World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Guide theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Guide theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. (/Thread-Guide-theflightyellz-s-guide-to-fakes-and-searching)

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - faissaloo - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  2:46 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Especially for WBO, I wasted almost $5. Well, I am joking! $2 only! Well, this is to show the WBO, the wrath of Indian beys. A company named Anmol(read as- un-mole) in our country, releases those. I bought a Lightning L Drago. Looks a lot like prev. generation plastic beys. But trust me, its pure metal. Iron or steel to be precise.
As I said I would get the pics-
You can clearly see a Chinese dragon ^^^
The bey as a whole ^^^
Comparison to my new, stickerless LLD.^^^
Side view^^^
Though its named LLD100HF, the tip looks a lot like MB.
Hope this helped! Mostly only Indians will be happy that an Anmol bey has been shown.Joyful_2
Sorry for bad quality. But I think its clear enough to be able to make out what it is.

those fakes are also sold in france they are only 1 euro but they are very crappy, all the attack rings are the same(in the adverts they use tyson don't takara-tomy have copyright on the beyblade characters)

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Janstarblast - May. 04, 2011

Hah, that's surprising! You sure that they are the same company?

(May. 04, 2011  5:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hah, that's surprising! You sure that they are the same company?
they look exactly the same, by the way I saw them in one of those little machines where you put a one euro coin in and get a fake blade in a petrol station when I went to france >.<, even the hasbro beys that are sold in (forgive me french readers if I spelt it wrong) cafoure are pretty crappy and not worth it

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Dragoonrocks - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  2:46 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Especially for WBO, I wasted almost $5. Well, I am joking! $2 only! Well, this is to show the WBO, the wrath of Indian beys. A company named Anmol(read as- un-mole) in our country, releases those. I bought a Lightning L Drago. Looks a lot like prev. generation plastic beys. But trust me, its pure metal. Iron or steel to be precise.
The bey as a whole ^^^
Side view^^^
Hope this helped! Mostly only Indians will be happy that an Anmol bey has been shown.Joyful_2
Sorry for bad quality. But I think its clear enough to be able to make out what it is.

Telllll meeee abttttttt itttttt....... Im getting fed up with their beys.....luk at what i fnd........

Warning the pics are big......

First of all the bey........it can easily break an entire stadium if it wnts to :\ ...

Now before launching a bey we say 3...2...1...Go Shoot....The picture ur abt 2 see is pretty much the same thing.......

Now here comes the ripcord......couldn't it get anymore smaller........ :\

Now here comes the Ripcord inserted inside the gun.......

Oh.....The horror....The horror....Smithicide

(May. 04, 2011  5:56 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
The bey as a whole ^^^
Side view^^^

Telllll meeee abttttttt itttttt....... Im getting fed up with their beys.....luk at what i fnd........

First of all the bey........it can easily break an entire stadium if it wnts to :\ ...

Now before launching a bey we say 3...2...1...Go Shoot....The picture ur abt 2 see is pretty much the same thing.......

what, they are metal and sharp, I get injured with metal fusion!!! dont they know health and saftey, what is the point in having a double launcher when u only have one fake blade,get out fake blades, and a kid can make a better ripcord with some zubber, and these people think that beyblade is some violent game, beyblade is a peaceful sport/game

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Dragoonrocks - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  6:05 PM)faissaloo Wrote: what, they are metal and sharp, I get injured with metal fusion!!! dont they know health and saftey, what is the point in having a double launcher when u only have one fake blade,get out fake blades

actually there are three more fake beys that comes along with this....i didnt post the pics here.......but the launcher is a freakin gun man.......i mean come onnnnn......
Yup these beys are truly hazardous 2 our health.......

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - BeyFan - May. 05, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  5:56 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
The bey as a whole ^^^
Side view^^^

Lol, gun launcher. And that is one HUGE ripcord. As for the bey, this one has a Draciel S attack ring.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Justaway - May. 05, 2011

Okay..so dragoonrocks , Janstarblast and me have these products....they are fake...but the bey with metal attack ring is really bad...it destroys the stadium walls completely....I know how tough it is to beat them but since I didnt whether the stadium which we get with them is real or fake I bought them...although I never used these beys for battle...I must say that this Anmol thing in India should be shut down..it destroys the fun of blading by making fakes...cant TT claim that they are remaking their products and shut that carp down?

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Janstarblast - May. 05, 2011

Dragoonrocks- Hah, I have the same launcher! I got it with the bey I showed above! Well, if it was the plastic era, I have a legal TT magnestadium, which my aunt gifted me years back... But now, even that is illegal coz those beys have actually created BIG cracks in them. Also, do not use that Gun launcher. It actually shot out screws in the form of bullets. Mine is already wrecked. Its screws are too loose, and they actually shot out in a beybattle.
BeyFan- look at my bey and his bey. Both use draciel type attack ring.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Dragoonrocks - May. 05, 2011

Yup i vote fr Anmol to be closed down.........these beys r just ridiculous.......

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - th!nk - May. 05, 2011

Yeah, that's a Fake Draciel S with an even faker weight disk. The base is the same as Draciel S as well Tongue_out.
Does it work with an MFB launcher, or did it require a plastic gen launcher?

Also, http://stores.ebay.com.au/DeluxeShop-10 has a LOAD of fake beys, and unlike other sellers, hasn't marked them. I'm not sure if ebay has a blacklist function, but yeah. Report them on sight, too. The auctions are in german, but after translation, there's no warning that buyers are getting a fake item Uncertain

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Dragoonrocks - May. 05, 2011

(May. 05, 2011  10:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, that's a Fake Draciel S with an even faker weight disk. The base is the same as Draciel S as well Tongue_out.
Does it work with an MFB launcher, or did it require a plastic gen launcher?

nope it can only be launched with that Gun launcher and plastic gen launcher.........

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Janstarblast - May. 05, 2011

It works with the plastic generation launcher. Well, but the Draciel S attack ring is actually working like a clearwheel, as it never makes contact. The brown part, in my pic while the golden part in dragoonrocks' pic is actually the fusion wheel which you refer to as weight disk. The base is similar to Draciel, while the bottom is MB.

EDIT: First statement beatn by dragoonrocks. The remaining part of this post explains the making of this bey.

(May. 05, 2011  9:46 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: BeyFan- look at my bey and his bey. Both use draciel type attack ring.
Lol, I didn't even notice that.

(May. 05, 2011  9:37 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I must say that this Anmol thing in India should be shut down..it destroys the fun of blading by making fakes...cant TT claim that they are remaking their products and shut that carp down?
No, I don't think they can. It isn't illegal for another company to make a spinning top. I mean, TT Hongli was making beys for years, and I don't think they were ever shut down.

(May. 05, 2011  10:04 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: It works with the plastic generation launcher. Well, but the Draciel S attack ring is actually working like a clearwheel, as it never makes contact. The brown part, in my pic while the golden part in dragoonrocks' pic is actually the fusion wheel which you refer to as weight disk. The base is similar to Draciel, while the bottom is MB.

EDIT: First statement beatn by dragoonrocks. The remaining part of this post explains the making of this bey.

That gun launcher is just a fake Duotron launcher, still plastic prongs.

Can you take the beyblade apart to show me the separate parts, as all I see is a Plastic beyblade with a big weight disk right now?

If you could, that'd be excellent. Thanks Smile

(May. 05, 2011  12:09 PM)th!nk Wrote: Can you take the beyblade apart to show me the separate parts, as all I see is a Plastic beyblade with a big weight disk right now?
I think that is exactly what they are.

If that is the case, then the parts are "Bit Chip, Attack Ring, Weight Disk, Spin Gear, Blade Base". Some may be combined. But yeah, Metal Wheel and Clear wheel are not relevant terms.
However, as users have insisted that they are not those parts, but MFB equivalents, I'd like to see them taken apart, so I can determine for myself.

So yeah, I agree, but I get the feeling that the owners do not.

(May. 05, 2011  12:09 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  10:04 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: It works with the plastic generation launcher. Well, but the Draciel S attack ring is actually working like a clearwheel, as it never makes contact. The brown part, in my pic while the golden part in dragoonrocks' pic is actually the fusion wheel which you refer to as weight disk. The base is similar to Draciel, while the bottom is MB.

That gun launcher is just a fake Duotron launcher, still plastic prongs.

Can you take the beyblade apart to show me the separate parts, as all I see is a Plastic beyblade with a big weight disk right now?

If you could, that'd be excellent. Thanks Smile

I am sorry th!nk. I can't take apart the parts. The bey is one whole piece. There are no 'parts'. Its just a spinning top, as a whole. Also, the bey is completely made of magnetic metals (that's what iron, nickel, etc. are called right?). Looks like plastic, but it isn't. Also, every time I saw this bey, I thought the same, Bit chip, AR, WD.....
But, that's what the company named them as.... Also, I used a magnifying glass, which shows its hollow from inside.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - faissaloo - May. 05, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  6:09 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  6:05 PM)faissaloo Wrote: what, they are metal and sharp, I get injured with metal fusion!!! dont they know health and saftey, what is the point in having a double launcher when u only have one fake blade,get out fake blades

actually there are three more fake beys that comes along with this....i didnt post the pics here.......but the launcher is a freakin gun man.......i mean come onnnnn......
Yup these beys are truly hazardous 2 our health.......

mabye they took go shoot a bit too litraly Joyful_2

Ahh, fair enough, but yeah, I'd suggest using the Plastic gen names Smile

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - gokurox - May. 06, 2011

(May. 05, 2011  9:46 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dragoonrocks- Hah, I have the same launcher! I got it with the bey I showed above! Well, if it was the plastic era, I have a legal TT magnestadium, which my aunt gifted me years back... But now, even that is illegal coz those beys have actually created BIG cracks in them. Also, do not use that Gun launcher. It actually shot out screws in the form of bullets. Mine is already wrecked. Its screws are too loose, and they actually shot out in a beybattle.

I have the same launcher but it works fine for me. also, anmol never came to chennai

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Justaway - May. 06, 2011

I dont know if this has been discussed earlier but...how do we check out if the clear wheel or spin track or bottom of a bey is original or fake..my friend has a bey and he isnt sure whether it is fake or real..his father had bought it for him..so I want to check out whether it has original parts or no because he is going to use it for the tourney.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - th!nk - May. 06, 2011

You should start by giving us a link that isn't to a private picture on facebook, that we cannot view.

Also, such a cynical 1000th post for me :0

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - BeyFan - May. 06, 2011

Also, all the parts should have a code on them. I'm unsure as to what the code for each part should be though...

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Justaway - May. 06, 2011

Oh sorry for that...well it is better without the link..and as for the code...that is a better option to check out..all my beys do have a code on them..so that makes it easier for me to tell whether it is original or fake