World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion (v1.5 - 9/20/16) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Limited Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Limited-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion (v1.5 - 9/20/16) (/Thread-MFB-Limited-Ban-List-Discussion-v1-5-9-20-16)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - TimeOut - May. 03, 2014

Honestly, the pure stamina and defense customs aren't what bother me with scythe, it's setups like th170 d and tb that can literally destabilize everything in the world due to scythes width, it's like a better version of duo 230 MB

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Kei - May. 03, 2014

(May. 03, 2014  7:06 PM)Time Wrote: Honestly, the pure stamina and defense customs aren't what bother me with scythe, it's setups like th170 d and tb that can literally destabilize everything in the world due to scythes width, it's like a better version of duo 230 MB

I was talking about its pure Stamina ability against other Wheels, but customs like those should certainly be in the discussion too if they are competitive. However, those in particular sound like they'd be incredibly easy to KO, like Duo 230MB, so theoretically they don't concern me.

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - TimeOut - May. 03, 2014

Tb has significantly higher defense than MB, I'll drop some tests in later to back this up

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - TenshouTsubasa - May. 05, 2014

Kicking MF Scythe into the list is fine, but really, Omega has to be re-banned?

TBH Omega is really light enough to be get around with, yeah probably when against 145 it is beast, but how about something like 230s? (don't have much data but I'm pretty sure it does not need to be banned)

And, if Gravity is unbanned, then there is no reason for Omega to be banned considering how splashable Gravity can be.

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - ULTIMATE BLAZE - May. 08, 2014

so guys, is there going to be a new ban list soon for limited format?

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Kai-V - May. 08, 2014

(May. 08, 2014  1:46 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: so guys, is there going to be a new ban list soon for limited format?

As was discussed in the Advanced Forum two months ago, it was found to be preferable to have the same ban list for the qualifiers and the championship, unless something was an absolute and globally-agreed emergency, in which case it would be added or removed from the ban list after the qualifiers and before the championship. Right now though, besides Scythe which some people want to test more, it does not look like there is such an emergency.

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - ULTIMATE BLAZE - May. 08, 2014

so do you think scythe is going to be banned lol?

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Kai-V - May. 08, 2014

I bought myself one that is on its way : hopefully it is a good mould and I can cut this issue once and for all, hah.

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - RDF3 - May. 10, 2014

Kai-V: Don't worry, even if it turns out to be a not-so-good mold, it can still do well. AA2 is the best chance to get a good mold (like th!nk did) but some people have turned in good results even with the other molds.

If only th!nk wasn't taking his leave right now It is a mystery

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - *Ginga* - May. 20, 2014

So nothing is going to get banned?

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Virgo16 - May. 20, 2014

Honestly ban Scythe right before BeyDays. That way people will stop whining and actually start using versatile combinations. Isn't that the point if this format, to give pre-4D Metal Wheels a chance...?

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - ULTIMATE BLAZE - May. 20, 2014

what a second, gravity is banned right?Confused

Yeah..

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Dark_Mousy - May. 20, 2014

(May. 08, 2014  3:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I bought myself one that is on its way : hopefully it is a good mould and I can cut this issue once and for all, hah.

I pulled the aa4 mold last night. Ill help ya test at Anime North.

(May. 20, 2014  3:33 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: So nothing is going to get banned?

Id be hesitant to ban anything just days before BeyDays. If we were going to ban anything id have announced it with the Beydays announcement.

(May. 20, 2014  8:37 PM)Virgo16 Wrote: Honestly ban Scythe right before BeyDays. That way people will stop whining and actually start using versatile combinations. Isn't that the point if this format, to give pre-4D Metal Wheels a chance...?

I can assure you, there will be versatility this weekend.

I hope to not see a myriad of Scythe and Omega combos as they are so prevalent...

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Dark_Mousy - May. 20, 2014

(May. 20, 2014  9:04 PM)Virgo16 Wrote: I hope to not see a myriad of Scythe and Omega combos as they are so prevalent...

That may happen. Omega is ridiculously good and op. I forsee libra making a big impact this weekend and maybe tornado stallers.

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Virgo16 - May. 22, 2014

I have the ultimate secret counter to Omega Combos :3

If I am able to attend, I will show my stuff of at BeyDays.

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Thunder Dome - May. 22, 2014

I think people have already found decent combos that beat Omega. I beat MF-H Omega 85/90/105 R2F at NC's GBT2 Qualifier using MF-H Libra SR200 RB.

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Yami - May. 22, 2014

Bakushin 85 RF works as anti-attack

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Joshil100 - May. 24, 2014

I'm just making sure, Bearing Drive (BD) isn't banned right?!

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Cake - May. 24, 2014

(Dec. 03, 2013  4:30 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
:: Current Ban List ::
v1.2, 3/1/14

Limited Ban List v1.2, 3/1/14 Wrote:CHANGE LIST
Newly Unbanned
  • WHEEL: Jade
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
WHEELS
  • All Synchroms (NOTE: Non-Synchromed Zero-G wheels are legal!)
  • All 4D/Hyperblade Metal Wheels EXCEPT Omega and Jade
  • Basalt
  • Hell
  • Gravity
TRACKS
  • BD145
  • SA165
  • E230
  • SP230
BOTTOMS
  • RS
  • RDF

Do you see it in here lol

o.e

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Virgo16 - May. 24, 2014

I seriously want Scythe to be banned after Anime North. I'm willing to bet that the top combo will be a Scythe Hybrid combo.

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 06, 2014

Where do you feel we stand on Scythe/Omega? If we bannone we have to ban the other. Also, lets open the floor to discussion on SA165. Potentially Unbannable? Would like some input from the community.

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - Neo - Jun. 06, 2014

(Jun. 06, 2014  10:27 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Where do you feel we stand on Scythe/Omega? If we bannone we have to ban the other. Also, lets open the floor to discussion on SA165. Potentially Unbannable? Would like some input from the community.

Can't speak for Scythe or SA165, but I think Omega is a tad over powered, even if some combos counter it.

RE: MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion - 6 God - Jun. 06, 2014

(Jun. 06, 2014  10:27 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Where do you feel we stand on Scythe/Omega? If we bannone we have to ban the other. Also, lets open the floor to discussion on SA165. Potentially Unbannable? Would like some input from the community.

I feel that if we unban SA165, Omega won't be as OP, maybe it will be a good thing. I just ordered an Omega earlier today, I'll try to do some tests when it arrives.