World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix (/Thread-Texas-and-worldwide-Team-Soaring-Phoenix)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 16, 2013

Nice changes to the OP guys, I will be back online more often since I have internet at my aunt's house. (I have fights in coco beach FL. so I am staying here for a week or so) I, unfortunately can't really do GFX because of my schedule and the memory on my laptop is getting low so I need to clear the clutter.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 16, 2013

Speaking of gfx, what do ya think of the one I sent you. Reply in pm

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Slashman1 - Sep. 16, 2013

are GFX the things under your comments

Yes... They are our signatures or works usually.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 16, 2013

(Sep. 16, 2013  7:36 PM)jacolal Wrote: Yes... They are our signatures or works usually.
Yeah, actually a lot of the current active members have signatures/avatars done by either me or jacolal lol
Sadly doing this for people and having my own shop was very time consuming, so I had to close my own shop.

And my lqptop(now fixed) broke right after I opened my shop.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 16, 2013

XD bad luck much but ok But They shouldn't have no competition you probably going to win this next one.But the bad thing its so hard to get injured

Um... Guys... I just damaged my arm in a cycling accident. I hope it's fixed by the tournament, which is in 2 months. *gulp*

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Ryukiba - Sep. 17, 2013

(Sep. 16, 2013  10:24 PM)jacolal Wrote: Um... Guys... I just damaged my arm in a cycling accident. I hope it's fixed by the tournament, which is in 2 months. *gulp*

That sucks! Hope you get better before the tournament!Smile

(Sep. 16, 2013  4:17 PM)jacolal Wrote: Good to see ya switch . And the youtube channel is in the op.

What YouTube channel in the OP?Uncertain

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 17, 2013

(Sep. 16, 2013  10:24 PM)jacolal Wrote: Um... Guys... I just damaged my arm in a cycling accident. I hope it's fixed by the tournament, which is in 2 months. *gulp*
I'm so beastly I don't need my arm to win a tournament *ties String to toe* ready leggo!

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 17, 2013

Somebody gots bragging issues. XD XD

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 17, 2013

Galaxy blade is thinking of quitting beyblade... I'm gonna give him a bey of mine on the tourney and get him back into beyblading.

(Sep. 17, 2013  7:34 AM)jacolal Wrote: Galaxy blade is thinking of quitting beyblade... I'm gonna give him a bey of mine on the tourney and get him back into beyblading.

Why is he thinking about quitting?!Unhappy

Don't know... He says he's getting old for it.... He's thirteen. I don't see how age affects beyblading.

(Sep. 17, 2013  11:54 AM)jacolal Wrote: Don't know... He says he's getting old for it.... He's thirteen. I don't see how age affects beyblading.

What?! I'm 15 and I've been getting told that I'm getting old to be playing with "Spinning tops" but I ignore it!Smile and he should do the same thing!Smile

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - Kaneki - Sep. 17, 2013

It's not that guys it's just that i don't have any tier beyblades. I'm also getting a bit borde of it a bit. I will stay for longer guys for youSmile

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - ★WindStarElite★ - Sep. 17, 2013

Lol I'm leaving the sport of beyblade. When I'm 16 but I will be up here

How old are you? I will try to get flash sagg for the team so i can win. Also the Youtube channal i will subb. Can i ask you to do a BB battle for me?

No ace! Dnot leave.... You can beyblade as long as u like... Why woupd u quit.

Jacolal is right don't leave. Does anybody know good combos for MFB? If so please check BMAC#2.

I just pmed you a conbo. Also, please look at the rulebook if you want to judge the tournament.

RE: (Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 17, 2013

lol reading these posts now-
guys I'm 18 and can still find fun in this game. It really doesn't matter if you have a "ton of tier combos" unless you participate in beyblade events with friends and meet new people. Anything can get boring if you can't challenge yourself or meet others that have the same interest.
EDIT: Ace, why are you quitting at 16?

I convinced galaxy blade to not quit.

So i'm staying longer thanks you guysSmile

Good. Cause I hate to see a teammateqquot or give up.