World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide] (/Thread-Team-Evil-Meteo-Pennsylvania-and-Worldwide)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - 6 God - Jul. 17, 2014

Honestly, he's no longer a part of your team, so it shouldn't count, it it's up to you.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 17, 2014

So ultimately the majority is no.
Whats the idea SD?Oh yeah,just a note,I'm full leader of the team today,for those of you who want to join.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Ocean - Jul. 18, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  7:05 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: So the majority so far is no...
Lets wait until _M and Echizen and Ocean vote.
Meanwhile whats your idea SD

What do I have to vote on?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 18, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  7:05 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: So the majority so far is no...
Lets wait until _M and Echizen and Ocean vote.
Meanwhile whats your idea SD

I gotta say no. Pokemo was a good member of the team.... But he resigned,he's not apart of
TEAM EVIL METEO

Any this voting stuff in our team thread will lead to spam.... But since I'm taking the day off you're in charge. And please use before you act. Or think "What would SupremeDragon16 do?" (just kidding) Take care of the team K.E.E

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - RagerBlade - Jul. 18, 2014

I say no since he's not a member and it will cause confusion. Someone may join and ask how come we don't have some of the placings in the OP?

You would say from a past member.

The person might have joined just because of those two placings and immediately quit.

The ultimate result being that you got no new members and people reading won't trust you. Plus you just got some really useless posts on the team thread. If two teams have two placings it's also like someone is on two teams at once. So despite helping you now in the long run it would prove useless. So finally I think you should erase the two placings he achieved.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Ocean - Jul. 18, 2014

What do I have to vote on? Something about Pokemo?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - RagerBlade - Jul. 18, 2014

(Jul. 18, 2014  5:29 PM)Ocean Wrote: What do I have to vote on? Something about Pokemo?
If they should keep his achievements in the OP.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 19, 2014

Guys do this over PM this will end up being spam.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - RagerBlade - Jul. 19, 2014

(Jul. 19, 2014  1:53 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Guys do this over PM this will end up being spam.
How is it SPAM? We are discussing the Team I the Team thread. SPAM is useless posts, and I don't think any of this is useless.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - 6 God - Jul. 19, 2014

(Jul. 19, 2014  1:53 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Guys do this over PM this will end up being spam.

You guys are the ones who asked our opinion...

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Ocean - Jul. 19, 2014

I say non till he rejoins your team which provably will be soon.

(Jul. 19, 2014  2:00 AM)Lord Wrote:
How is it SPAM? We are discussing the Team I the Team thread. SPAM is useless posts, and I don't think any of this is useless.

.......Alright.... The majority said no. So I think we have a conclusion to this vote....

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - DRAGON KING - Jul. 19, 2014

(Jul. 19, 2014  2:13 AM)Ocean Wrote: I say non till he rejoins your team which provably will be soon.

Why do u say that?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 19, 2014

Voting is now over!Thanks for your votes BitBeast Bladers!
Ocean is right

(Jul. 19, 2014  6:56 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Voting is now over!Thanks for your votes BitBeast Bladers!
Ocean is right

Alright so now,whenever one of makes an achievement we'll put it in the OP.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 20, 2014

Ok then.Remember to add the motto and team site to the OP.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 20, 2014

(Jul. 20, 2014  12:08 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Ok then.Remember to add the motto and team site to the OP.

Already did it! So now all we need is a team banner. Can you make it?

Also we're promoting BahamdiaWyvang to Co-leader.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Jul. 20, 2014

Remember that flaming text?Change the words to Team Evil Meteo and pm it to me.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Jul. 20, 2014

Can't at the moment. Can you make it? And don't you make sigs with Ryûzaki?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Jul. 22, 2014

Well,BahamdiaWyvang I think King E. Emperor's account is temporary suspended! Now you need to step in his place until he comes back!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Jul. 23, 2014

Why would I be suspended????

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Jul. 23, 2014

(Jul. 23, 2014  5:29 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Why would I be suspended????

You haven't been on for a while and I thought you was suspended

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Darkflare - Jul. 23, 2014

will you recruit me? I never got into Bit Beats. Unhappy

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Jul. 23, 2014

Sure fill in an application.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Darkflare - Jul. 24, 2014

1.Darkflare
2. Anything really
3. 5 year
4 balance
5. I hope to make you guys proud. no matter how many battles I lose I will keep on fighting!
6. No