World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Guide theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Guide theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. (/Thread-Guide-theflightyellz-s-guide-to-fakes-and-searching)

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Bruiser33 - Jul. 17, 2011

At my local walmart they are selling fake beyblades but they are called beyblade metal masters but they dont have the WBBA sticker and they sell for 5 bucks are they real

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - BeybladeStation - Jul. 18, 2011

Probably not, no WBBA sticker? Pictures?

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - NoodooSoup - Jul. 18, 2011

But why would Walmart sell fake items? They are a reputable business.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - DynaZord - Jul. 18, 2011

5 bucks, sounds like the Metal Masters boosters...
Do they look like these: (Click to View)
These are real, five bucks at Walmart, and no WBBA sticker. Look for the Hasbro logo on the ones at Walmart.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Hytyjin - Jul. 18, 2011

i bought this basalt horogium but i need to know if its fake if it is well then...pardon the sudden outburst...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!Speechless
here is the pic http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=270777836310

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Bruiser33 - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  12:35 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: 5 bucks, sounds like the Metal Masters boosters...
These are real, five bucks at Walmart, and no WBBA sticker. Look for the Hasbro logo on the ones at Walmart.

Yes exactly thanxs

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Byser - Jul. 18, 2011

Man this fake Beat Lynx is worst than the last one Tongue_out

http://www.amazon.com/Rare-newest-Beyblades-Japanese-Flawless-Combined/dp/B005ANBUQU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1310953567&sr=8-3

Also some GG Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone. I actually mistook these as real at a glance until I looked closer. The box art's colors are pretty similar to TT's. Only things that really let you know it's fake are the shape of the box and the GG logo of course.

Big Bang Pegasis:
http://www.amazon.com/Generation-newest-Beyblades-Japanese-Launcher-Invincible/dp/B005APL3O2/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_2

Fang Leone:
http://www.amazon.com/Rare-newest-Beyblades-Japanese-Invincible-Flawless/dp/B005AR4VQC/ref=pd_sbs_t_3

Grandblader
That link's not working for me either.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Raigeko13 - Jul. 18, 2011

Grandblader
Erm, I might be the only one, but that link is not working for me...?
@Bryser
Oh God.
LOL

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - BeybladeStation - Jul. 18, 2011

It is for me, and man is that fake. Sonokong makes similar, but colors are just too bad.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - sum 472 - Jul. 18, 2011

People who buy the Beat Lynx will be shocked to find the bey dosen't even fit the launcher. And it being a ''Random Booster'' is very false because it ownly shows BL and not the other random beyblades in the RB.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - th!nk - Jul. 18, 2011

It will, because the Clear Wheel lacks the walls to stop left launcher prongs, and the MW doesn't have the metal prongs that make it awkward, but not impossible to use a left launcher.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Janstarblast - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  11:38 AM)th!nk Wrote: It will, because the Clear Wheel lacks the walls to stop left launcher prongs, and the MW doesn't have the metal prongs that make it awkward, but not impossible to use a left launcher.

True enough. I actually have 3 MFBs, out of which 2 were fake(I never mentioned these, as I think fake beys are not really counted in the collection). Later on, I bought LLD.
So, Rock Leone and Storm Pegasus(the 2 fakes) can be launched with my Light Launcher L, as they do not have the walls to stop the prongs.
Other than that, the Beat Lynx package can be easily differentiated from the original ones... Wonder why a few innocent people are fooled into buying those... :\

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Ronin Fox - Jul. 19, 2011

One of the many things that make me lose my faith in humanity:

http://beybladedranzer.com/beyblade-dranzer-series.html?cid=957

To quote: "My TT-Hongli Beyblade is faboulos i even have its fake weight disc but it beat a takara dranzer g"

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Mickey - Jul. 22, 2011

this guide saved me from buying a fake! thanks so much!

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 24, 2011

Speaking of fakes, I remember going to an anime store and buying what appears to one of those Japan-only transforming Beyblades, and I figured out that it was a fake manufactured by the infamous TT Hongli. I felt embarassed. I have since learned my lesson not to buy another fake again.

If you're wondering which store it was, it's the Sweet Kitty anime store in Kent, Washington, across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Divine_Touch - Jul. 25, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  8:46 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Speaking of fakes, I remember going to an anime store and buying what appears to one of those Japan-only transforming Beyblades, and I figured out that it was a fake manufactured by the infamous TT Hongli. I felt embarassed. I have since learned my lesson not to buy another fake again.

If you're wondering which store it was, it's the Sweet Kitty anime store in Kent, Washington, across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

ive bought from their online store and they were takara tomys o.o

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 26, 2011

really?!

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - BeybladeStation - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 26, 2011  4:00 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: really?!
Not trying be a backseat moderator as that was my mistake before, just wanted to say add more content to your posts, I don't want you to get into trouble!

Anyways, on a different note, I am angered due to some incredibly un-decisive purchases. Many have been buying what is known as 'Beat Lynx Volume Booster 7 Booster', which is obviously DIE-CAST Metal made by the seller if not his own manufacturer. I think people should read the descriptions if they are not already and/or check stickers and other customers. This seller is also selling Big Bang Pegasis DIE-CAST, as well as Fang Leone. Such complaints include : Loose parts, Clear Wheel not fitting, Non-Launcher suitable, Left Spinning, and as well as easy breakage.

For this, I warn you all, that $5 Beat Lynx you searched on eBay for the lowest price might of knocked you out cold on such a realistic sight, but you now know it is fake. I suppose this seller will attempt to create himself/his manufacturer multiple of 5D Beyblades.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Raigeko13 - Jul. 26, 2011

Meh, I've seen them, I might buy one JUST to see what 4D beys are kind of like.
Obviously I know that they are illegal, and are not suitable for testing and such, I just want something newer and cooler Tongue_out

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - th!nk - Jul. 26, 2011

Rai: Don't pay for counterfeits, ever. Get a real one. Get Scythe Kronos, it's great.

(Jul. 26, 2011  4:12 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:00 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: really?!
Not trying be a backseat moderator as that was my mistake before, just wanted to say add more content to your posts, I don't want you to get into trouble!

Anyways, on a different note, I am angered due to some incredibly un-decisive purchases. Many have been buying what is known as 'Beat Lynx Volume Booster 7 Booster', which is obviously DIE-CAST Metal made by the seller if not his own manufacturer. I think people should read the descriptions if they are not already and/or check stickers and other customers. This seller is also selling Big Bang Pegasis DIE-CAST, as well as Fang Leone. Such complaints include : Loose parts, Clear Wheel not fitting, Non-Launcher suitable, Left Spinning, and as well as easy breakage.

For this, I warn you all, that $5 Beat Lynx you searched on eBay for the lowest price might of knocked you out cold on such a realistic sight, but you now know it is fake. I suppose this seller will attempt to create himself/his manufacturer multiple of 5D Beyblades.

The purchasers are probably not anyone important here, bru.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - bumpyfelon - Jul. 27, 2011

I saw this guy selling GG Beys on Amazon. I warned everyone to not buy, and don't give your money to people selling fakes. It's just not right.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - BeybladeStation - Jul. 27, 2011

I wouldn't so sure if the purchasers were from here or not, it is that even some people on YouTube who collect Beyblades have been mistaken for these.

This seller's eBay username is: comwell

Link to fake Beat Lynx: http://cgi.ebay.com/S-Beyblade-BB109-Beat-Lynx-TH170WD-4D-BB105-BB113-BB114-/280702468488?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415b2bc188#ht_1828wt_958

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Raigeko13 - Jul. 27, 2011

Yeah, he's known as a fake seller a bit around here. Makes "die-cast" molds of beys and they can spin both left and right.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - th!nk - Jul. 27, 2011

He also sells some real items, though.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Divine_Touch - Jul. 28, 2011

i bought from him once, bought a rock giraffe and ray gill after over a month of waiting i only recieved a rock giraffe he has terrible communication had to open a case Tired