World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Evolution-Customizations-Parts-Discussion)

BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion - Kei - Oct. 26, 2013

This thread is exclusively for discussion about Customization and Parts in BEYBLADE: Evolution and Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament. Whether you've found the ultimate in-game Customization and want to share it with the world or are simply seeking help from others in creating your own, this is is the thread for you!

RE: BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion - Leone19 - Nov. 12, 2013

I've noticed, for the most part (minus those "spirit" attacks)- the battles tend to follow the "Triangle" of types. (Attack over Stamina, Stamina over Defense, Defense over attack).

A lot of good combinations in reality, work generally well in the game, itself.

At its time, Hades Kerbecs BD145 WD was an amazing Stamina type- and it works very well in the game, only thing to really worry about is KO's (since for the most part, it's basically a virtual BB-10)

RE: BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion - ULTIMATE BLAZE - Nov. 18, 2013

for attack, i would do cosmic/storm/cyclone aqaurio m145 mf with big bang pegasis face bolt, and for defense/stamina, i would use twisted orion, but if sw145 ms with a jade jupiter face bolt. if you're looking for more deffense, it would be twisted jupiter sw145ms, and for more stamina i would use twisted orion sw145ms, but overall i would say twisted orion sw145 ms is better then twisted jupiter sw145 ms, but just like i sayed it is your choice out of these 2 combos.

RE: BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion - Duive - Nov. 22, 2013

I prefer Balance Types. Since often times it depends on the stadium, Balance types have the edge when it comes to adapting to the situation. Although I do have trouble against pure types like Masamune and his godly smash. My Beys at the moment that do good in the Story Mode are:

Thermal Byxis 130MF - Balance, Attack and Stamina focused.
My rating: 7/10 Could be better but can KO opponents with relative ease.
Shot: Between the Outside and Inside or Outside depending on the opponent.

Wing Eagle AD145FS - Balance, Attack and Stamina focused.
My rating: 8/10 Has better defense than Thermal Byxis130MF and sacrifices a bit of smash power for grinding damage, which is important late in the battle.
Shot: Always Between the Outside and the Inside.

Cyclone Fox 230WD - Attack, Defense and Stamina focused.
My rating: 5/10 It works only when it has an advantage over the other Bey. Mostly built to sway and damagethe opponent. (Subject to change)
Shot: Smack dab in the middle.

They do pretty darn good. Try 'em out when you have the spare time especially the first 2 they are my pride and joy~

RE: BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion - infinitycross - Feb. 24, 2015

So are the stats in this game actually accurate to real life?

RE: BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion - Kai-V - Feb. 24, 2015

(Feb. 24, 2015  6:00 PM)infinitycross Wrote: So are the stats in this game actually accurate to real life?

Barely, unfortunately hah. It is basically impossible to give a static, numbered evaluation of a part because it could have one niche use in a specific combination or it only does good in one type and not all types, etc. So, whether from TAKARA-TOMY, Hasbro, the video games, etc., all statistics like that are inaccurate. It would almost be a coincidence if a stat was widely agreed upon by the whole community.

RE: BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion - Jiggs - Mar. 25, 2017

Every time a stamina is battling an attack the stamina or attack they hav

Every time a stamina is battling an attack the stamina or attack has to wait for stamina to run out

RE: BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion - lI Kronos Il - May. 17, 2017

(Mar. 25, 2017  10:51 PM)Jiggs Wrote: Every time a stamina is battling an attack the stamina or attack they hav

Every time a stamina is battling an attack the stamina or attack has to wait for stamina to run out

I don't seem to get it. Uncertain