World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game (/Thread-Why-F230-CF-GCF-breaks-the-game)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - RagerBlade - Nov. 29, 2013

(Nov. 29, 2013  8:42 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: He said if you change your launching technique then the MB setup can be beaten.
By banking it I believe? We would need another combo for it then... Let me do some tests.

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - Bladerguy2 - Nov. 29, 2013

(Oct. 27, 2013  4:39 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I agree with *ginga* ban f230 from cf and gcf from zero g, not ban the entire spin track like the libra metal system wheel
Wit f230 like in thief phonic cus if that is so im more familiar with E230 (elevator)?
Also you said that Libra was banned for being unbeatable. I beat libra all the time(dont tell me it happenedd in metl fusion but nowadays its easy to beat beacause I won with metal fusion beys like Rock Aries ED145 B and Storm Pegasus 105 RF)

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - 6 God - Nov. 29, 2013

E230 comes with Thief Phoenix. F230 comes in the Behemoth Golem 2-pack. You are confused.

(Oct. 27, 2013  4:50 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: I don't see the issue either. I mean, isn't the goal of Beyblade to make good combos and win? i don't mean to be rude but, it kinda just sounds like people are being sore losers. Just because you can't make a good enough combo to beat it, you give up and try to get it banned. This may be just me, but I would just try and try and try again till' i make a combo good enough to beat it. not go and get banned.
Ya we should be happy to have tough opponents. So I voted leave it alone. I will not stand for people BANNING parts. It is ridiculous. And honestly this thread is just a complaint. Plz no mean comments on dis. It is dumb to ban something.

(Nov. 29, 2013  11:04 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: E230 comes with Thief Phoenix. F230 comes in the Behemoth Golem 2-pack. You are confused.

Oh ok then I sound like an idiot Tongue_out Can someone send me a vid with it in battle or something i need to see it

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - DRAGON KING - Nov. 29, 2013

(Nov. 29, 2013  10:59 PM)MinecraftAdict Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2013  4:39 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I agree with *ginga* ban f230 from cf and gcf from zero g, not ban the entire spin track like the libra metal system wheel
Wit f230 like in thief phonic cus if that is so im more familiar with E230 (elevator)?
Also you said that Libra was banned for being unbeatable. I beat libra all the time(dont tell me it happenedd in metl fusion but nowadays its easy to beat beacause I won with metal fusion beys like Rock Aries ED145 B and Storm Pegasus 105 RF)

It depends what combo u have libra in, anyways I don't think people are being sore losers, because the hasbro f230 isn't as good as takara's and people might not want to depend on luck and get random boosters or pay so much for a takara tomy bandid genbull. Right now, I am getting tired of seeing genbull dragooon f30cf/gcf in the winning combination list.

(Nov. 29, 2013  11:24 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2013  10:59 PM)MinecraftAdict Wrote:

It depends what combo u have libra in, anyways I don't think people are being sore losers, because the hasbro f230 isn't as good as takara's and people might not want to depend on luck and get random boosters or pay so much for a takara tomy bandid genbull. Right now, I am getting tired of seeing genbull dragooon f30cf/gcf in the winning combination list.

OK i just watched a battle between Phantom orion and bandid genbull by BBG. Orion won every time so whats the hub bub

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - DRAGON KING - Nov. 29, 2013

1. Because it was used with a crystal wheel
2. It was used with TB

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - 6 God - Nov. 29, 2013

It's the use of CF and GCF on F230.

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - Mitsu - Nov. 29, 2013

(Nov. 29, 2013  11:32 PM)MinecraftAdict Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2013  11:24 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2013  10:59 PM)MinecraftAdict Wrote: Wit f230 like in thief phonic cus if that is so im more familiar with E230 (elevator)?

OK i just watched a battle between Phantom orion and bandid genbull by BBG. Orion won every time so whats the hub bub

*Facepalms* We Are Talking About Banning F230 On CF And In Zero-G. Also It's Not A Synchrome.

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - Sıon - Nov. 29, 2013

F230 should be banned on any f tip. I tried samurai orochi f230 fb, it literally acted like a synchrome! it made ifraid jump around, banging it against the stadium walls. orochi shown it no mercy at all 0.0

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - Mitsu - Nov. 29, 2013

(Nov. 29, 2013  11:43 PM)tac1017 Wrote: F230 should be banned on any f tip. I tried samurai orochi f230 fb, it literally acted like a synchrome! it made ifraid jump around, banging it against the stadium walls. orochi shown it no mercy at all 0.0
We Are Mainly Focusing On Banning F230 On CF Smile Oh And By The Way What Kind Of F230 Do You Have? We Are Also Mainly Focusing On The Orange Mold Of F230, Just Because Takara's Brown F230, And Hasbro's Orange F230 Aren't So Good Wink
EDIT: One More Thing. F230 Isn't Supposed To Bounce. It's Meant To Free Spin.

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - Sıon - Nov. 29, 2013

(Nov. 29, 2013  11:48 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2013  11:43 PM)tac1017 Wrote: F230 should be banned on any f tip. I tried samurai orochi f230 fb, it literally acted like a synchrome! it made ifraid jump around, banging it against the stadium walls. orochi shown it no mercy at all 0.0
We Are Mainly Focusing On Banning F230 On CF Smile Oh And By The Way What Kind Of F230 Do You Have? We Are Also Mainly Focusing On The Orange Mold Of F230, Just Because Takara's Brown F230, And Hasbro's Orange F230 Aren't So Good Wink

WOW. If that is what a Hasbro mold could do, I think there would be parts flying! maybe tomy will secretly change the mold of the orange f230? Mybe we can ban the orange mold, and keep the brown and red molds!

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - RagerBlade - Nov. 30, 2013

Takara has stopped producing F230's...

Also TAC F230CF combos are dominating every combo. Even the worst Bladers are becoming the best by using it.

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - Mitsu - Nov. 30, 2013

(Nov. 29, 2013  11:52 PM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2013  11:48 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:

WOW. If that is what a Hasbro mold could do, I think there would be parts flying! maybe tomy will secretly change the mold of the orange f230? Mybe we can ban the orange mold, and keep the brown and red molds!
Either Way, There Are A Few Good Counters For This Combo. Even If Takara Did Change The Mold Of The Orange (Which Wont Happen) People Will Still Have The Original. Personally I'm Not Up For Banning F230.

We need to find counters to stop the ban. I am not for banning it as well...

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - Shadow Blaze - Nov. 30, 2013

Me neither just leave it alone, OK in the poll there are more No's to ban it than yes's so DON'T
Like its just a tip and track is all it is
EDIT: Good job RagerBlade your not up for banning it as well!! Smile

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - DrPepsidew - Nov. 30, 2013

Okay. Have any of the recent posters been to a tournament where F230 is spammed? No?
Didn't think so.
Go and test for a full day. See if you can find a counter that would be good against at least half of the meta. Maybe even 30% of the tier list.

(Nov. 30, 2013  2:01 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Okay. Have any of the recent posters been to a tournament where F230 is spammed? No?
Didn't think so.
Go and test for a full day. See if you can find a counter that would be good against at least half of the meta. Maybe even 30% of the tier list.
I will do it for sure. I've been testing all day today, but sadly no counters...

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - TimeOut - Nov. 30, 2013

Between the ban it altogether and ban it partially there are more votes than for the leave it alone, so if that actually matters the consensus is that something does need to be done. Also, if you are a new member and do not have any knowledge as to what we are discussing please avoid posting. You are just cluttering up the topic.

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - ridbladebreaker - Dec. 01, 2013

(Nov. 29, 2013  4:37 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2013  5:12 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I just did a 10 round test with Begaridos Dragooon SA165MB vs Phantom attack mode) Aquario F230CF, i used a left light launcher for BD and a right light launcher for PA and BD won 7 out of 10, two were by KO and the rest was by OS. PA won 3 out of 10 by OS. If BD hadn't destabilised PA by the end it would have lost. Even with MB it had good LAD so I say this could be as well as a counter for right spin F230GCF/CF combos. Not sure about if it could beat Duo though since I only have the Spark FX one Uncertain
Phantom Aquario F230CF? We aren't really trying to ban that. Try to find. Counter against any sychrome _______ Dragooon F230CF/GCF. That's the main goal. Try to find combos with lots of precision.
If had a second Dragooon I'd use Killerken Dragooon F230CF but I only own one Dragooon, but the results still shows that it's a viable counter to a right spin F230CF/GCF

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - geetster99 - Dec. 01, 2013

The thing is we do have counters to dragooon f230 cf such a as dragooon sa165 mb I've even gotton good results from flash against it. But the problem is ever combo that has good results against dragooon f230 cf can't do anything against the rest of the meta. Unless we can find a counter that can not only beat dragooon f230 cf/gcf and can compete with the rest of the meta I think it needs to be banned on dragooon and f230

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - superfly 17 - Dec. 01, 2013

I think you should banned the tip and track.

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - DrPepsidew - Dec. 01, 2013

Ignoring the post above me.
@geetster: That is the thing that's been wracking my mind. Dragooon MB honestly sucks. Itisnt good against any of the other parts of the tier list.
I propose a time limit to find a counter. Anywhere from 1-3 months? We can get a few dedicated testers to try and find a counter that is good against the rest of the meta in both BB-10 and 0G.
I'll volunteer as one of the testers if this idea pulls through.

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - 6 God - Dec. 01, 2013

I'll be willing to dedicate some time to find a counter. Smile Will there be a reward? Tongue_out_wink

RE: Why F230 CF/GCF breaks the game - DrPepsidew - Dec. 01, 2013

Nope. Just the satisfaction that you found a counter.