World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix (/Thread-Texas-and-worldwide-Team-Soaring-Phoenix)

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - FeedFear - Aug. 09, 2013

(Aug. 09, 2013  4:47 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I know so epic bro

guys,guys
they are equallyamazing

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Aug. 09, 2013

Lol True but the blue and red shows spirit

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Aug. 09, 2013

I agree with XKai_DranzerX the second one has EPIC SPIRIT!!Grin

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Aug. 09, 2013

(Aug. 09, 2013  4:57 AM)ryukiba Wrote: I agree with XKai_DranzerX the second one has EPIC SPIRIT!!Grin

Thank you for agreeing Smile

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Aug. 09, 2013

Who would like to join our team that's filled with BLADERS SPIRIT!!😃

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 10, 2013

Just to inform our team members that may not already know, we have formed an alliance with Team Ancient Knights.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Aug. 13, 2013

Lol yeah Update as Jake said We. Have formed an alliance

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SpiritOfStorm72 - Aug. 13, 2013

Hey what's up? I'd like to join your team. I'm from Texas, and a blader-in-training that has a strong spirit! I love beyblade, anime, art, and many other things. ^^ Your team sounds really neat!

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Themeeny7 - Aug. 13, 2013

I want to join but... can I keep my signature? I worked hard to make it myself >:I, even though it does look like a pile of junk- because I don't have special programs like you guys. I just have the paint program that comes with windows computers. If I can here is my request. Location: Missouri Sill level: A pinch above moderate blader, though still not near pro. Stuff about me: I love anti attacks, mostly my partner Twisted Leone BGrin ( You may have heard of him somewhere huh? Maybe my signature where it says spoiler?). I can use other beyblade types but it would never be the same. I also like donuts >:L

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Aug. 13, 2013

Yes If you join you can keep your signature you don't have to change it.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Themeeny7 - Aug. 13, 2013

(Aug. 13, 2013  3:02 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Yes If you join you can keep your signature you don't have to change it.

Yay ty Tongue_out

Welcome but at least have to come on once a day or twice aday

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Aug. 13, 2013

(Aug. 13, 2013  2:47 AM)SpiritOfStorm72 Wrote: Hey what's up? I'd like to join your team. I'm from Texas, and a blader-in-training that has a strong spirit! I love beyblade, anime, art, and many other things. ^^ Your team sounds really neat!

Welcome to the teamJoyful_2

(Aug. 13, 2013  3:38 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2013  2:47 AM)SpiritOfStorm72 Wrote: Hey what's up? I'd like to join your team. I'm from Texas, and a blader-in-training that has a strong spirit! I love beyblade, anime, art, and many other things. ^^ Your team sounds really neat!

YES another girl member XD

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 13, 2013

Welcome to the team guys! It's cool that you want to keep your sig Themeeny7 *
respect lol
We ask our team members to remain active within the WBO community and if you have any questions/problems please do not hesitate to PM me, Ryukiba, or XKai_DranzerX. Also check out MY CUSTOM GFX SHOP (or just PM) if you want a custom sig!

UPDATE:My internet is fixed but wonk work til tomorrow so I will update everything and upload some new bey battles on YouTube and I'm selling or trading a mint drigger Ms I will upload a picture or search my who name in photo bucket.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Aug. 13, 2013

(Aug. 13, 2013  3:48 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: UPDATE:My internet is fixed but wonk work til tomorrow so I will update everything and upload some new bey battles on YouTube and I'm selling or trading a mint drigger Ms I will upload a picture or search my who name in photo bucket.

I think this is off topic? But okSmile

(Aug. 13, 2013  3:41 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2013  3:38 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

YES another girl member XD

Yay! I'm not the only girl on the team!!XD

Yeah be happy

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 17, 2013

Okay, how do you guys feel about doing casual Skype meetups? I figured since we can't meetup in person we could hold a sort of group meeting via interweb lol also we should get a team youtube as we participate in tournaments and such. Ryukiba, how is Darkfox on getting an account? I consider her a part of the team as well.
P.S. check the sick sig Tongue_out_wink

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Aug. 17, 2013

Lol you can do gifs lol I want a sick death the kid vs soul and black star when his hand slips of the trigger XD I can't do Skype but I can google plus.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 17, 2013

(Aug. 17, 2013  5:21 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Lol you can do gifs lol I want a sick death the kid vs soul and black star when his hand slips of the trigger XD I can't do Skype but I can google plus.
OK well I think I can google plus as well, not sure what it is but I have it lol
let's see what everyone else can do though.. Skype is relatively easy to use and free, that's why I suggested it. How do you feel about a joint Youtube account? the 3 of us will have the password.
Also, Soul Eater GIFs are hard to do because I can't find anywhere to download videos/episodes of the anime.. If you find a GIF image or the episode/video for download then I can do it, but so far I have found nothing Uncertain

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Aug. 17, 2013

Use gif soup copy link from YouTube of desire video but pick what ten seconds of the video you want the create a GIF

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Aug. 17, 2013

I don't have neither but I'd like one?!Smile I'll ask my parents about it.
As for Darkfox, she got a computer but her parents have to set up the Internet. Which is going to be this monthSmile
A joint YouTube account sounds cool too!!Grin
Sweet sig Switchblad3r it's beast!!Grin

Ok that's good but lol I BROKE MY PHONE SCREEN

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Aug. 17, 2013

Yeah!Smile and that stinks you broke your phone screen!Unhappy