World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 15, 2009

knockout stadium sounds sweet, i hope it wears well, because there are marks on my stadium even though i clean it before o use it, there is certain wear issues there.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 15, 2009

(Dec. 15, 2009  10:48 PM)LDrago Wrote: After reading about the Knockout Stadium I can't wait to see it when it comes out

Next month is retail Spring? Never really knew that'
Wonder if that means next month is when MFB will come out in USA lol

I wouldn't count on it. That site is for consumers.

(Dec. 15, 2009  10:56 PM)bey tempest Wrote: knockout stadium sounds sweet, i hope it wears well, because there are marks on my stadium even though i clean it before o use it, there is certain wear issues there.

There is no issue. It is soft lastic, stronger than Takara's. It's impossible to avoid that kind of wear with so much friction.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Dec. 16, 2009

i went to the toy store yesterday waiting around for my freind to come meet me at the mall,anyway they had like try me thing set up where kids were having battles its pretty cool how they did that

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 16, 2009

[quote='Bey Brad' pid='218381' dateline='1260219274']

Everyone who is old enough to remember Beyblade is a late teenager or adult now. While there may be enthusiasts here, this is not as large a market as you might think. The battle is for new kids who never played Beyblade.

im 11, and yeah do i remember beyblade, i was blading when i was in reception (kindergarten or whatever).
edit:messed up the quote

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Dec. 16, 2009

(Dec. 16, 2009  9:45 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: [quote='Bey Brad' pid='218381' dateline='1260219274']

Everyone who is old enough to remember Beyblade is a late teenager or adult now. While there may be enthusiasts here, this is not as large a market as you might think. The battle is for new kids who never played Beyblade.

im 11, and yeah do i remember beyblade, i was blading when i was in reception (kindergarten or whatever).
edit:messed up the quote

I could absolutely not tell you what toy was popular when I was in kindergarten in '93/'94. Google tells me maybe Furby, Sega, beanie babies, and etch-a-sketch. The first battle style fad I can remember playing is POG.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 17, 2009

Will the new game include multiplayer online play?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 17, 2009

(Dec. 17, 2009  4:15 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Will the new game include multiplayer online play?

I really, really wanted to do this, but latency was too big of an issue to overcome.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - saphire_flames - Dec. 17, 2009

beybrad is this some of the new battle strikers http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mega-Bloks-Magnext-Strikers-Tournament/dp/B001V7REH8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1261069211&sr=8-1 if ya cant see the names of the strikers are scarab and scorpian and the stadium looks new

Yes.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - saphire_flames - Dec. 17, 2009

zoom in to it they look
are those metal cause they dont look metal

(Dec. 17, 2009  6:08 PM)saphire_fusion Wrote: zoom in to it they look
are those metal cause they dont look metal

They are not. They are Series 2.0, a weighted plastic system that is compatible with Metal XS.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Dec. 17, 2009

(Dec. 17, 2009  6:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They are not. They are Series 2.0, a weighted plastic system that is compatible with Metal XS.

Well now I'm just confused! How do the weighted plastic ones stand up to the metal ones?

(Dec. 17, 2009  7:17 PM)Minion Wrote: Well now I'm just confused! How do the weighted plastic ones stand up to the metal ones?

They are stronger than Series 1, but weaker than Metal XS. They were released to appease those who enjoyed the plastic system and for markets who wanted a lower-cost option than Metal XS.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Dec. 17, 2009

(Dec. 17, 2009  7:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They are stronger than Series 1, but weaker than Metal XS. They were released to appease those who enjoyed the plastic system and for markets who wanted a lower-cost option than Metal XS.

Will we see them here?

(Dec. 17, 2009  7:47 PM)Minion Wrote: Will we see them here?

Yes.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Dec. 17, 2009

(Dec. 17, 2009  7:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They are stronger than Series 1, but weaker than Metal XS. They were released to appease those who enjoyed the plastic system and for markets who wanted a lower-cost option than Metal XS.

so how much exactly do the metal xs cost

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 17, 2009

(Dec. 04, 2009  7:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They will be one dollar more than their plastic counterparts.

thats what he said they will cost

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Dec. 17, 2009

o ok

hey brad whats the situation with the launchers will they be getting smaller because ther huge and clunky imo.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 17, 2009

do you think that battle strikers do copy the concept of beyblades

well i don't, they take influences from it seeing as it was successful but its difficult to make a completely original spinning top game seeing as it involves so many similarities, i reckon they did a great job creating battle strikers.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Pich - Dec. 17, 2009

It's pretty much as original as they could get with a battling tops game. IMO, they are doing an extremely good job.

(Dec. 17, 2009  9:49 PM)bey tempest Wrote: hey bead whats the situation with the launchers will they be getting smaller because ther huge and clunky imo.

As I stated earlier, the new launchers ae slightly larger than the old ones. But they are more comfortable and better looking. We are looking into smaller launchers for future lines.

(Dec. 17, 2009  10:00 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: do you think that battle strikers do copy the concept of beyblades

What is the concept exactly? Battling tops have existed for centuries (how many times will i say that?), but Beyblade's innovation was the customization. That is the one major similarity between us. However, using an electric launcher was a design decision to put the focus on the control and not the launch. In terms of how the game is played and how strategies are formed is drastically different from Beyblade. So, there is inspiration and learning from Beyblade, but not copying.

Wrote an essay on my iPhone ...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - JC065 - Dec. 18, 2009

I am curious to know about the design differences between series 2 and metal xs, will the two sts just be identical in design, with different materials used in construction, or will they be two completely separate sets featuring strikers unique and exclusive to each set?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 18, 2009

(Dec. 18, 2009  1:54 AM)JC065 Wrote: I am curious to know about the design differences between series 2 and metal xs, will the two sts just be identical in design, with different materials used in construction, or will they be two completely separate sets featuring strikers unique and exclusive to each set?

They share tips, boosters, cores and locks so in that way they are cross compatible. The difference is that Metal XS Weapons are full-metal. Series 2 are plastic Weapons with a weighted metal ring on the inside to increase momentum.