World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
TheLibraKing's Photography Contest! [successfully finished] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: TheLibraKing's Photography Contest! [successfully finished] (/Thread-TheLibraKing-s-Photography-Contest-successfully-finished)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 has begun] - Angry Face - Feb. 06, 2014

Aye.

No harm in sharing how you got your shot.

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 has begun] - DRAGON KING - Feb. 06, 2014

Ok, that's like 6 people, enough to add it to the OP.

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 has begun] - ~Stoney~ - Feb. 06, 2014

Yayy only 13h left! I´m looking forward to seeing Stars´s, Dual´s and Kaizer!´s entries! Smile

@ the judges, could you possibly post a short review on the photos after judging, so that we know what we did well/could do better?

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 has begun] - DRAGON KING - Feb. 06, 2014

(Feb. 06, 2014  6:21 PM)stoney2208 Wrote: Yayy only 13h left! I´m looking forward to seeing Stars´s, Dual´s and Kaizer!´s entries! Smile

@ the judges, could you possibly post a short review on the photos after judging, so that we know what we did well/could do better?

I posted a few pages back that I would post a comments on photos after the deadline Smile. So yes, of course Joyful_3

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 has begun] - Kaneki - Feb. 06, 2014

Yeah, I know I'm gonna do that, haha. The same I'm going to do in my GFX contest. I've got soooooo many of these pics. I want to say something, but I got to wait, haha.

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 has begun] - ~Stoney~ - Feb. 06, 2014

(Feb. 06, 2014  6:23 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2014  6:21 PM)stoney2208 Wrote: Yayy only 13h left! I´m looking forward to seeing Stars´s, Dual´s and Kaizer!´s entries! Smile

I posted a few pages back that I would post a comments on photos after the deadline Smile. So yes, of course Joyful_3

Oops sorry, I didn´t see that Tongue_out

Great, thanks!

BTW all judges should PM me after the deadline with the person(s) they think should be eliminated and a reason behind it.

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 ends tonight!] - DRAGON KING - Feb. 07, 2014

So, I think Leone19 might have forgotten/had to go. So uh, I'll post the results.

PRO SEAGULL: it was a good shot and back around, although I didn't like the lime green with the snow, I would have enjoyed a white CW (like a libra from dark libra ED145SD). Overall: 7/10

"Kira": this was one of my top three fav pics, I loved the Purple galman (it was like a monkey climbing a tree, not sure if you meant to do it like that XD, but the concept made it epic.) hanging in the tree Joyful_2.overall: 10/10

Angry: THIS WAS BOSS!!!!! One of my top three fav pics. It had good quality, creativity and the lights were brilliant! Overall: 10/10

Snoop Dog MS: well, I can't say I loved it TBH, the backaround was bland and it wasn't all that creative...
Overall: 3/10

MidnightLWBO: well, basically what I said about SDMS's photo, but I like this ones backaround more. Overall: 3to4/10

stoney2208: one of my top three favs. I loved it! The Red Dranzer S with the flamey backaround was awesome! Overall 10/10

Time: I didn't really get this one, I just didnt. Overall: 2/10

Nano: this was really cool, the laser pointer was creative Smile. Overall 8/10

Aquamarine: the marble counter top (that's what I assume it was.) was a nice touch, along with the diablo leone with the Bahamdia face. Overall: 6/10

The eliminated people are....:
So learn from your mistakes and have fun this round!

This round (round 2) will end around this time (maybe a couple hours later) next Thursday!

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 ends tonight!] - Leone19 - Feb. 07, 2014

So as a judge and from Dragon King's permission... it's time
to announce who's eliminated.

EDIT: Beaten by Dragon King... haha.

Anyhow my thoughts for Round 1:

Personal favorite was MidnightLWBO. I don't care what anyone says... I loved it. Either it's the fact that I'm a sucker for that Genbull face motif or the fact that I personal liked how "chrome" it was.

As to why I felt Time should be eliminated- I just really didn't understand it. I felt it had a comical feel (which I liked), but I couldn't get the meaning of it. No hard feelings.

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 ends tonight!] - 6 God - Feb. 07, 2014

Kinda late Leone. Wink

Yay! I made it to the next round! Topic?

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 ends tonight!] - DRAGON KING - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  4:34 AM)Leone19 Wrote: So as a judge and from Dragon King's permission... it's time
to announce who's eliminated.

EDIT: Beaten by Dragon King... haha.
oh...hehe, sorry Tired, i should have waited a little longer.. I'll update the OP

@TheWhiteTiger: No topic.

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! - Dual - Feb. 07, 2014

(Jan. 31, 2014  7:59 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Awesome!

Let round 1 begin! The deadline is next Friday at 11:59 Central Time (a minute before midnight) or when all 12 images are posted.
We want to see some awesomeness so work hard on your pictures Wink
But it's Thursday...

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! - DRAGON KING - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  4:42 AM)Dual Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2014  7:59 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Awesome!

Let round 1 begin! The deadline is next Friday at 11:59 Central Time (a minute before midnight) or when all 12 images are posted.
We want to see some awesomeness so work hard on your pictures Wink
But it's Thursday...
We didn't think the last entrants would put in their entries and apparently I was a little out of it today and thought it was Friday.

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 2 has begun!] - Dual - Feb. 07, 2014

I would have put mine up tomorrow...
Anyway, I think you should but the end of the round either in the title, OP, or both, so it's easily accessible.

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 2 has begun!] - DRAGON KING - Feb. 07, 2014

Deadline will be extended to tommorrow night so the last ppl will have a chance to enter! The judges will also find somebody else to eliminate in Dual's place (he's the only I think is gonna put in an entry, but if others do, more people will be chosen to be eliminated.). I am so sorry for this. But everybody else can start getting their pic ready !

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 1 ends tommorrow night!] - @hsan Tah!r - Feb. 07, 2014

hello everyone here is my entry ! Stupid

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 1 ends tommorrow night!] - ~Stoney~ - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  3:52 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: hello everyone here is my entry ! Stupid

It somehow doesn't show up for me Unhappy

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 1 ends tommorrow night!] - DRAGON KING - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  5:15 PM)stoney2208 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2014  3:52 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: hello everyone here is my entry ! Stupid

It somehow doesn't show up for me Unhappy
it doesn't show for me either.

Haha, someone voted "No, They're just lame..." On the poll XD

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 1 ends tommorrow night!] - ~Stoney~ - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  5:19 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Haha, someone voted "No, They're just lame..." On the poll XD

I assume that was either a joke, a demonstrative action or just from a person with no sense of creativity. XD

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 1 ends tonight!] - @hsan Tah!r - Feb. 07, 2014

my entry

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 1 ends tonight!] - ~Stoney~ - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  9:36 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: my entry

That´s a nice shot! Great idea! Grin

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [Round 1 ends tonight!] - Mitsu - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  4:34 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Personal favorite was MidnightLWBO. I don't care what anyone says... I loved it. Either it's the fact that I'm a sucker for that Genbull face motif or the fact that I personal liked how "chrome" it was.
Thanks man! It's apreciated! Smile

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 1 ends tonight!] - sarabscientist - Feb. 07, 2014

Kaizer!'s entry was pretty cute Smile

Loooooooooooooooooved ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)'s entry though (✿ ♥‿♥)

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 1 ends tonight!] - Dual - Feb. 07, 2014

I'm about to go outside and take my picture.

RE: DRAGON KING'S Photography contest! [ Round 1 ends tonight!] - Mitsu - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  11:41 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: Kaizer!'s entry was pretty cute Smile
Agreed! It was really creative! Smile