World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix (/Thread-Texas-and-worldwide-Team-Soaring-Phoenix)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Nov. 21, 2013

We could yuse it for practice because hasbro stadiums are unbalanced so we don't use them no worry I have some friends they can bring there bb-10

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Nov. 21, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  2:21 AM)Duive Wrote: Cool. And the date...would the 4th of January work? It's on a Saturday so everyone should be ok with it. Also BB-10 would be awesome lol I was gonna buy a few Zero-G Beys anyways, but I don't have much experience in Zero-G stadiums...But you know we could bring all of them. I have a cool Darkhelm stadium that's perfect for defense and stamina types I could bring.
I hope you are aware that zero-G beys are legal to be used in the BB-10 format.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Duive - Nov. 21, 2013

I figured that any style Bey could be used in any format o.o But yeah January 4th is gonna be a blasty blast. *marks day on calendar*

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Nov. 21, 2013

ok well Its not certain yet we need confirmation from others but thats the date where aiming for. BRB turning off laptop and about to get on my phone

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - 6 God - Nov. 21, 2013

Hasbro beystdiums are illegal under WBO play.

I have 1 of both a zero-g stadium and a BB-10.

January 4, should work perfect for me, but I have to ask my parents.

This is all going so Well I hope this Works

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - zackypoo100 - Nov. 21, 2013

Did'nt know if i should pm or this so i did both
Stuff About Me: My favorite character is Kyoya im good with attack type beys My favorite beys are hell kerbecs ed145ds and a custom bey Hell Pegasus 85HF and i want to join your team

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - 6 God - Nov. 21, 2013

Why do you think you can be a benefit to our team?

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Nov. 21, 2013

(Nov. 21, 2013  2:42 AM)zackypoo100 Wrote: Did'nt know if i should pm or this so i did both
Stuff About Me: My favorite character is Kyoya im good with attack type beys My favorite beys are hell kerbecs ed145ds and a custom bey Hell Pegasus 85HF and i want to join your team
1. apply in the correct format.
2. It is a no for me...

And Is an No from me As well .

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Nov. 21, 2013

zackypoo100, you must apply with this format:
It is a no from me

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Slashman1 - Nov. 21, 2013

oh please not bb-10 and wow my mom says i might be able to go but need to know exacted place and i can possible bring my 3 stadiums but there hasbro just need to know what town and place somewhere near tyler is good and will there be prizes

Its Madisonville or Hearne. But Where Most likely doing Madisonvile Its closer To most of Us.

Ever hear of a place called Hearne? Its like a bit West of Lufkin. North of San Antonio. I was thinking like a park or something. I'll look at the map now to get the name of a park.

....Or Madisonville like Kai said lol

Yes What Duive said If Anyone needs Anything. Just pop me up And I'll answer back When I wake Up Well goodnight Let the Phoenix Soar Through your dreams.

(Nov. 21, 2013  1:18 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: hmm I wish ryukiba was on so we can discuss this topic but Depends whats more into her way.

I'm on nowSmile so Duive your thinking about setting up a beyblade tournament? Up in Houston? I don't know if I can make since it's kinda farUnhappy

Well Its more of a get together that -can- be a tourney. Just not a WBO one. Also Its gonna be like around Hearne or Madisonville. I'm thinking about asking Kai about holding a vote on here with all the members that wanna do this whether it be in Hearne or Madisonville. Madisonville has a huge beautiful park with lots of room, and Hearne is more of a city look with the buildings and whatnot.

(Nov. 21, 2013  2:21 AM)Duive Wrote: Cool. And the date...would the 4th of January work?

Dude my birthday's after that day(lol now you all know when my birthday is) and I'm supposed to be having a party that day so I can't come!T_T T_T

Wait your B-Day is right after the 4th? Like is it that the trip will blow your expenses for the party? Well we haven't officially decided you know. So you can just let Kai know and we can do it like next Saturday. I mean it's still the start of the year lol

Yeah I guess? Lol I'll pm Kai about it and I think I can try the next weekend but I'll have to check with my parents?

That's fine. We want as many members to show up as possible lol

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Slashman1 - Nov. 21, 2013

as long as its not far from tyler i can maybe do it but if its just a get together maybe not i mean we can have a get together on the computer would rather it be more fun

Well it all depends on Kai. If he wants a tourney then yeah. Besides I doubt he would say no to the idea of one. Most people want something out of travelling that far anyways.

(Nov. 21, 2013  7:04 AM)Duive Wrote: Well it all depends on Kai. If he wants a tourney then yeah. Besides I doubt he would say no to the idea of one. Most people want something out of travelling that far anyways.

We Can Host in the last Saturday of December Called The battle into new years. or We can reschedule another time

Sorry For Double Post but anything. Else And Are We Rescheduling the tournament. Or cancelling it?