World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Burn cygnus 230 es - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Limited Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Limited-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Burn cygnus 230 es (/Thread-Burn-cygnus-230-es)

Burn cygnus 230 es - @hsan Tah!r - Mar. 01, 2014

Type=stamina
stadium=bb-10
launcher=light launcher 2

Concept:
Testing:

RE: Burn cygnus 230 es - th!nk - Mar. 01, 2014

Rock ___ D125WB is not a valid defense combination, you haven't listed a track on Lightning (which unless it's on a low track should reliably KO this), and of all the opponents to choose for stamina testing - the thing testing of stamina combos generally focusses on, you've gone with a low track when the combo you're testing is using 230.

Anyway, personally I prefer my stamina combinations to be able to outspin things like MF-H Earth SagittarioII GB145RSF rather than being knocked over and scraping to death due to poor stability, resulting in Earth on RSF winning by outspin (if it doesn't straight up knock you out anyway).

ES is not as bad a tip as some would have you believe, but it's very much inferior to not only the D series tips but second tier stamina tips like FS, B, and IIRC SB, JSB and TB, perhaps some other things too (I looked into it pretty recently when playing around with 230 Stamina in general).

So yeah, outclassed by well known customizations and also generally speaking not very practical.

RE: Burn cygnus 230 es - @hsan Tah!r - Mar. 01, 2014

(Mar. 01, 2014  11:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Rock ___ D125WB is not a valid defense combination, you haven't listed a track on Lightning (which unless it's on a low track should reliably KO this), and of all the opponents to choose for stamina testing - the thing testing of stamina combos generally focusses on, you've gone with a low track when the combo you're testing is using 230.

Anyway, personally I prefer my stamina combinations to be able to outspin things like MF-H Earth SagittarioII GB145RSF rather than being knocked over and scraping to death due to poor stability, resulting in Earth on RSF winning by outspin (if it doesn't straight up knock you out anyway).

ES is not as bad a tip as some would have you believe, but it's very much inferior to not only the D series tips but second tier stamina tips like FS, B, and IIRC SB, JSB and TB, perhaps some other things too (I looked into it pretty recently when playing around with 230 Stamina in general).

So yeah, outclassed by well known customizations and also generally speaking not very practical.

well thats a good combo :-)

RE: Burn cygnus 230 es - Mitsu - Mar. 01, 2014

I remember seeing something similar, just with an MB, and from my experience, it does relatively well.

Also, it might just be me but, dosen't ES wear down fast?

One more thing. If you don't use the proper testing format, this thread will be closed, am I wrong?

RE: Burn cygnus 230 es - @hsan Tah!r - Mar. 01, 2014

(Mar. 01, 2014  3:17 PM)|Midnight| Wrote: I remember seeing something similar, just with an MB, and from my experience, it does relatively well.

Also, it might just be me but, dosen't ES wear down fast?

One more thing. If you don't use the proper testing format, this thread will be closed, am I wrong?

yes you are wrong :-)

RE: Burn cygnus 230 es - Kaneki - Mar. 01, 2014

Pretty much Burn Cygnus 230MB does a better job. ES isn't bad, but it does wear fast and I found it to be unbalanced. If anything, I think ES would go better on mid-tracks. W145, AD145 ect. It does seem slightly more balanced on them. 230 really only works well with D.

WD is unbalanced on 230, but it can outspin D on 230. So ES really isn't good at this job.

I also wouldn't use HTSC against LTSC. It's quite unfair if you ask me.

Also, you should really have more tests before you posted this.

One more thing to say: Also what th!nk said. In other words: Ditto!

RE: Burn cygnus 230 es - th!nk - Mar. 01, 2014

MB doesn't work particularly well either to be honest. In general, I've been really unimpressed by MB in Limited thus far - B, TB, JSB (maybe even SB) and CS have all worked better for similar functions (especially CS paired with Libra, which is probably the closest thing to Duo 230MB I've tried in Limited), and so far nothing I've tried with MB has done anything but indicate to me other than that without the heavier parts from Standard, MB generally seems outclassed - doesn't have the defense to really stand out with its relatively mediocre balance (especially when TB seems to serve a similar function somewhat better).

If ES were going to work anywhere, it'd probably be mid to low tracks - low combinations have the whole lower centre of gravity thing meaning they don't go to such sharp angles for most of the battle unless forced to scrape, which can make some overlooked tips somewhat useful (primarily for getting a bit more defense, though so far I've not found them all that practical between EWD's use against spinstealing and the fact that at least as I recall it, the tips I've tried don't outspin 145-height stamina, which is kinda the point - but I guess there are other reasons to choose a low track stamina-ish custom). However for anything from like 170-ish down, there's zero reason to not use EWD for anything ES might be usable for (heck EWD is probably better above that too given the whole stability thing).

RE: Burn cygnus 230 es - DRAGON KING - Mar. 01, 2014

ES doesn't wear fast guys... But it get destabilized crazy easy.

What is the track and bottom on MF-H Lightning Ldrago? You need to test against mainly good beyblades (IIRC there is a thread in the limited forum about what to test against.) and format the tests right or this thread might get closed.