World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Guide theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Guide theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. (/Thread-Guide-theflightyellz-s-guide-to-fakes-and-searching)

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - eddiet36 - Mar. 19, 2019

The fakes are a bad thing in the beyblade community

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Draklord7 - Mar. 29, 2019

(Mar. 19, 2019  3:41 AM)eddiet36 Wrote: The fakes are a bad thing in the beyblade community

Well looks like fake Dead Phoenix is out
[Image: IchVoGB.jpg]

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - boigamer25 - Mar. 29, 2019

Sooo. I kind of wish I had seen this Before I bought five fake burst beys lol. But what if the bey doesn't come with a box? How will I know if it's a fake without a box.

Talking about metal series btw

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - lilphilyb - Mar. 29, 2019

No tri wing screws, Normal screws on the driver, wrong parts, no rubber ect.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - beybladetampa2 - Mar. 31, 2019

how do I take pics of my beys and post them here to put here cause I need help finding out if its fake or real

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - MagikHorse - Mar. 31, 2019

(Mar. 31, 2019  12:11 AM)beybladetampa2 Wrote: how do I take pics of my beys and post them here to put here cause I need help finding out if its fake or real

1: Take a picture on some device with internet access or with the means to move the image to some other device where you can.
2: Upload it to an image hosting site like www.imgur.com
3: Copy the image URL (it must end in the file extension, which you can usually do by right clicking on it and selecting "Copy Image Location")
4: If you want it to display in your post, type the following in your post
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/whatever.jpg[/img]
Replacing the gibberish link with your actual image link.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - beybladetampa2 - Mar. 31, 2019

can some one tell me if this Beyblade launcher is fake or real I don't know I did not buy it
https://i.imgur.com/r0bvmAi.jpg

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Triumph - Apr. 06, 2019

Fake B-131 Dead Phoenix unboxing

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - lilphilyb - Apr. 10, 2019

Did the fake atomic free spin?
Edit: No, I did not hear the sounds signaizing free spin.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - lilphilyb - Apr. 12, 2019

(Mar. 31, 2019  5:39 PM)beybladetampa2 Wrote: can some one tell me if this Beyblade launcher is fake or real I don't know I did not buy it
https://i.imgur.com/r0bvmAi.jpg
Yes, You can tell by the grip.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - MagikHorse - Apr. 12, 2019

(Apr. 12, 2019  2:02 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Yes, You can tell by the grip.

You're right about that grip being questionable. I know of only 2 red grip bases for Burst, coming with the B-18 entry set and the grip from the B-123 Long Launcher set. The former is translucent, so it's not that at all. The latter seems like a possible fit, except it has a slightly marbled color and a different shape for the white pieces that give it indentations for your fingers. The only way that grip is legitimate is if the lighting just doesn't show off the marbling well and they swapped out the white pieces. I can see the lighting masking the marbling as it's faoirly subtle and the lighting isn't all that good, but there's no reason to swap out the white pieces.

Odds are high it's not legitimate.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Triumph - Apr. 12, 2019

Fake beyblade burst GT beys are out now! The surprising fact is that instead of including the three different layer bases for the B-133 (i.e,- one layer in one box, sold separately), they're selling one it one by one! 
They got almost everything right (hopefully) except for the disk! Seems like they're giving Blitz instead of Sting... It sure is weird how they're including Slash Valkyrie's disk even before releasing the bey itself instead of the actual sting disk. I'm also surprised by seeing how they got the driver correct this time.. Well they're fakes, what else do you expect, huh??

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - MagikHorse - Apr. 12, 2019

(Apr. 12, 2019  10:09 PM)Triumph Wrote: Fake beyblade burst GT beys are out now! The surprising fact is that instead of including the three different layer bases for the B-133 (i.e,- one layer in one box, sold separately), they're selling one it one by one! They got almost everything right (hopefully) except for the disk! Seems like they're giving Polish instead of Sting... It sure is weird how they're including Slash Valkyrie's disk even before releasing the bey itself instead of the actual sting disk. I'm also surprised by seeing how they got the driver correct this time.. Well they're fakes, what else do you expect, huh??

You've gotten Blitz and Polish confused my man.

Also, it's kinda funny that they just took the sticker sheet and chopped it into its smaller segments, since that means Rock Dragon is the only one with a sticker for the driver.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Triumph - Apr. 13, 2019

(Apr. 12, 2019  10:30 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  10:09 PM)Triumph Wrote: Fake beyblade burst GT beys are out now! The surprising fact is that instead of including the three different layer bases for the B-133 (i.e,- one layer in one box, sold separately), they're selling one it one by one! They got almost everything right (hopefully) except for the disk! Seems like they're giving Polish instead of Sting... It sure is weird how they're including Slash Valkyrie's disk even before releasing the bey itself instead of the actual sting disk. I'm also surprised by seeing how they got the driver correct this time.. Well they're fakes, what else do you expect, huh??

You've gotten Blitz and Polish confused my man.

Also, it's kinda funny that they just took the sticker sheet and chopped it into its smaller segments, since that means Rock Dragon is the only one with a sticker for the driver.

Thanks for the correction! And yeah, good eye!

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Triumph - Apr. 18, 2019

[Image: 133_drag_flam11-500x500.jpg]
[Image: wZJajRt.jpg]
[Image: VTUeB1Q.jpg]

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Draklord7 - Apr. 19, 2019

(Apr. 18, 2019  1:20 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: 133_drag_flam11-500x500.jpg]
[Image: wZJajRt.jpg]
[Image: VTUeB1Q.jpg]
Where did you get those pictures from?

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 19, 2019

Those 3 don't normally come with grips, do they?

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - KuroShin - Apr. 21, 2019

(Apr. 19, 2019  2:04 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Those 3 don't normally come with grips, do they?

Yup.Many fakes often come with grips+light launcher or a sword launcher

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Triumph - Apr. 21, 2019

Fake Ace Dragon unboxing!

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Triumph - Apr. 22, 2019

[Image: 2DzwIaw.jpg]
Gold (sort of) recolor Dead Phoenix.12.H'

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 22, 2019

Oh that's interesting. That looks like a fake, and with a dash driver too? That doesn't look like atomic. Looks like a Jolt'?

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Infinite.DX - Apr. 22, 2019

I think it’s either Impact' or Hunter'.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - CheetoBlader - Apr. 22, 2019

It’s Impact’

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Triumph - Apr. 23, 2019

I already said that it comes with H'.. Also I don't know exactly what this is supposed to be for some reason. [Image: U7L5LPR.jpg]

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - MagikHorse - Apr. 24, 2019

(Apr. 23, 2019  12:35 PM)Triumph Wrote: I already said that it comes with H'.. Also I don't know exactly what this is supposed to be for some reason.

Your first pic is definitely Impact', not Hold'.

The latter image is a fake all-gold Cho-Z Valkyrie 6 Evolution. Guess they were too lazy to make Zenith.