World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix (/Thread-Texas-and-worldwide-Team-Soaring-Phoenix)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 21, 2013

I great combo XD welcome to the team

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 21, 2013

AWESOME! I hope we get to meet some day blader66!

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Sep. 21, 2013

I vote yes!😀

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 21, 2013

Great and pm Ryu I'm so bored XD

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwordFIN89 - Sep. 21, 2013

(Sep. 21, 2013  3:16 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Yes SwordFIN89 is in the team!Smile welcome!Grin

Nice. Thanks a lot. Smile

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Slashman1 - Sep. 21, 2013

so many pages in just a few hours wow and thanks for telling me where to get the stadiums i will have to look i have 2 but there just the old ones that you could buy at wal-mart the max stampede one favorite and the Bolt Blast stadium and lots of beyblades and lots of launchers but thanks for the links i will surely check them out

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Hakumen - Sep. 21, 2013

(Sep. 21, 2013  3:26 PM)jacolal Wrote: Look... it's not up to me. Also, I find that Hakumen is a bit more experienced in posting and stuff. But it is not up to me. If the Europe section gets too hard to handle, then I'll pick a vice manager/ co manager.

M0onlightBlader has applied, via pm to me -

M0onLightblader Wrote:Name/Username: M0onLightblader
Favorite Beyblade: Dragoon MSUV
Best combo(s): flash cancer ed145mf
Skill Level:on the [WBO BEGINNER] [the streets im pro]
Something about you: im funny and can make friends easily
Why join our team: i want to prove of becoming the best
nah never mind galaxy blade can be second manager im more of a follower im rubbish at being in charge of anything

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 22, 2013

Ok But Your a Good leader And For and heads up anyone on this team I'm looking for who will be my successor when My blading career is over

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Sep. 22, 2013

(Sep. 21, 2013  5:01 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Great and pm Ryu I'm so bored XD

Ok, I'll PM you!Smile

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Slashman1 - Sep. 22, 2013

no nobody's blading career can ever end it never happens my dad is over 40 and loves to play beyblade with me

(Sep. 22, 2013  5:11 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: no nobody's blading career can ever end it never happens my dad is over 40 and loves to play beyblade with me

I agree with Slashman1! Why would you want to end your blading career soon?Unhappy

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 22, 2013

I have talked to hI'm about this loads of times... And I think ryukiba should be the successor if ace really does quit.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Earth Orion - Sep. 22, 2013

Alright Jacolal, LOL idk if this is the place you ment to post at...probably not, but meh, im in.

Please read the OP. There is an application to how you enter the team. It is on the first post, and I have also pmed you.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Earth Orion - Sep. 22, 2013

NameEeearth Orion :
Favourite Bey: veri ares
Best Combo: ?
How good you think you are Rookie/Intermediate:
Why you think you should join: im really wanting to battle in tournaments, and my bey is a defence stamina and attack, so basically a balance type, so yeah,andi really like the nameGrin

When there is a question mark next to the best combo, does it mean that you don't have one?

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 22, 2013

I Said When. I leave Read carefully I'm not leaving For A long time and jacolal I have now left beyblading. If ever you need help, then pm me... I'll be happy to do something worthwhile

Is earth Orion in or not? And I've left beyblading too ace... As u see in my Sig.

Why exactly

I am sending you a pm to explain... I have also decided that I will stay because many people are counting on me for a tournament. I am staying till January.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Slashman1 - Sep. 22, 2013

never quit there is no reason to

(Sep. 22, 2013  9:45 AM)jacolal Wrote: I have talked to hI'm about this loads of times... And I think ryukiba should be the successor if ace really does quit.

I'm leader if he quits? What?

Guys... Has anyone realised someone applied and we're ignoring him!? Seriously that's setting a bad example.

I Already See him I gave him a pm swing yes

Then can you please add earth Orion and bladery66 to the op... And you should really be posting rather than pmung. We need to know our team8s.