World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  2:58 AM)fragbait Wrote: Welp, there's that. Too bad really, but I guess that means my series 1 stuff will be worth some money sometime in the future. Fun game, tis a shame. Hope that doesn't mean Brad is out of a job >.>

(Dec. 11, 2010  1:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: His work has stopped involving only Battle Strikers long ago, so he did not 'lose' any sort of job.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Jan. 02, 2011

(Dec. 28, 2010  12:09 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: But it really seems sudden how BS is gone though.

Its not gone yet, after the spring release of new strikers it will be gone.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Jan. 05, 2011

Can Metal XS strikers be customized with the old striker parts? E.g: the tip and etc?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Soundwave - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  6:25 PM)Medz Wrote: Can Metal XS strikers be customized with the old striker parts? E.g: the tip and etc?

no

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Jan. 05, 2011

Alright thanks

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Jan. 14, 2011

Sorry for the double post. Im not sure if im allowed to post this here so correct me if im wrong.

If anyone wants to buy any battle strikers send me a message. I have quite a few metal xs and mecha fx for sale right now. Thanks.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Jan. 19, 2011

Just got pirahana and masumai in the mail today. Also, is anyone going to make a site in replacement of sa?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Jan. 19, 2011

No, they are being discontinued, so it wouldn't be a bright idea to create a site about toys tha- Wait a minute, let me say it like this.

Some random striker fan will, like BeyBrad, who created things like Off The Chain and this site to bring bladers from around the world, which turned out to be successful, which is somewhat partially the reason of why Takara Tomy revived beyblade.

(Disclaimer; That might be wrong)

Anyway, nothing "awesome" is happening on this thread, so someone should close it.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Jan. 20, 2011

(Jan. 19, 2011  11:53 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: No, they are being discontinued, so it wouldn't be a bright idea to create a site about toys tha- Wait a minute, let me say it like this.

Some random striker fan will, like BeyBrad, who created things like Off The Chain and this site to bring bladers from around the world, which turned out to be successful, which is somewhat partially the reason of why Takara Tomy revived beyblade.

Anyway, nothing "awesome" is happening on this thread, so someone should close it.

I am quite sure that TAKARA-TOMY's decision to create Metal Fight Beyblade after a long suspension had absolutely nothing to do with Off the Chain ... I doubt they even knew about BeybladeForums.com or Beywiki.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Thresher - Jan. 20, 2011

(Jan. 20, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:53 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: No, they are being discontinued, so it wouldn't be a bright idea to create a site about toys tha- Wait a minute, let me say it like this.

I am quite sure that TAKARA-TOMY's decision to create Metal Fight Beyblade after a long suspension had absolutely nothing to do with Off the Chain ... I doubt they even knew about BeybladeForums.com or Beywiki.

Didn't Brad close OTC before Beyblade went on indefinite(at the time) hiatus? I know for a fact he closed it for financial reasons.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Jan. 20, 2011

(Jan. 20, 2011  5:38 AM)Thresher Wrote: Didn't Brad close OTC before Beyblade went on indefinite(at the time) hiatus? I know for a fact he closed it for financial reasons.

Before no, I remember that he posted about the suspension on Off the Chain.

Also, I thought it was for personal reasons ?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Thresher - Jan. 20, 2011

(Jan. 20, 2011  5:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:38 AM)Thresher Wrote: Didn't Brad close OTC before Beyblade went on indefinite(at the time) hiatus? I know for a fact he closed it for financial reasons.

Before no, I remember that he posted about the suspension on Off the Chain.

Also, I thought it was for personal reasons ?

IIRC the two problems were intertwined.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - -SR- - Jan. 24, 2011

Hello Battle Striker fans!, its me SR aka 'Aberdonian Battler' from the old Striker Axis forum!, for those who knew me from the the Striker Axis forum im still into Battle Strikers and i'm still looking for Mecha FX Talonthor!! hahaha.

Well just like on the Striker Axis forum when i found out new Battle Striker stuff i posted it straight away but as the forum is now closed i've not been able to post new news but anyways today i found on ebay (UK) the new and sadly last ever Battle strikers until MEGA says so, do i see ripcords being used now??

Team Preadator V Team Paladin Tournament Set,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Battle-Strikers-Turbo-Tops-Tournament-Set-Brand-New-/370477951705?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item564234ead9

Team Phantom Kaos,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Battle-Strikers-Turbo-Tops-Starter-Pack-Brand-New-/370477949560?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item564234e278

Team Predator Rexer,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Battle-Strikers-Turbo-Tops-Starter-Pack-Brand-New-/370477948619?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item564234decb

They look not bad, looking forward to the offical BS website to update with these new products to have a nice proper look at =D

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Jan. 25, 2011

SR!!GrinDDD

Nice finds there, you order them already?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Jan. 25, 2011

(Jan. 24, 2011  11:16 PM)-SR- Wrote: Hello Battle Striker fans!, its me SR aka 'Aberdonian Battler' from the old Striker Axis forum!, for those who knew me from the the Striker Axis forum im still into Battle Strikers and i'm still looking for Mecha FX Talonthor!! hahaha.

Well just like on the Striker Axis forum when i found out new Battle Striker stuff i posted it straight away but as the forum is now closed i've not been able to post new news but anyways today i found on ebay (UK) the new and sadly last ever Battle strikers until MEGA says so, do i see ripcords being used now??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Battle-Strikers-Turbo-Tops-Tournament-Set-Brand-New-/370477951705?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item564234ead9

Team Phantom Kaos,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Battle-Strikers-Turbo-Tops-Starter-Pack-Brand-New-/370477949560?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item564234e278

Team Predator Rexer,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Battle-Strikers-Turbo-Tops-Starter-Pack-Brand-New-/370477948619?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item564234decb

They look not bad, looking forward to the offical BS website to update with these new products to have a nice proper look at =D

What series is this?I thought things like Fangrir, or whatever were the last line. I fell like buying these now.

AND THEY HAVE RIPCORDS

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 25, 2011  9:23 PM)Nonsense King Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:16 PM)-SR- Wrote: Hello Battle Striker fans!, its me SR aka 'Aberdonian Battler' from the old Striker Axis forum!, for those who knew me from the the Striker Axis forum im still into Battle Strikers and i'm still looking for Mecha FX Talonthor!! hahaha.

Team Phantom Kaos,

Team Predator Rexer,

What series is this?I thought things like Fangrir, or whatever were the last line. I fell like buying these now.

AND THEY HAVE RIPCORDS

Awhhh yeah, you should buy some.

Omg, ripcords? And they are reusing other striker souls again? Kinda sounds like some one doesn't have enough money for new strikers and launchers...

Anyway I kinda love and hate the idea of ripcords
Hate:
  • Now battle strikers are more similar to beyblades =_=
  • Less RPMs

Love:
  • No money wasted on batteries
  • The combination with the controller makes it take up less space

Can't wait to try them out though.

EDIT* I see a new team paladin member on the box of kaos on the bottom!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Jan. 26, 2011

Nonsense King Wrote:What series is this?I thought things like Fangrir, or whatever were the last line. I fell like buying these now.

AND THEY HAVE RIPCORDS

Gucci Mane or something Wrote:Awhhh yeah, you should buy some.

Omg, ripcords? And they are reusing other striker souls again? Kinda sounds like some one doesn't have enough money for new strikers and launchers...

Anyway I kinda love and hate the idea of ripcords
Hate:
  • Now battle strikers are more similar to beyblades =_=
  • Less RPMs

Love:
  • No money wasted on batteries
  • The combination with the controller makes it take up less space

Can't wait to try them out though.

EDIT* I see a new team paladin member on the box of kaos on the bottom!

What if they are electric ripcords? THAT WOULD BE BEAST. Wait, then they would require batteries.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  1:20 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: What if they are electric ripcords? THAT WOULD BE BEAST. Wait, then they would require batteries.

Effort?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Jan. 26, 2011

Wait, I thought BS was discontinued?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Jan. 27, 2011

It will be after the spring release

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - -SR- - Feb. 12, 2011

Hey battle striker fans, well took a trip to Inverness yesterday and went past Tescos to find the new battle striker hyper strike sets for sale so typical of me I went and got them straight away lol.

The hyper strike sets as follows,

Team paladin - iceblade
Team predator - rexer
Team phantom - kaos

I really do like the launcher/controller combo with the ripcord feture, by the looks of the packaging the only new strikers are the 3 from the hyper strike packs BUT a lot of the prevoius XS strikers have been upgraded!, plus 3 new mecha fx strikers are coming out which are Sabretooth fx (using tip switch), Viking fx (using twin spin) & the BEST ONE......Black Widow fx (using upper cut).
Other starter packs using the battery operated launchers are Asleon xs, Valkyria xs & Pyrotaur xs.

Once I get home from my little holiday I'll upload pics onto my photobucket site and post them here Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - chaosfreek - Feb. 14, 2011

Weren't they discontinued? Well, I see that they rolled out a new line.
I really hope they weren't discontinued. I just bought Rexer!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Feb. 14, 2011

(Feb. 14, 2011  12:02 PM)chaosfreek Wrote: Weren't they discontinued? Well, I see that they rolled out a new line.

They are discontinued, but they still had to release some new toys in spring. After that, it is over.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - chaosfreek - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 14, 2011  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  12:02 PM)chaosfreek Wrote: Weren't they discontinued? Well, I see that they rolled out a new line.

They are discontinued, but they still had to release some new toys in spring. After that, it is over.

O crepes. Time to sellz Rexer on ebay.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - venkai - Feb. 21, 2011

battle strikers are worst than mfbs because i won with my friend always who have special battle strikers