World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2009

Just wait. There will be a cool announcement coming soon ...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - yusei fudo - Nov. 15, 2009

If you say so.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Taurus - Nov. 15, 2009

Do you know when you can tell us about the new season?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  3:01 PM)Taurus Wrote: Do you know when you can tell us about the new season?

No.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Zanzetsuken - Nov. 16, 2009

I dunno if this question has been asked already but what are the top Striker Combinations and which Striker should one get first other than Skullor?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Nov. 16, 2009

battle strikers just came in the store i work at,so i had a try of them today at work,theyre quite fun i only disliked 2 things about them.
the finger controler was realy anouying because i have big hands and the person i was playing has big hands and we keept getting in each others way,is there any plans to make a controler for people with bigger hands?
the other thing i didnt like was the launcher cause the batterys were going flat and it wasnt getting up to the same speed it was before,it would be cool to see a launcher you winde up.
other then that theyre realy fun and people realy need to try it out

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 16, 2009

Hey Dirge, we have some stuff coming up I think you'll like based on your comments. I wish I could say more, but as I said I can't talk about upcoming products!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jawa - Nov. 17, 2009

I know you can't say much about the products but can you slip a timeline for the next release? Or at least early or late Dec.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  12:47 AM)Jawa Wrote: I know you can't say much about the products but can you slip a timeline for the next release? Or at least early or late Dec.

It's no secret anymore, so I can say late December/early January.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 16, 2009  3:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey Dirge, we have some stuff coming up I think you'll like based on your comments. I wish I could say more, but as I said I can't talk about upcoming products!

cool i understand
i look foward to seeing them Joyful_3

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Nov. 17, 2009

Wow, I'll make sure to check out the upcoming products. I thank Battle Strikers for returning my interest in "Expensive Japanese Spinning Tops". I'm new and I just wished to say hello to the gang.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Aqua - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  3:23 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Wow, I'll make sure to check out the upcoming products. I thank Battle Strikers for returning my interest in "Expensive Japanese Spinning Tops". I'm new and I just wished to say hello to the gang.

You should introduce yourself then Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Nov. 17, 2009

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Let-us-engage-in-enlightening-rhetoric

I can't be contained.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - yusei fudo - Nov. 21, 2009

Well, are the new products going to be way better than the old ones? Because I might get them, but I wont if they are going to be outclassed

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 22, 2009

As I said, I can't talk about future products!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Meros - Nov. 22, 2009

Battle strikers had a demonstration at my local toysrus today i like them there cool alot off ppl were there guess its getting popular

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Nov. 22, 2009

cant wait for new series if they get even better

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Nov. 25, 2009

just picked up dragonblaze today i did a few battles with it against my spin dragoon im quite suprised with how even they were battling and i wasnt using the controler

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 25, 2009

I'm always surprised that so many people play this in Beyblade stadiums with no controller ... why not just play Beyblade if you want to do that? Why do you want to turn Battle Strikers into Beyblade?

i did it with the controler to start with but it keept pwning spin dragoon when i was controling it so i did it without the controler to see if it could keep winning but it evened it up.i thought people said battle strikers couldnt beat beyblades tho Confused

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Aqua - Nov. 25, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  3:11 AM)Dirge Wrote: i thought people said battle strikers couldnt beat beyblades tho Confused

You kinda picked one of the worst beyblades to battle it against though. Spin Dragoon is terrible lol It will basically lose to anything.

Battle Strikers looks more interesting everytime I see them. The commercial that Brad recently posted makes them look really good. I'm curious to see how the new ones will look and perform, especially since they're being hyped so much Tongue_out

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 25, 2009

the new strikers are the reason i don't play beyblade anymore Grin

haha i did it against spin dragoon because theyre the 1st lot of stikers and spin dragoon was the 1st beyblade xD

the new stuff must be pretty sweet if it makes you not wanna play bey anymore brad

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - DrigerGT - Nov. 25, 2009

Just saw the commercial at TV here in Italy.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 27, 2009

Hey guys, check this out Smile

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-magazine/insider-toy-story/article1379595/