World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
LMTFA - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: LMTFA (/Thread-LMTFA)

LMTFA - BlindedPanda - Jun. 06, 2014

SCREW OFF

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus, Dark Leopard, etc...) - 6 God - Jun. 06, 2014

You need to include a picture of the Beyblades with your name written on a slip of paper included in that photograph, or this thread will be closed.

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus, Dark Leopard, etc...) - BlindedPanda - Jun. 06, 2014

(Jun. 06, 2014  9:05 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: You need to include a picture of the Beyblades with your name written on a slip of paper included in that photograph, or this thread will be closed.

I was still editing it, thank you.

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - BlindedPanda - Jun. 09, 2014

Bump

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - USER_HAS_MOVED - Jun. 10, 2014

Attention people! I am BlindedPanda's best friend! I have the "custom gear" that came with her Zeus, if you'd rather have that than the standard right spin EG, please say so!

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - BlindedPanda - Jun. 12, 2014

(Jun. 10, 2014  7:03 PM)xShArKDiVeRx Wrote: Attention people! I am BlindedPanda's best friend! I have the "custom gear" that came with her Zeus, if you'd rather have that than the standard right spin EG, please say so!

Still no interests. Unhappy

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - USER_HAS_MOVED - Jun. 12, 2014

May have to eBay it. ^^; Everybody's probably broke on here. XD

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - BlindedPanda - Jun. 15, 2014

yeah, I have thought about listing it on there. I may as well.

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - Neo - Jun. 15, 2014

First;
Gives Zeus the correct EG since you have it.
No one wants an incomplete Zeus.
Also, the price to too high for a used Zeus. Yes, it's sought after, but it's not worth it in that condition. I'd recommend listing as $45.
Second;
There's no reason to list Gaia Dragoon MS or Draciel MS at that price, as you can buy a NIB one from China for $6.

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - USER_HAS_MOVED - Jun. 15, 2014

(Jun. 15, 2014  7:11 AM)Neo~ Wrote: First;
Also, the price to too high for a used Zeus. Yes, it's sought after, but it's not worth it in that condition. I'd recommend listing as $45.
Second;
There's no reason to list Gaia Dragoon MS or Draciel MS at that price, as you can buy a NIB one from China for $6.

Excuse you, but it is HARDLY used. Only battled like twice. Pretty much mint condition, buddy. It came with a "custom gear" anyway, that I have now to offer with Zues's purchase, and if you read the comments you'd know that. So don't tell her to sell it for $45 when you don't know what you're talkin about.

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - 6 God - Jun. 15, 2014

He was just giving a suggestion...

No need to be so rude.

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - USER_HAS_MOVED - Jun. 15, 2014

(Jun. 15, 2014  6:29 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: He was just giving a suggestion...

No need to be so rude.

You guys always act like you know everything about every beyblade when you don't. Not that I do either, but c'mon....

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - 6 God - Jun. 15, 2014

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Beyblade_Price_Reference_List ...

And hers isn't even NIB. He was right for suggesting $45. But collectors would probably pay more, but that's a realistic amount.

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - BlindedPanda - Jun. 15, 2014

How about if neither "know it alls" are you are buying, leave my thread.
K Thanks!

RE: Panda's Blade Shop (Zeus etc...) - Neo - Jun. 15, 2014

(Jun. 15, 2014  9:01 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  9:01 PM)Neo~ Wrote: [quote='xShArKDiVeRx' pid='1216362' dateline='1402853148']
First;
Second;

Excuse you, but it is HARDLY used. Only battled like twice. Pretty much mint condition, buddy. It came with a "custom gear" anyway, that I have now to offer with Zues's purchase, and if you read the comments you'd know that. So don't tell her to sell it for $45 when you don't know what you're talkin about.
Zeus' EG is free spinning and always different.

(Jun. 15, 2014  6:52 PM)BlindedPanda Wrote: How about if neither "know it alls" are you are buying, leave my thread.
K Thanks!

I'm giving a warning to the general public that this is a rip off, to be (brutally) honest, and they'll probably find a NIB one for the same price. If you ever WANT to sell it, take my advice. After all; I was just trying to help. Thanks for listening~ -Neo