World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix (/Thread-Texas-and-worldwide-Team-Soaring-Phoenix)

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Rnold201 - Aug. 29, 2013

I want be dedicated to you guys but there's no one in my area so I pick team hammerbolt. I am sorry. Please forgive me.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 29, 2013

ok we will remove you from our team list.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Aug. 30, 2013

Ok Iwill remove it later .

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Aug. 30, 2013

Aww bye Rnold201, enjoy team Hammerbolt

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - FeedFear - Sep. 01, 2013

(Aug. 23, 2013  11:29 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: YEAH! nice lol
Sounds awesome, Unfortunately money is a little tight for me right now, since I have to pay for school. Lucky lol XD
You are in college and still play beyblade...
MArry Me

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 02, 2013

(Sep. 01, 2013  2:05 PM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2013  11:29 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: YEAH! nice lol
Sounds awesome, Unfortunately money is a little tight for me right now, since I have to pay for school. Lucky lol XD
You are in college and still play beyblade...
trust me paying for scool aint easy lol

now back on topic, a few things for the OP
1.Put Team Ancient Knights as an alliance
2.I will send PM with a format for the application form
3.I will make a new GFX for our logo in the next week (same logo) any suggestions?

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 02, 2013

Ok I have done the update for the op

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - FLASH SGTO - Sep. 05, 2013

Can I join in

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 05, 2013

No, you failed to read the OP and give us the information we asked for, you also posted that you wanted to join several other teams...

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 06, 2013

Ok switch can you upload the team logo again

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 06, 2013

(Sep. 06, 2013  2:37 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok switch can you upload the team logo again
Oh yeah! will do, I will post the new link in this edited post.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 06, 2013

(Sep. 06, 2013  3:00 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2013  2:37 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok switch can you upload the team logo again
Oh yeah! will do, I will post the new link in this edited post.

ok great and If you run out of bandwidth in your photo bucket you can uses mine anytime and XD I'm about to get my dance on tomorrow back to school dance and Ima update the OP need to add anything besides the new alliance.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 06, 2013

Hi, may I join this team?
My name: Jacolal
My favourite bey: Driger Ms
Combo:
HMS -
AR: Advance Averazer
WD: Draciel MS (Can't remember name)
RC: Metal-semi flat core

4d:
Phantom Cygnus B: D
Flash Cygnus T125R2F

I am new to the tournament scenes, but have hosted five at my own house. 3 of which had 8 bladers and the other 2 had 6. I came first in two of them, second in one, and 4th in the others. The combos I have listed are from my 1st place and 2nd place wins. The Flash cygnus combo however was from my friends bey, which I hhave now.

I would love to blade for this team, may I join?

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - RagerBlade - Sep. 06, 2013

Aren't you on Team Hammerbolt?

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 07, 2013

I was but I'm not any more. I had a jobto do there. AAlso their rule states you musnt have a warning to be in team, which was another reason I left.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 07, 2013

Yeah your combo are great I love my combo MH-F Duo Jupiter E230(boost mode) MB or MF/S

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 07, 2013

Awesome. Thanks for accepting me as a member to this team.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 08, 2013

Could you update the OP, also, what's happening with the shirts, are yo gonna get some.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 08, 2013

I'm pricing at the moment I sent switchy The shirt design I think but ok OP

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Sep. 08, 2013

Welcome back to the team Jacolal!Smile

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 10, 2013

Thanks very much. I am trying to get a tournament in London, and if I do, Ill be proud to represent you guys there!

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Kaneki - Sep. 10, 2013

I want to joing i use Meteo L-Drago asorb and i am a realy good blader what do you say am i in.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 10, 2013

Ok any good customized bets and how old are you and location just answer that And I will get back to you

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 11, 2013

Galaxy blade lives in England. And will come to the London tourney.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 11, 2013

(Sep. 10, 2013  9:47 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok any good customized bets and how old are you and location just answer that And I will get back to you
No offense, but I wouldn't call galaxy blade's combo good. It is actually not a combo, just an uncustomized bey, look at the competitive MFB/Zero-G tier list Smile
Also, my internet is out right now, but hopefully I will be more active when I get it fixed in the next couple days.