World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide] (/Thread-Team-Evil-Meteo-Pennsylvania-and-Worldwide)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 13, 2014

Yeah let's keep it Team Evil Meteo! And you know what I was thinking to let different teams post in here. Our team thread does get a little dry and quiet here and plus we do need help with important decisions!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 13, 2014

Yeah,you're right!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 16, 2014

Yo K.K.S have you noticed how many people making teams?! I think we'll eventually have our team tournament.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Kingofbeast! - Aug. 17, 2014

1. my username is King of beast !
2. I want be on the team. I like battling with my fellow bladers.
3. I have been battling currently for two years
4. I use attack type beyblades
5.I hope to accomplish victory in every battle
6 no I have not been to any tournaments

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 17, 2014

Finally!!!! Alright you're in I'll add you to the OP. King K. Streak he's in!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 17, 2014

Ok,he's the replacement for Darkflare!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 18, 2014

I'll take Darkflare off the OP.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 19, 2014

Did you add team site yet?
Make sure to tell KOB(King Of Beast)to join it.
http://freshgame-z.webs.com

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 19, 2014

Yeah look at the OP. I added him and the site name yesterday. I gotta prepare for this tournament.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 24, 2014

TIME TO REVIVE THIS THREAD! So....We need to discuss about the inactive members in the team.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Dual - Aug. 24, 2014

You guys should really keep discussion like that in pm's so you don't clutter the topic.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 25, 2014

(Aug. 24, 2014  5:38 PM)Dual Wrote: You guys should really keep discussion like that in pm's so you don't clutter the topic.

This is a team problem. That needs to be discussed in the team thread. We all can't talk in a group chat though PM.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - 6 God - Aug. 25, 2014

(Aug. 25, 2014  2:21 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2014  5:38 PM)Dual Wrote: You guys should really keep discussion like that in pm's so you don't clutter the topic.

This is a team problem. That needs to be discussed in the team thread. We all can't talk in a group chat though PM.

Actually, you can. You can choose to send a group PM to any amount of members you want.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 25, 2014

That takes too much work Tongue_out
I think BahmdiaWyvang should be an unofficial member because he's inactive;however,I don't want him off officiAlly.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 26, 2014

Well K.K.S it finally happened! Team Format is here! We need to decide on our team of three. Me and my brother will be a pair since you can't travel to tournaments at the moment. If BahamdiaWyvang is in you're area PM him and pair up with him. Hopefully I can get a few more people on the team once I get on the rankings.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 26, 2014

It has to be 3 so get another member from your family or friends to join the WBO.
I wonder who convinced the staff to have team format...?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 27, 2014

Heheh probably my good looks and persuasive coolness Wink . But on a serious note my other brother isn't ready ready yet. I got to school him on dominating beys in each format and show him how to make good combinations.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 27, 2014

He could be a great member!Don't worry about his attitudes,I'll take care of that!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 27, 2014

Man when I first heard the news about Team format I was hype! I gotta really prepare. Oh abd the OP is updated

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Tyson Fury - Sep. 01, 2014

1).Username: Tyson Fury
2) .Why do you want to be on this team. because this team is awesome
3).How long have you've been blading: 10 years
4).What type of bey do you use : all type
5). What do you hope to accomplish as a blader? fun
6). Have you ever attended a WBO tourney? no never

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Sep. 01, 2014

Alright you're in! I hope you'll be coming to tournaments.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Tyson Fury - Sep. 01, 2014

I hope so buddy

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Sep. 03, 2014

Welcome MY old colleague,lol

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Tyson Fury - Sep. 03, 2014

Thanks bro and once again you looking awesome dude

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Sep. 04, 2014

We need a banner