World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (/Thread-Beyblade-story-The-New-Phoenix-King-Awakening)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 08, 2013

Thank you for youre input once again you're helping Joyful_3

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - Dual - Sep. 08, 2013

No problem. Just expand on various situations, add more detail, and I think you'll have yourself a good story.

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 08, 2013

Okay ultramarine. I'll be sure to take this into account for the next chapter.

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 09, 2013

Like do different things out of the ordinary

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - Ryukiba - Sep. 10, 2013

I have a character requestSmile
Name: Mizu
Bey: Sea Shark
Personality: nice and annoyingXD by nice, she likes to launch her bey into a bey battle if someone is losingSmile by annoying, she's like Tetsuya, she likes to say Chomp Chomp a lot!XD

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 10, 2013

Okie dokie we will work you in

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - Ryukiba - Sep. 14, 2013

Here's another character, one that represents me!Grin

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 14, 2013

Chapter 4 will be up tomorrow!

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 14, 2013

Ok awesome character and ok Me And jac Will work her in the best we can.

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 15, 2013

I think I know a way to work her in. :-)

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 15, 2013

Ok Lets start working.

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 16, 2013

Sorry I was only able to.make one chapter. I promise me and ce will make 2 chapters this weekend.

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 16, 2013

Its ok and remember one chapter this weekend because the who weekly

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 23, 2013

Sorry but Chapter 4 is up
Chapter. 4

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - Ryukiba - Sep. 24, 2013

Cool chapter!Smile when are my characters going to be used?Smile

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 24, 2013

This next chapter for sure

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - Ryukiba - Sep. 24, 2013

(Sep. 24, 2013  12:59 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: This next chapter for sure

Ok sounds awesome!!Grin can't wait!Smile

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 24, 2013

I Will try to get her nicely And Awesomly in there as possible

(Sep. 24, 2013  2:08 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I Will try to get her nicely And Awesomly in there as possible

Sounds awesome!XD

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Dec. 02, 2013

I have An Announcement. I will be finishing my story I have been motivated to Finnish This amazing Story.

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - DRAGON KING - Dec. 02, 2013

Do u still take character requests?

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - ★WindStarElite★ - Dec. 02, 2013

Sure Why Not It seems An bit easier to kick off the story with

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - DRAGON KING - Dec. 02, 2013

DK
Bey; king Dracone MS
Bio: he is a bad guy and is really powerful and shows no mercy

I'm working. On chapter 5 now Your character. Will make an appearance. But an shirt one but Will make a big difference in. Chapter. 6

RE: Beyblade story*The New Phoenix King Awakening (created by Xkai_dranzerx&jacolal) - Dual - Dec. 02, 2013

Here's the character request you asked for. Please tell me if you need more information.
Name: Terence Phylius
Beyblade: Desert Armadillo MS
Bey description: Its a defence type with a rounded, rubber RC, a weight disk with a large, thick plastic piece surrounding it, and a fairly compact AR.
Bio: Hyperm yet sarcastic.
You can make him a protagonist or antagonist, whatever you need.