World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix (/Thread-Texas-and-worldwide-Team-Soaring-Phoenix)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Nov. 21, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  9:15 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Sorry For Double Post but anything. Else And Are We Rescheduling the tournament. Or cancelling it?
If you guys really want to do this tournament, you need to get everything sorted out and find 8 participants, then get a proposal in ASAP since the earlier the approval, the earlier it can become an official event.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Nov. 21, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  9:19 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2013  9:15 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Sorry For Double Post but anything. Else And Are We Rescheduling the tournament. Or cancelling it?
If you guys really want to do this tournament, you need to get everything sorted out and find 8 participants, then get a proposal in ASAP since the earlier the approval, the earlier it can become an official event.

I know. That's Why I'm asking all these questions. About the tournament. If they wanna make it happen or not.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Duive - Nov. 22, 2013

I'm game for a tourney. It'll be the perfect way to see how everyone battles and to grow as a team. Also I didn't know where to post this but....I finally got the new Beyblade game! Wing Pegasus looks so awesome too. I'm gonna start playing it right now lol

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Nov. 22, 2013

That Sounds Great I'm getting. The game Eh soon.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Kaneki - Nov. 22, 2013

How many miles from London?

Hope your tournament goes well.

It would go In "Recent Beyblade Purches"

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - 6 God - Nov. 22, 2013

It really needs to be an official tournament if I'm traveling that far. It really needs to be kinda late around 12:30.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Nov. 22, 2013

Ok So W e need 8 people I'll see what I can Do

Don't we have like 5 or 6 right now?

I could bring my brother. Extreme. Blader most likely can come

Awesome. So last Saturday in December, right? Also I guess we should discuss some sort of prize...But I was thinking for the tourney style we could make it Round Robin I believe its called? Where bladers advance through points instead of just simply bringing a super combo and winning. Nothing screams spirit more than battling as many different bladers, and beys, as possible.

It depends I haven't yelled At a bey in Awhile. And I feel stupid when I do.X)

So should we buy prizes? Like 1st place gets a Takara Tomy Bey, 2nd place gets a couple of Hasbro Beys, and 3rd gets like a Hasbro Bey and a Launcher. As for participates that don't win, we can let them pick what they want from an assortment of stuff we could lay out on a table. Takara Tomy and/or Hasbro, either one would be for the assorted stuff.

Or we get three regular. Beys and 1 gets to pick one first then second picks then third gets the last one there.

...That sounds much easier to do than my idea.

And it is an alot cheaper than your Idea X)

Oh yeah just a heads up. I'll either be the very quiet guy, or the very loud guy lol

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LMAO - Nov. 22, 2013

Guys, stop getting so off-topic.

This is a thread for your team, post in the separate Texas thread for your Tournament inquiries. (Sorry if this came off as rude, but just make sure not to get off-topic)

We get off-topic then get right back on. Basically we're trying to get details straightened out. Only reason we are posting here is so the rest of the members can see everything and post their opinions and whether it'll work for them or not. I mean if you don't believe me go look at the previous posts in this thread xD

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Kai-V - Nov. 22, 2013

Still, this thread should really only contain posts about the team. If you want your team members to view posts in other topics, just link them to it ... It is not normal if someone only checks one thread every time they come here.

Guess that's true. It wouldn't make any sense lol

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Slashman1 - Nov. 22, 2013

shouldn't it be fine since its a tournament for our team we kind of where only going to invite people from our team i believe either that or we would have a lot of random people there i think we should keep it for the team for this one

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Nov. 22, 2013

Ok so the tournament's gonna be on January 4th? Well good luck setting up the tournament! I'd like to help.... but i don't know how?Unhappy
anyway i'm going to try to set up my own tounament in mid-January!Joyful_3

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Slashman1 - Nov. 22, 2013

best time for a tournament would be when people are out of school can actually come

Exactly But There's Its Has been changed to an team Tournament for fun You may bring friends as well..

(Nov. 22, 2013  4:11 AM)LMAO Wrote: Guys, stop getting so off-topic.

This is a thread for your team, post in the separate Texas thread for your Tournament inquiries. (Sorry if this came off as rude, but just make sure not to get off-topic)

You where not rude At all And Its not Off topic Its an team discussion.

(Nov. 22, 2013  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Still, this thread should really only contain posts about the team. If you want your team members to view posts in other topics, just link them to it ... It is not normal if someone only checks one thread every time they come here.

Who said I was an a normal member. And I pay ore attention to thus thread because I have no use for the other threads at this moment.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - 6 God - Nov. 23, 2013

(Nov. 22, 2013  9:19 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: best time for a tournament would be when people are out of school can actually come

What did Kai-V just say? Please quit posting on this team thread about the tournamnet.