World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide] (/Thread-Team-Evil-Meteo-Pennsylvania-and-Worldwide)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jun. 30, 2014

Great minds think alike!
T.F.D's and T.F.S's for short!
I'll have to figure out how I'll split the Squads so give me a little time

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SpiralLdrago19 - Jul. 01, 2014

Where to fill out the application and thrn tell me what"s next

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 01, 2014

(Jul. 01, 2014  11:38 AM)SpiralLdrago19 Wrote: Where to fill out the application and thrn tell me what"s next

Here's the application!
1).Username: 2) Why do you want to be on this team. 3).How long have you've been blading 4).What type of bey do you use (attack,defense,stamina,balance etc...) 5). What do you hope to accomplish as a blader? 6). Have you ever attended a WBO tourney? If so, which one?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 02, 2014

Tame but Unobedient,Wild but Trained-Team Evil Meteo

I made that up and I think it should be our motto.Let's take a vote on it.I say yes!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 03, 2014

So how are we going to separate the fiery dragons from TFS?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 04, 2014

Oh carp!I was so occupied with beywiki that I forgot!!!!My bad SD,I'll get to it when I have the time!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 05, 2014

I think that we should have our team meetings over google hangouts

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 06, 2014

(Jul. 05, 2014  4:52 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: I think that we should have our team meetings over google hangouts

Sure.I'm friends with Pokemo and all but he's pretty inactive now.If he doesn't reply today,I think he should be booted...
BahmdiaWyvang was just out of town for a few days so lets give him 3 days to reply.

I know a really great person we could add!PM me!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Pokemo - Jul. 06, 2014

(Jul. 06, 2014  4:21 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  4:52 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: I think that we should have our team meetings over google hangouts

Sure.I'm friends with Pokemo and all but he's pretty inactive now.If he doesn't reply today,I think he should be booted...
BahmdiaWyvang was just out of town for a few days so lets give him 3 days to reply.

I know a really great person we could add!PM me!
well, I dont have a google account, but I have a skype

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 06, 2014

That could be ok,Maybe
EDIT:You didn't vote on the motto

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 08, 2014

We have 3 votes on that motto but vote on this one too:
You can never truly do nothing,which is why we will always be doing something-Team Evil Meteo

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 08, 2014

(Jul. 08, 2014  8:54 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: We have 3 votes on that motto but vote on this one too:
You can never truly do nothing,which is why we will always be doing something-Team Evil Meteo

I like the other one better. It's more wild and sounds like it has strength to our name.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 08, 2014

(Jul. 08, 2014  8:57 PM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2014  8:54 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: We have 3 votes on that motto but vote on this one too:

I like the other one better. It's more wild and sounds like it has strength to our name.

Yeah,I agree.We have a majority vote ssssoooooo,our official motto iiisssssssssssssssss(pauses to take breath):

Tame but Unobedient,Wild but Trained-Team Evil Meteo.

Let it be known,Team Evil Meteo is NOT a force to be Reckoned with!
I welcome outside thoughts on our new motto.SD,When you put it in the OP,Make sure it's italicised

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Drigzen - Jul. 09, 2014

The mottos awesome!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 09, 2014

(Jul. 09, 2014  2:49 AM)Drigzen Wrote: The mottos awesome!

Thxz bro!I made it up a few weeks ago while walking to Wholefoods!
How experienced are you as a blader?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Drigzen - Jul. 09, 2014

I started back when plastics first came out and took a break after HMS, so I got a good amour of experience under my belt (:

Amount* lol

(Jul. 09, 2014  3:03 AM)Drigzen Wrote: I started back when plastics first came out and took a break after HMS, so I got a good amour of experience under my belt (:

Amount* lol

What state do you live in?(You can PM me this if you want)
Want to join a team?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 09, 2014

(Jul. 09, 2014  3:03 AM)Drigzen Wrote: I started back when plastics first came out and took a break after HMS, so I got a good amour of experience under my belt (:

Amount* lol

Alright! Fill in the application then you can join.

Now..... I want to transition over to a new topic.....

So who is going to tournaments or is at least trying to? I know when I'm done preparing and training/testing out, I'm entering the tourney UltimateOrion is hosting. And them when I move to South Carolina I'm crushing GT. They're all just steps for me to get to Kei, Kai-V and a few others...

But anyways....We need to get placed. That's our first goal and first move! King E. Emperor, if you're not able to travel most of the time,you should get someone to drum up an event. Pokemo is doing a good job representing! Shout out to him. And K.E.E you've done good as well. Also we need to get BahamdiaWyvang placed.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 09, 2014

(Jul. 09, 2014  3:59 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Now..... I want to transition over to a new topic.....

So who is going to tournaments or is at least trying to? I know when I'm done preparing and training/testing out, I'm entering the tourney UltimateOrion is hosting. And them when I move to South Carolina I'm crushing GT. They're all just steps for me to get to Kei, Kai-V and a few others...

1. Kai-V is good, (No Offense V) Kei is better. Kai-U is awesome.

2. We're not pushovers, and remember to have fun yo.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 09, 2014

(Jul. 09, 2014  4:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2014  3:59 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Now..... I want to transition over to a new topic.....

1. Kai-V is good, (No Offense V) Kei is better. Kai-U is awesome.

2. We're not pushovers, and remember to have fun yo.

The way he just said that made me feel like a kid........ Kei better than Kai-V? I mean I understand Kei's rank and stuff but all that knowledge she has I would think she would be better than him. no offense.

But anyways Back on topic

We know you're not pushovers which is why we want to defeat you!
This is fun SD Don't you think I'm all hyped up dark mousy youre going down!
My steps:
Kai-v not too diffucult(apoligies to you)
Kai u
Kei
and any other kais!
EDIT:Kai v is great in technical stuff.In beyblade,to a lesser extent

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 10, 2014

ALL MEMBERS OF TEAM EVIL METEO REMEMBER MEETING WILL BE OVER PM TOMORROW!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Elite Projects - Jul. 11, 2014

(Jul. 10, 2014  11:44 PM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: ALL MEMBERS OF TEAM EVIL METEO REMEMBER MEETING WILL BE OVER PM TOMORROW!

My ears are aching because of your yelling!(JK)
I just got an idea!
Instead of beating the Kais,we should recruit them!
Kai-v already said no,but she's not the only Kai.
Try Inguilt and Kei,I'll do the rest of the admins.
We're Elite.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - SupremeDragon - Jul. 11, 2014

(Jul. 11, 2014  12:48 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2014  11:44 PM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: ALL MEMBERS OF TEAM EVIL METEO REMEMBER MEETING WILL BE OVER PM TOMORROW!

My ears are aching because of your yelling!(JK)
I just got an idea!
Instead of beating the Kais,we should recruit them!
Kai-v already said no,but she's not the only Kai.
Try Inguilt and Kei,I'll do the rest of the admins.
We're Elite.

We should of discussed it as a team first. I don't have any intention on adding the admins. They're pretty knowledgeable and good opponents but I wouldn't want to team up with them.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] - Pokemo - Jul. 11, 2014

hey, I may be inactive during the weekdays since im starting summer camp, and there's homework