World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Guide theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Guide theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. (/Thread-Guide-theflightyellz-s-guide-to-fakes-and-searching)

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Nano - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  2:37 AM)raiigeki Wrote: guys guys! i found some fake beys with takara tomy icon and 2 holographic stickers!! my friend went to my house and showed it to me.he said he bought it in a "tiange" and when he opened it the bey was a fake!it was a flame libra w100(it was as high as the 100 track!)mf.the parts are: metal clear wheel,deformed flame wheel,w100 and metal flat!what made me laugh is that it has the blue paper that says "do not buy fake beyblades!"

Where/when did he get it?

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Gintoki-San - Dec. 30, 2010

just today

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Kai-V - Dec. 30, 2010

Out of the two possible question words you could have chosen, you selected the most useless one : "when". Nobody really cares about that, we want to know where, and what the whole thing looks like.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Gintoki-San - Dec. 30, 2010

ok he got it from a mall here in the philippines

Well sorry if I wanted to know when. But can you post pics of the Bey?

i'm very sorry to tell this but i can't because he lives faraway from us.he only visited me to show his beyblade.i'm also very sorry for posting that without taking a picture.well,lesson learned.if you want people to believe in what your telling them,SHOW A PROOF FIRST!
oh wait I forgot.the box was phoenix's box

(Dec. 30, 2010  4:03 AM)raiigeki Wrote: i'm very sorry to tell this but i can't because he lives faraway from us.he only visited me to show his beyblade.i'm also very sorry for posting that without taking a picture.well,lesson learned.if you want people to believe in what your telling them,SHOW A PROOF FIRST!
oh wait I forgot.the box was phoenix's box

Just have him email you pics of it. And from website, or was it locally?

ok i'll try to contact him. he got the beyblade in a mall here in the philippines

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 30, 2010

raiigeki,

you got ripped offffffffffff.. by your "friend".

The Takara Tomy logo and holographic stickers means it's original. I believe your friend jammed a fake into the original box, they would have sued the fake making company for copyright infringement.

Flame Libra fake: the worst bey you could ever possibly get! YAY! a metal flat!

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - xVaretyr - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  11:00 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: raiigeki, The Takara Tomy logo and holographic stickers means it's original. I believe your friend jammed a fake into the original box, they would have sued the fake making company for copyright infringement.

Lol I definitely agree with this. Maybe your "friend" just fooled you or something. Tongue_out

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - rockleone23 - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  2:37 AM)raiigeki Wrote: guys guys! i found some fake beys with takara tomy icon and 2 holographic stickers!! my friend went to my house and showed it to me.he said he bought it in a "tiange" and when he opened it the bey was a fake!it was a flame libra w100(it was as high as the 100 track!)mf.the parts are: metal clear wheel,deformed flame wheel,w100 and metal flat!what made me laugh is that it has the blue paper that says "do not buy fake beyblades!"
hmm... well thanks for the advice because i asked my grandma to buy me beyblades, she lives in mexico where there ar lots of tianges, ill tell her to buy them from stores instead of tiangesTongue_out

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Gintoki-San - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  11:00 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: raiigeki,

you got ripped offffffffffff.. by your "friend".

The Takara Tomy logo and holographic stickers means it's original. I believe your friend jammed a fake into the original box, they would have sued the fake making company for copyright infringement.

Flame Libra fake: the worst bey you could ever possibly get! YAY! a metal flat!
he didn't fool me 究極のブレーダー he even went to my house with all the beyblade parts still in the plastic taped in
the cardboard box.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 31, 2010

The seller probably ripped him offffffffffffffffffffff.

Selling a Original box with a fake jammed inside.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - launchergrip21 - Dec. 31, 2010

Stupid THE CONTENTS OF THAT FAKE ARE MIXED
FACE: NOT THE USUAL COLOR WRONG STICKER
CLEAR WHEEL: WRONG COLOR
METAL WHEEL: FLAME (ALL)
TRACK: ONE EXTRA
BOTTOMS: METAL BOTTOM

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - K17khairi - Jan. 06, 2011

a trolley full with sadness (GG's)

there are:-
S.pegasis , F.libra, F.sagto, D.Bull, R.Leone, S.aqario, E.aqila, E.virgo, S.capricone, D.wolf, D.cancer, P.serpant, b.phoenix, r.escolpio, t.pisces and L.ldrago. Almost all from the 1st season!!
G.pegasis, R.Unicorno, G.perseus, T.Lancerta, R.giraffe, Pisces, Aries, Aqurio and M. Ldrago...

:C

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - 桃太郎 - Jan. 06, 2011

Hah! They messed up a few of the boxes; on the E. Virgo box, it says "F. Sagittario", and on the Storm Pegasis boxes, it says "ryou kaiten", which means dual spin. Buggy full of fail if you ask me. =P

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - K17khairi - Jan. 06, 2011

hahaha and I also found a box that says S.pegasis but inside its D.bull...
dang T.T
but i'm sure Hasbro beys will be here around april considering MFB is getting hot

P.S Im playing fake beys at the moment XD (Don't criticize about it because there aren't any TT's here as well)

3,2,1 gooo shoottttttt. *breaks into half my unicorno's CS Unhappy

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - The Tester - Jan. 06, 2011

Nice guide! Very informative!

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - ethanzh - Jan. 06, 2011

Does this mean Hasbro products are fake?

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Evan - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  4:47 PM)ethanzh Wrote: Does this mean Hasbro products are fake?

No......

Hasbro, Sono Kong, and Takara Tomy products are real. GG, TT-Hongli, etc are fake.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  6:08 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:47 PM)ethanzh Wrote: Does this mean Hasbro products are fake?

No......

Hasbro, Sono Kong, and Takara Tomy products are real. GG, TT-Hongli, etc are fake.

from this i think the OP should get updated so we dont have to answer that all the time

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Kai-V - Jan. 06, 2011

I just added a note on Hasbro in the first post ...

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  6:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just added a note on Hasbro in the first post ...

hmm i cant seem to find it...

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - BladeStorm - Jan. 06, 2011

(Hasbro is also another official company, of course!) between the images

(Jan. 06, 2011  6:19 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: (Hasbro is also another official company, of course!) between the images

ah, i see it now, its just so small its hard to find