World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix (/Thread-Texas-and-worldwide-Team-Soaring-Phoenix)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 25, 2013

Ok great Do I have to Give you my Character Or Do I have to pop her up. and Do you have anymore questions about my live Q/A and I might even show my face lol Jk I was intended to do that. 😉 X)//
Awesome. Guardian Leviathan Is an great defense bey.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Oct. 25, 2013

(Oct. 25, 2013  4:07 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i just got Guardian Leviathan

You should get two so you can make a good defensive type bey!

(Oct. 25, 2013  4:09 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok great Do I have to Give you my Character Or Do I have to pop her up. and Do you have anymore questions about my live Q/A and I might even show my face lol Jk I was intended to do that. 😉 X)//
Awesome. Guardian Leviathan Is an great defense bey.

PM Bunny#1 and give her the info of your character I already told her that I know your going to want your character's name to be Ace and a Phoenix type bey!XD

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 25, 2013

Ryukiba be Nice He informing us That's technically not spam but he can post it thier too

(Oct. 25, 2013  4:13 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ryukiba be Nice He informing us That's technically not spam but he can post it thier too

Edited it sorry!

Lol I'm going to use My sexy character ace of course Lol.

(Oct. 25, 2013  4:25 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Lol I'm going to use My sexy character ace of course Lol.

(Oct. 25, 2013  4:10 AM)ryukiba Wrote: I already told her that I know your going to want your character's name to be Ace and a Phoenix type bey!XD
I knew it!!XD

Lol You know me too well. I'm glad where friends. Imagine If we never met that would of been sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😶😭😩☹😭. But yes So anything else Ryukiba

Lol yeah it would've been sad if we never became friends and I was going to send you, Switch and bunny a PM about something later on in the year but mind as well do it now......

Ok send it please. And Ikr

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - 6 God - Oct. 25, 2013

I could try to do the google plus thing, but I'm not sure yet. BTW Fishy, I think your sig is too large, check with a mod, Smile

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Hakumen - Oct. 25, 2013

(Oct. 25, 2013  4:07 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i just got Guardian Leviathan

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 26, 2013

Yeah It dies look a bit big

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Oct. 26, 2013

(Oct. 26, 2013  2:45 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Yeah It dies look a bit big

I checked its good!Smile

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - 6 God - Oct. 27, 2013

I think we need to work on the website. On the forums section, there's one thread and it's completely off-topic.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 27, 2013

(Oct. 27, 2013  1:15 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I think we need to work on the website. On the forums section, there's one thread and it's completely off-topic.
True I have been really busy, so finding the time to work on it is tough, but I'll try to get on it this week.
On a side note, me and Ace are planning on having a googlehangout livestream thing tomorrow for the team, also I am going to host a youtube custom tournament using our team's youtube account along with a better camera Wink

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Oct. 27, 2013

(Oct. 27, 2013  1:18 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: On a side note, me and Ace are planning on having a googlehangout livestream thing tomorrow for the team

How do I join in this?Smile

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 27, 2013

yeah I want to join too! I have a google/Gmail account and this laptop has a webcam of course XD

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 27, 2013

ok SO it will be 12;00pm central time

(Oct. 27, 2013  2:28 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2013  1:18 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: On a side note, me and Ace are planning on having a googlehangout livestream thing tomorrow for the team

How do I join in this?Smile
Do you have an google plus
because you don't need a webcam just an mike and if you don't want people to see you it lets you use your google plus profile pic

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Oct. 27, 2013

No but I'll try and make one later on tonightSmile and I use my iPod, so will it show my face?

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 27, 2013

No It won't Well Idk I've never used an iPod on google.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - 6 God - Oct. 27, 2013

Can I use an xbox mic for the google plus thing.

Yeah any MIC is good

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 27, 2013

(Oct. 27, 2013  2:55 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: No It won't Well Idk I've never used an iPod on google.
it should f you have the application. I'm in too... but im not sure about the time. Would you be able to do it an hour earlier. .. if yes... then I can do it.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 27, 2013

An hour earlier would work for me as well so 11:00 AM central or 10:00 AM central

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 27, 2013

So that is um... something like 4/5 pm. I can make it. shall I ppst my id... or pm?

Sent from phone zo please excuse any spelling and grammar mistakes.