World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Dragoon Victory Draft - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+--- Thread: Dragoon Victory Draft (/Thread-Dragoon-Victory-Draft)

Pages: 1 2

Dragoon Victory Draft - Neo - Jul. 12, 2014

This is my first draft, so I thought I'd do it on one of my favorite blades.
I felt like revising it...it seems kinda off for some reason.

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - 6 God - Jul. 12, 2014

You're missing an overall section. I think it's decent, could use some better sentence wording I think.

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - Neo - Jul. 12, 2014

(Jul. 12, 2014  1:08 AM)Echizen Wrote: You're missing an overall section. I think it's decent, could use some better sentence wording I think.

I didn't feel like WD was necessary, but I guess I'll write it..
Edit- Written. Check OP.

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - Shido-kun - Jul. 12, 2014

I also think this thread is missing an other versions section

(Jul. 12, 2014  1:10 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I also think this thread is missing an other versions section

I'm pretty sure I don't need to put that. It's already on the Wiki.

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - Tri - Jul. 12, 2014

(Jul. 12, 2014  1:10 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  1:08 AM)Echizen Wrote: You're missing an overall section. I think it's decent, could use some better sentence wording I think.

Edit- Written. Check OP.

By "Overall", he means a literal section titled that which appears at the end of all beyblade drafts. It's basically just a summary.

(Jul. 12, 2014  1:26 AM)Tr! Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  1:10 AM)Neo Wrote:

Edit- Written. Check OP.

By "Overall", he means a literal section titled that which appears at the end of all beyblade drafts. It's basically just a summary.

I can't believe I forgot that...
0.o

Edit- Finished that...
Hopefully that's it?

(Jul. 12, 2014  1:04 AM)Neo Wrote: Overall-
It's decent for a beginner's Left Spin uses from the Bakuten Shoot Era. The Neo Left Castings are a vital part to own, and a Ten Wide is never a burden on the buyer. The Attack Ring is good in some situations, if you can figure out how to control the double Edged sword known as Eight Attacker.
This Beyblade should be bought for the Core, and SG castings, as well as it's decent attack ring and base. Other than that, this Beyblade should be bought for collection purposes only.

Fixed it.

(Jul. 12, 2014  1:19 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  1:10 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I also think this thread is missing an other versions section

No I think you still need to put that although it's already in th wiki,because all beyblade drafts there has an everall section.

(Jul. 12, 2014  1:43 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  1:19 AM)Neo Wrote:

No I think you still need to put that although it's already in th wiki,because all beyblade drafts there has an everall section.

It's not in the overall section though.

Shido-Kun is right. You need to include this part:

Use In Smash Attack Customization
AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right SG
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)
Tip: Magne Flat Base (Dragoon V)
This customization makes the most of the tip's height by adding a Blade Base that uses a SP. Fin Tector and Triple Wing gives this combination very good smash. The combination is also heavier, making it slower and easier to control than many other combinations.

Other Versions

Dragoon V - Silver Coro-Coro Limited Version (With Gold Plated Weight Disk)
Dragoon V - Silver Coro-Coro Limited Version (With Special Sticker)
Dragoon V - Black Coro-Coro Limited Version (With Red Plated Weight Disk)
Dragoon V - Toys R Us Edition Version (Flame red)
Dragoon V - BeyBattle Set Takao VS Rei Version (Orange)

(Jul. 12, 2014  1:44 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  1:43 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  1:19 AM)Neo Wrote: I'm pretty sure I don't need to put that. It's already on the Wiki.

It's not in the overall section though.

SorryI meant other versions section.

Added those sections.

I think this draft is good enough,but your gonna have to let Kai-V see this first,hah.

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - Ultra - Aug. 06, 2014

What new and more accurate info has come to light about Dragoon V that the article needs to be updated exactly?

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - MissingNo. - Aug. 06, 2014

Here what can we see on the beywiki on the Dragoon V page :
Note: Since this article was published, significant new and more accurate information has come to light, and as a result, this article must be updated. Please do not take all of the information here as the truth, as more extensive testing on the parts of this Beyblade has since provided information which conflicts with and/or expands upon the understanding of these parts this article was based upon. However, the Overall section has been updated based on this new information, and as such is a reliable source of information. Updates will be posted on the main page when completed.

Your draft look really good Neo Stupid

Yes i'm aware of that but doesn't explain anything....

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - FeedFear - Aug. 06, 2014

He is trying to figure out what info has actually been found after plastics have been out for so long. What, specifically have they found that makes the wiki page incomplete?

Yes essentially. This is especially puzzling because it the beyblade completely sucks and I don't think much else could discovered about it's uses (because there really aren't any).

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - V2 - Aug. 06, 2014

Solid article, good stuff Neo.

Dragoon V has basically been explored as far as it can, I believe.
Unless something revolutionary comes along, I don't think there's much to actually say about it, or add to the pre-existing article.

One little thing I noticed is that you called the beyblade "he" and assigning gender to beyblades is probably best avoided ;p

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - Neo - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 06, 2014  10:57 PM)BrioShield Wrote: Solid article, good stuff Neo.

Dragoon V has basically been explored as far as it can, I believe.
Unless something revolutionary comes along, I don't think there's much to actually say about it, or add to the pre-existing article.

One little thing I noticed is that you called the beyblade "he" and assigning gender to beyblades is probably best avoided ;p

Really? Lol, I kinda thought it was bad to be honest.
Hah, I fancy Dragoon is male and Dranzer seems female.
Actually...in the anime Dragoon has a deep "testosterone filled voice."

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - Kai-V - Aug. 07, 2014

So does everyone think there is nothing wrong about the Dragoon V article then ? Did th!nk never mention what was wrong about it in his opinion ?

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - FeedFear - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So does everyone think there is nothing wrong about the Dragoon V article then ? Did th!nk never mention what was wrong about it in his opinion ?

Th!nk does know his stuff, I would like to see how he criticizes the article. But maybe you, pray tell, could explain the reason this article needs to be redone, and what has "come to light" about its performance?

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - Neo - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So does everyone think there is nothing wrong about the Dragoon V article then ? Did th!nk never mention what was wrong about it in his opinion ?

I don't think the tip should ever be used in Smash Combos. It's untrustworthy.
And the AR is actually useful for attack.
Eight Attacker
Wide Defense
HMC Neo Left
Storm Grip (Base Smash)/Customize Grip (Reverse Attack/Fin Tector/Defense Ring) for standard tall smash.

RE: Dragoon Victory Draft - FeedFear - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  4:13 AM)Neo Wrote:

I don't think the tip should ever be used in Smash Combos. It's untrustworthy.
And the AR is actually useful for attack.
Eight Attacker
Wide Defense
HMC Neo Left
Storm Grip (Base Smash)/Customize Grip (Reverse Attack/Fin Tector/Defense Ring) for standard tall smash.
I'm no plastics expert but the last time I checked this particular Darcie's ar is severely outclassed, but I wouldn't really know.