World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Read OP) Username Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: (Read OP) Username Discussion (/Thread-Read-OP-Username-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Ocean - Nov. 14, 2014

(Nov. 14, 2014  3:48 AM)Kazuto. Wrote: im debating on these names

Spectral,Celestial or Calvary

Which should i pick?

yeah, spectral is pretty cool.

or you can go with TBD since you change your name so much lol jk

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Classik - Nov. 14, 2014

(Nov. 14, 2014  4:53 AM)Ocean Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2014  3:48 AM)Kazuto. Wrote: im debating on these names

Spectral,Celestial or Calvary

Which should i pick?

yeah, spectral is pretty cool.

or you can go with TBD since you change your name so much lol jk
I was gonna go to Calvary or Spectral,I got till sunday to choose

I decided my "Official" name is classic but on forums it'll be something else

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - DRAGON KING - Nov. 14, 2014

Anyone have any name suggestions for me ?

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - MissingNo. - Nov. 14, 2014

Burger King. Change your username for this, right now.

I hate BK though. Micky D's FTW.

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - MissingNo. - Nov. 14, 2014

Dude, you have to be the king of something. Be the king of burgers.

(Nov. 14, 2014  7:02 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Dude, you have to be the king of something. Be the king of burgers.

Your wish is my command Emperor French Fry.

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Ocean - Nov. 15, 2014

lol ur burger king now. i never saw that coming.

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - MissingNo. - Nov. 15, 2014

(Nov. 14, 2014  7:12 PM)BURGER KING Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2014  7:02 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Dude, you have to be the king of something. Be the king of burgers.

Your wish is my command Emperor French Fry.

When I saw this I just can't stop laughing, you've made my day bro. BTW I should change my name for Emperor French Fry. Serious

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - DRAGON KING - Nov. 15, 2014

Might be to long though. You can be TheFrenchFry !

We can conquer the fast food world together! Grin

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Mitsu - Nov. 18, 2014

So, it's been a tad over a month since I went from Midnight to Shido and I have officially decided to stick with it. I myself was quite surprised seeing that Shido wasn't taken, given what a good anime Date A Live is. I was luckily claim it for my own use before someone else would.

What do you guys think, though?

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - DRAGON KING - Nov. 18, 2014

People will probably still rember you as midnight lol, I don't even recognize you on the who's online list sometimes. I think you should change back.

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Ryukiba - Nov. 18, 2014

(Nov. 18, 2014  6:55 PM)BURGER KING Wrote: People will probably still rember you as midnight lol, I don't even recognize you on the who's online list sometimes. I think you should change back.

Yeah! I agree with… BURGER KING?! Haha that's a cool username!XD

Anyway I was thinking about changing my name, but keep Ryu in it. I got into Akame ga Kill so I was debating on AkameRyu or RyuAkame?

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - MissingNo. - Nov. 18, 2014

(Nov. 18, 2014  6:20 PM)Shido Wrote: So, it's been a tad over a month since I went from Midnight to Shido and I have officially decided to stick with it. I myself was quite surprised seeing that Shido wasn't taken, given what a good anime Date A Live is. I was luckily claim it for my own use before someone else would.

I don't want to sound rude or something like that, but Shido is definetly your worst username ever. Midnight was far away best IMO.

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Classik - Nov. 21, 2014

(Nov. 18, 2014  6:20 PM)Shido Wrote: So, it's been a tad over a month since I went from Midnight to Shido and I have officially decided to stick with it. I myself was quite surprised seeing that Shido wasn't taken, given what a good anime Date A Live is. I was luckily claim it for my own use before someone else would.

I think we discussed this,Your going back to Midnight Serious

Just Kidding,I think everyone will agree with me when I say Midnight is better

I'm only saying that so I can steal Shido

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Kaneki - Nov. 24, 2014

I liked Midnight the best.

Okay, so I want a new name. I totally love Kaneki to bits (<3 love x) and kinda wanted a name like his. I was going to do Ken, but it seems it is taken. Think I should just do Kaneki? Suggestions?

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - UltimateOrion - Nov. 24, 2014

I like Midnight better.

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Thunder Dome - Nov. 24, 2014

I liked Midnight better, I got to use to it for you to change. It's like if I were to change my name to something besides Thunder Dome it doesn't sound right.

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - OwnageDerp - Nov. 24, 2014

Please change back to Midnight. Seeing your name change to Shido is like me changing my current name to Pinkie Pie. (I'd never do that, never been a brony, never will. I find it weird that middle aged men obsess over feminist pony shows for little girls.)

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Dual - Nov. 24, 2014

Weren't you saying something about Hello Kitty stamps earlier?

I'm kidding, but guys, it's his choice. If he likes Shido, then let him stick with it.

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Shido-kun - Nov. 25, 2014

Change it back to Midnight PLEASE....So I can go back to Shido-kun....Anyways Midnight still looks better for you Wink

@Spectral: whaaat??....

(Nov. 24, 2014  7:26 PM)KÅ«roko Wrote: I liked Midnight the best.

Okay, so I want a new name. I totally love Kaneki to bits (<3 love x) and kinda wanted a name like his. I was going to do Ken, but it seems it is taken. Think I should just do Kaneki? Suggestions?

Just go for Kaneki,lol.

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Classik - Nov. 25, 2014

(Nov. 25, 2014  12:21 AM)Yato-San Wrote:

Changeit back to Midnight PLEASE....So I can go back to Shido-kun....Anyways Mdnight still looks better for you Wink

Nothing,I was the first to actually watch date a live on the wbo now it seems like everyone loves it which is awesome

I agree with you Shido-Kun/Yato,Midnight is better

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Kaneki - Nov. 25, 2014

(Nov. 25, 2014  12:24 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2014  12:21 AM)Yato-San Wrote:

Changeit back to Midnight PLEASE....So I can go back to Shido-kun....Anyways Mdnight still looks better for you Wink

Nothing,I was the first to actually watch date a live on the wbo now it seems like everyone loves it which is awesome

Not really. I found it quite boring TBH. :\

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Classik - Nov. 25, 2014

(Nov. 25, 2014  12:29 AM)KÅ«roko Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2014  12:24 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2014  12:21 AM)Yato-San Wrote: Changeit back to Midnight PLEASE....So I can go back to Shido-kun....Anyways Mdnight still looks better for you Wink

Midnight or Date A Live?

RE: (Read OP) Username Discussion - Kaneki - Nov. 25, 2014

(Nov. 25, 2014  12:30 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2014  12:29 AM)KÅ«roko Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2014  12:24 AM)Spectral Wrote: Nothing,I was the first to actually watch date a live on the wbo now it seems like everyone loves it which is awesome

Midnight or Date A Live?

Date A Live.