World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix (/Thread-Texas-and-worldwide-Team-Soaring-Phoenix)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Oct. 06, 2013

(Oct. 06, 2013  7:13 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: OK cool Smile Welcome to the Team KeyBlader500!
I will update the OP.. EDIT: I was beaten lol but I fixed my coding so Jacolal's name is bolded as well XD
Also to be advanced you need to be on the team for at least 1 day= 24 hours Wink

Hmmm what do you mean be on the team for 1 day?

Welcome to the team KeyBlader500!Smile

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 06, 2013

(Oct. 06, 2013  7:25 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  7:13 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: OK cool Smile Welcome to the Team KeyBlader500!
I will update the OP.. EDIT: I was beaten lol but I fixed my coding so Jacolal's name is bolded as well XD
Also to be advanced you need to be on the team for at least 1 day= 24 hours Wink

Hmmm what do you mean be on the team for 1 day?

Welcome to the team KeyBlader500!Smile
If we make someone advanced, but then they don't actually act properly, or just joined for lols, then we wasted a rank. So we have to wait a day, see them and how they post and act, etc.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwordFIN89 - Oct. 06, 2013

Our team doesn't have an outside forum if I'm not mistaken. Will there be one someday?

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 06, 2013

what do you mean by outside forum

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - 6 God - Oct. 06, 2013

I think he means like our own team site, outside of the WBO.

Well, there is YouTube. And we could also use the unofficial beyblade chatroom

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 06, 2013

(Oct. 06, 2013  8:12 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I think he means like our own team site, outside of the WBO.
Yeah, we were going to do a team youtube where everyone had the password and ability to upload videos, but nothing became of it. What do you guys think we should do?

I think it would be cool.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Oct. 06, 2013

working on website right now

Yeah... same here switchblad3r. I could help out in that as well.

Ok, do you mind creating a Gmail account for TeamSoaringPhoenix so we can use it for our youtube account?

done way to easy still editing though but here it is http://teamsoaringphoenix.webs.com/

I can ask my friend to make a website, he's like super awesome at making some. And yes, I'll post the gmail account on here, but pm the username and password to you guys.

Haha! it is awesome! I need to change the recruiting video lol XD
Also guys, I am downloading my editing software tomorrow and I am appointing Jacolal as my co-head of graphics!
Congrats Jacolal! Your dedication to this team has not gone unnoticed.
Kyler I beleive should be in charge of combo builds, and if he can, testing as well.

I think I can handle that. Tongue_out Who needs combos?

I've joined the website. You may wanna put the link on the op.

ok can everyone make an account on the website while im editing and switchy you want me to pm you the master account info

That would be a yes.
I will start working a video for the home page, any music suggestions or suggestions in general?

It won't let me sign in.

What? The gmail account, or the team thread? I am not sure about gmail, I did give the right info. Anyone else who hasn't got the gmail stuff, it's because it's being tested by the advanced members first. Sorry guys.

its because Im doing something at the moment

I tried creating my own and it wouldnt let me on, and I used the info you gave me and again it wouldn't let me on.

(Oct. 06, 2013  8:46 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: It won't let me sign in.
did you mean the website? If so, then I I also thought I had this problem. when you go into your email and click the confirmation link, click home on the website tool bar and you should be signed in.
I will test the gmail account, then create a youtube.

ok Im going outside I will work into it later switchy do you mind working on it.

(Oct. 06, 2013  8:58 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:46 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: It won't let me sign in.
did you mean the website? If so, then I I also thought I had this problem. when you go into your email and click the confirmation link, click home on the website tool bar and you should be signed in.
I will test the gmail account, then create a youtube.

If you have problems with the gmail account, immediately pm me. I have a reserve email, to fix it up. Meanwhile, I'll be updating the preferences. EDIT: Please don't change the password, just pm me... sigh.