World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Zero-G/Shogun Steel Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Zero-G-Shogun-Steel-Customizations)
+---- Thread: HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! (/Thread-HWS-Attack-Revival-Return-of-Hell)

HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - iVtechboyinpa - Sep. 04, 2013

Hello all! Today I bring what has been weeks (literally, it's been like 2 months by now) of research to the table. My goal through these two months was simple: have an attack type HWS wheel beat a Zero-G defense combo. Synchromes are cool and all, but I wanted to see some use in the parts that I still have, like Hell.

The Zero-G defense combo I used was MSF Revizer Revizer E230CS. The E230 is from Hasbro, and my CS is conditioned. I find more success in using Hasbro's E230 than TT/SK. It's stiffer and the reduction of the amount of play seems to help keep the bey balanced when in action.

Why did I choose the parts I did? Well, let's start with this: I have no idea how this combo will perform against other defense combos. It's more meant as an Anti-E230. Hell is on 160 so it can attack between E230 and the Chrome Wheel (the major gaps and ridges on top of Hell help here.) WB is used to attack while having stamina capabilities while also being able to keep it's balance in a Zero-G stadium (for the most part.) In truth, I guess you can call this a true balance type, seeing as it's goal is to OS the opponent while also attacking. Or, it might be attack, depending on how you classify it, whether it be by parts or by what it does.

The first semi-successful combo I had was MF-H Hell Aquario 160MB. It had a 35% win rate. That may sound abysmal, but MB had some major balance issues, most likely due to the fact that there's no friction between MB and the stadium floor. When MB was able to maintain itself, that's when it won. Seeing that, I switched to WB. The addition of WB boosted Hell's win rate to 55%. It's almost 50/50, but it's much better than pure annihilation.

I will be doing more tests. I'll switch Revizer's tip to RS, although mines is pretty worn. It actually looks like a really tiny RF. I'll also go looking for some other defensive combos to test it against, seeing as I'm sure this is just Anti-E230.

Now, results!

Powered by Ingulit's BeyTest!
MSF Revizer Revizer E230CS vs. MF-H Hell Aquario 160MB (Click to View)

MSF Revizer Revizer E230CS vs. MF-H Hell Aquario 160WB (Click to View)

RE: HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 04, 2013

OSing Revizer Revizer is rather easy. Hell is just to light to be of any competitive value in Zero G.

RE: HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - RagerBlade - Sep. 04, 2013

Try it against SA165BWD and the results won't be the same.

RE: HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - iVtechboyinpa - Sep. 04, 2013

(Sep. 04, 2013  12:48 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: OSing Revizer Revizer is rather easy. Hell is just to light to be of any competitive value in Zero G.

What combo do you suggest then?

(Sep. 04, 2013  12:50 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Try it against SA165BWD and the results won't be the same.

I sadly don't have those parts or I'd have tested it Pinching_eyes_2

RE: HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 04, 2013

(Sep. 04, 2013  12:56 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2013  12:48 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: OSing Revizer Revizer is rather easy. Hell is just to light to be of any competitive value in Zero G.

(Sep. 04, 2013  12:50 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Try it against SA165BWD and the results won't be the same.

You can OS Revizer Revizer with any current meta stamina types, basically or even use a spin stealing dragoon combo...
EDIT: I believe this was simply created to counter revizer revizer, but this can be done with really any stamina custom. since revizer revizer is used to counter attack types with low stamina and high recoil, it has low-mid stamina with low recoil. If you simply put BGrin on a low recoil wheel with less weight, bam you got a counter to revizer revizer.

RE: HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - RagerBlade - Sep. 04, 2013

What a Reviser Dragoon B:D? Honestly you need a MSF for its full defense power. I just don't like something about the combo. I'll do a few a tests to see for myself when my Zero-G Stadium arrives.

EDIT: Beaten

RE: HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - iVtechboyinpa - Sep. 04, 2013

(Sep. 04, 2013  12:58 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2013  12:56 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote:

You can OS Revizer Revizer with any current meta stamina types, basically or even use a spin stealing dragoon combo...
EDIT: I believe this was simply created to counter revizer revizer, but this can be done with really any stamina custom. since revizer revizer is used to counter attack types with low stamina and high recoil, it has low-mid stamina with low recoil. If you simply put BGrin on a low recoil wheel with less weight, bam you got a counter to revizer revizer.

Ah, I was not aware of this. Darn, I thought I was onto something. So I'm guessing Synchromes are the only way for attack?

RE: HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 04, 2013

(Sep. 04, 2013  2:52 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Ah, I was not aware of this. Darn, I thought I was onto something. So I'm guessing Synchromes are the only way for attack?
not in the least! Flash is used very often for attack, for instance Flash Orion (GB145/H145/CH120) R2F/RF and other variations are great for attack.
EDIT: sorry IDK why but I was thinking BB-10 for some reason lol

RE: HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - Ga' - Sep. 04, 2013

Um I'd like to point out that if your objective was to use an attack type metal wheel to beat a defense type that it can't normally beat, sticking it onto a stamina setup would be the best way to go if it wasn't for the fact that it's completely counterproductive and you might as well be using a stamina metal wheel then.

EDIT: tl;dr I mean no offense but you deviated a lot from your original goal from what I can see.

RE: HWS Attack Revival: Return of Hell! - iVtechboyinpa - Sep. 05, 2013

(Sep. 04, 2013  4:13 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Um I'd like to point out that if your objective was to use an attack type metal wheel to beat a defense type that it can't normally beat, sticking it onto a stamina setup would be the best way to go if it wasn't for the fact that it's completely counterproductive and you might as well be using a stamina metal wheel then.

EDIT: tl;dr I mean no offense but you deviated a lot from your original goal from what I can see.

No offense taken. It's true I did; I did want to create an attack type but I guess what I wanted more was a balance type. I wanted to do a sway attacker with something like Hell but that didn't work for me and I refused to do a Synchrome. I think I just got so frustrated that I began trying anything and eventually ended up with this, which became a stamina/balance custom instead of attack. I looked at it from a different point of view, which is where I deviated.