World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - JC065 - Dec. 25, 2009

I must admit, when I first saw the designs, I didn't think they were for me. Looking at them now I can say they are defiantly growing on me. I've found myself very divided over the look of the design however, but I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. Tops such as Ninjitsu and Sentinel I find myself liking, however tops such as Firehawk and Dragonblaze I don't like so much, with Raptor being somewhere in the middle. I think this is probably because of the more sleek and simple design of say Ninjitsu compared with something like Firehawk, that to me looks a bit too big and a bit too 2 dimensional in terms of the paint, I'm not sure what it is but I seem to gravitate away from tops like that for some reason. Still, good job on the design, I think you have all bases of your audience covered and I look forward to getting my hands on them.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - MuchWow - Dec. 25, 2009

[Image: 29623_sentinal_BACK.jpg]

[Image: vampirelool.png]

they look similar Tongue_out

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 25, 2009

(Dec. 25, 2009  9:30 AM)Pegasis Wrote: [Image: vampirelool.png]

they look similar Tongue_out

Serious

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Dec. 25, 2009

Not by much. lol

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 25, 2009

i dont see the similarity dude.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jsc - Dec. 25, 2009

that blue 4 winged one is my favorite. it looks so cyber-ish

(Dec. 25, 2009  8:16 PM)bey tempest Wrote: i dont see the similarity dude.

they both have four wings shaped like that, is about the only similarity. i guess earth aquila copied pegasis too Grin

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - yusei fudo - Dec. 25, 2009

ninjutsu looks really sleek.....

I like the more detailed ones (Raptor, Dragonfire) over the "sleek" ones like Ninjitsu. But I love all of them!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Dec. 25, 2009

I prefer the more simple ones, but yeah they're all epic and thats just imo.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Khel - Dec. 25, 2009

I want to love dragonfire, but that Green is killing me.

Raptor still is the most aesthetically appealing imo. Gargoyle would be my second.

(Dec. 25, 2009  8:35 PM)Khel Wrote: I want to love dragonfire, but that Green is killing me.

Haha, it is quite ... bright. You can switch it out for something else, though!

(Dec. 25, 2009  8:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I like the more detailed ones (Raptor, Dragonfire) over the "sleek" ones like Ninjitsu. But I love all of them!

My favorite is probably raptor, dragonblaze, ninjutsu, or sentinel. damn they all look good......... ( I hate the fire hawk one though, just seems REALLY kiddish to me)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 25, 2009

ugh on that dragonfire green and red plastic just ugh.

(Dec. 25, 2009  8:37 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: ( I hate the fire hawk one though, just seems REALLY kiddish to me)

Curious why you think this, is it the design as a whole or just the paint used on the fire?

(Dec. 25, 2009  8:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Curious why you think this, is it the design as a whole or just the paint used on the fire?

Mostly the paint on the fire, but the design is not as good as the rest either.......
I dont know why, that is just my opinion.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - JC065 - Dec. 25, 2009

I'd agree, mainly the paint on the fire, it looks very 2 dimensional, I think if you're going to do fire, the more detail you put in the better it'll get. I also feel like fire hawk just looks too big, bulky and flat, again, mainly lacking the intricacies that say Sentinel has.

I'm having a hard time trying to describe why I prefer others over it without sounding too critical, so hopefully these two pictures of toys will help illustrate what I'm trying to say more easily.

http://www.graphics.iparenting.com/clipart/childsplay/OS47076.JPG
http://www.mooresfarmtoys.com/images/17%20Dodge%20with%20Pick-up%20Kit.jpg

Guess which one I would equate with fire hawk and which one I'd equate with Raptor or Ninjitsu.

(Dec. 25, 2009  9:01 PM)JC065 Wrote: I'd agree, mainly the paint on the fire, it looks very 2 dimensional, I think if you're going to do fire, the more detail you put in the better it'll get. I also feel like fire hawk just looks too big, bulky and flat, again, mainly lacking the intricacies that say Sentinel has.

I'm having a hard time trying to describe why I prefer others over it without sounding too critical, so hopefully these two pictures of toys will help illustrate what I'm trying to say more easily.

http://www.graphics.iparenting.com/clipart/childsplay/OS47076.JPG
http://www.mooresfarmtoys.com/images/17%20Dodge%20with%20Pick-up%20Kit.jpg

Guess which one I would equate with fire hawk and which one I'd equate with Raptor or Ninjitsu.

Thats what I was trying to say, thanks! (and LOLZ at the pics!)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Nuno - Dec. 25, 2009

Wow, they look awesome. Sentinel and Ninjutsu are my favorites! Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Dec. 25, 2009

post more pics plox and if u can post videos plz do!!!Tongue_out_wink i like visuals

YES! please post vids thx!

Haha, thanks for the feedback guys. Just wanted to know why you disliked Fire Hawk so we can correct it in future iterations. Hope you buy it anyway to support me Grin The Fire Hawk Turbo Boost Launcher is my fav! And if you combine the handle of Fire Hawk's Controller with the finger extension of Ninjitsu's, you get a sick gunmetal Controller!

I think -- well, hope -- that Fire Hawk and Ninjitsu will both appeal to different kinds of players.

Hasbro and Tomy are missing out by not talking to you guys. It's certainly helped us along a lot. You guys are the hardcore, so you know your stuff!!

(Dec. 25, 2009  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha, thanks for the feedback guys. Just wanted to know why you disliked Fire Hawk so we can correct it in future iterations. Hope you buy it anyway to support me Grin The Fire Hawk Turbo Boost Launcher is my fav! And if you combine the handle of Fire Hawk's Controller with the finger extension of Ninjitsu's, you get a sick gunmetal Controller!

I think -- well, hope -- that Fire Hawk and Ninjitsu will both appeal to different kinds of players.

Hasbro and Tomy are missing out by not talking to you guys. It's certainly helped us along a lot. You guys are the hardcore, so you know your stuff!!

Thanks Brad! nice to know we are helping you! And yeahh, I will get firehawk to support you and metal xs!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Neku2 - Dec. 25, 2009

Just found the 1st 2 metal battle striker starters, they look cool. I like the size. The re-design was a plus too. Packaging looks much cooler now.

Yes I prefer series 2 packaging as well!