and I'll throw in a free ~mystery~ item!

RE: [SELLING] Rare ZERO-G Synchromes, MINT HMS NEO GRIP !!! - *Ginga* - Aug. 31, 2014

BUMP

$40 for the grip and both synchromes, along with the mysteryitem AND a free grey Beyblade BRACELET!!!!

RE: [SELLING] Rare ZERO-G Synchromes, MINT HMS NEO GRIP !!! - *Ginga* - Sep. 03, 2014

these prices are so low, even your mom can't go lower! *woot woot*

RE: [SELLING] Rare ZERO-G Synchromes, MINT HMS NEO GRIP !!! - *Ginga* - Sep. 14, 2014

Bump! I am now selling an HMS Starter Set, that includes the following:

HMS Grip with launcher and winder
Dragoon MS with good condition RC
Death Gargoyle MS

This is the best set to buy if you wanna start out with HMS and win.

Make offers

RE: [SELLING] HMS STARTER SET !!! - *Ginga* - Sep. 27, 2014

BUMP

To anyone looking for a fast, easy, cheap, and competitive start in HMS, this Starter Set is for you!

RE: [SELLING] HMS STARTER SET !!! - *Ginga* - Oct. 05, 2014

BUMP

again; the starter set includes the following:

HMS Grip with launcher and winder
Dragoon MS with good condition RC
Death Gargoyle MS

RE: [SELLING] HMS STARTER SET !!! - Ultra - Oct. 05, 2014

Uh you need pictures of the HMS you're selling.

RE: [SELLING] HMS STARTER SET !!! - Neo - Oct. 05, 2014

(Oct. 05, 2014  2:28 PM)Ultra Wrote: Uh you need pictures of the HMS you're selling.

+ a picture of the side of DGMS' core to see how worn it is.

RE: [SELLING/TRADING] RED LIBRA RBV2 !!!! - *Ginga* - Oct. 10, 2015

HUGE UPDATE!!! I now have the RED Libra from RBV2 MINT.

RE: [SELLING/TRADING] RED LIBRA RBV2 !!!! - *Ginga* - Oct. 13, 2015

BBBBBBUUUMP

RE: [SELLING/TRADING] RED LIBRA RBV2 !!!! - *Ginga* - Oct. 17, 2015

BUMP

It'd be a great addition to anyone's collection!

RE: [SELLING/TRADING] RED LIBRA RBV2 !!!! - *Ginga* - Oct. 19, 2015

Bump! Selling this for cheap!

RE: [SELLING/TRADING] RED LIBRA RBV2 !!!! - *Ginga* - Oct. 29, 2015

BUMP! PM me! I'll throw in a free Burst grip if you buy. Wink

RE: [SELLING/TRADING] BEYBLADE BURST GRIPS and RED LIBRA !!! - *Ginga* - Nov. 02, 2015

UPDATE! Not only do I have the red Libra but I also have 4 BEYBLADE BURST GRIPS!!!! PM me.

RE: [SELLING/TRADING] BEYBLADE BURST GRIPS and RED LIBRA !!! - *Ginga* - Nov. 08, 2015

Hello everyone! There is a new deal in place! As of now, you can buy the Beyblade Burst Grip for $20 USD and I will include a free grip accessory OF YOUR CHOICE when it comes out! Let me know if you are interested!

RE: [SELLING] DRAGOON GT, ZEUS, DRANZER GT, PHANTOM FORCE BEYBLADES - *Ginga* - Feb. 11, 2016

Holy carpin carp! That's a huge update *Ginga*!

RE: [SELLING] DRAGOON GT, ZEUS, DRANZER GT, PHANTOM FORCE BEYBLADES - Sniper - Feb. 12, 2016

prices?

RE: [SELLING] DRAGOON GT, ZEUS, DRANZER GT, PHANTOM FORCE BEYBLADES - *Ginga* - Feb. 12, 2016

PM me with offers!

RE: [SELLING] DRAGOON GT, ZEUS, DRANZER GT, PHANTOM FORCE BEYBLADES - *Ginga* - Feb. 14, 2016

BUMP!

RE: [SELLING] DRAGOON GT, ZEUS, DRANZER GT, PHANTOM FORCE BEYBLADES - *Ginga* - Feb. 19, 2016

I now have another Zeus in stock.

[Image: T32mxs3.jpg]
[Image: RzZUO1N.jpg]

It is more used than the one in the OP, however.