World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Not Official WBO Podcast - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Not Official WBO Podcast (/Thread-Not-Official-WBO-Podcast)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING RIGHT NOW!] - Bularieleone - Dec. 01, 2013

So, is this podcast dead now?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING RIGHT NOW!] - Manicben - Dec. 01, 2013

Lets say it has been put on hold. Frozen in stasis. Thing is, there is pretty much no news from the Beyblade side of things and it would be very hard to make this podcast a weekly or even monthly thing. We have about 2-3 more episodes to put out there and perhaps a Christmas/ New year special, but there simply is not enough content for the podcast to be viable.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING RIGHT NOW!] - Giraton - Dec. 06, 2013

well i think we have news now, with the whole 5th anniversary and the new limited format. honestly i would like to talk about the new format.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING RIGHT NOW!] - Dual - Dec. 06, 2013

Ok guys, I think I may be able to return to this, provided I get at least a two days notice prior to the recording.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING RIGHT NOW!] - akio314 - Dec. 15, 2013

Imma try to revive this, but I'm sick and have to remember the Beyblade stuff as well as catch up on my YouTube channel.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING RIGHT NOW!] - Manicben - Dec. 15, 2013

Phew, finally on holiday now.
I will work my backside off to get the recorded episodes up and get our Xmas Episode recorded (we shall discuss anniversary and format shizniz) in time. Everyone who wants to be involved, please let us know (Giraton and Ultramarine on list already). I think we could have a few guests this time, as long as the problems of talking over each other is reduced. Other than that, lets work to get this episode awesome. Akio, I will catch up with you at some point to discuss this.

Btw, my Skype is ben.withersx
Anyone who wishes to participate can give me a call at some time and also we could have a group call to discuss things for the episode and such, as well as organisation.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast [LIVESTREAMING RIGHT NOW!] - Shadow Blaze - Dec. 15, 2013

I'd love to join, I have a Skype account, the name is PhantomOrionBlade
I'll fill in the format:

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Giraton - Dec. 16, 2013

cool, I have holidays myself and reset internet so I'm good. Tell me when you guys are ready to do anything.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Shadow Blaze - Dec. 16, 2013

I skyped with Akio314 today so the next podcast will be like the Christmas/holiday version, it'll be like in the holiday vacation so in like a week or more we'll do it, I'll be in it besides Akio, Ultramarine, Manicben, Giraton and maybe others so once we do it, feel free to ask me questions and my Skype name is phantomorionblade.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Dec. 16, 2013

(Dec. 16, 2013  1:45 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: I skyped with Akio314 today so the next podcast will be like the Christmas/holiday version, it'll be like in the holiday vacation so in like a week or more we'll do it, I'll be in it besides Akio, Ultramarine, Manicben, Giraton and maybe others so once we do it, feel free to ask me questions and my Skype name is phantomorionblade.
*FACEPALM THROUGH FACE!*
You aren't confirmed in, didn't I mash that into your head?

I'm just telling Giraton what's gonna happen next podcast, also some days I'm really sleepy and today is one of those days, I know I'm not confirmed just giving him an idea of the conversation we had today.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Dec. 16, 2013

(Dec. 16, 2013  2:53 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: I'm just telling Giraton what's gonna happen next podcast, also some days I'm really sleepy and today is one of those days, I know I'm not confirmed just giving him an idea of the conversation we had today.
Just listen!

Okay then, I'll be sure to be awake at all times Smile

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Giraton - Jan. 13, 2014

I feel like doing a podcast this weekend or sometime soon. Do you guys feel like doing one soon? I've just been re-litening to the older episodes and relised I missed doing this.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Dual - Jan. 13, 2014

Well, I don't know if I've been put back on the team, but this weekend I'm at a convention.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - blah - Jan. 13, 2014

Just discovered this and it is pretty cool in my opinion.

There are always things you can talk about, like the current state of Beyblade, the state of the meta game, or possibly even giving recaps on tournaments and results/summaries of WBO news (although not sure how committee may feel about this).
You could even speak about Beyrankings although top 20 hasn't really shifted in a while so it may seem a bit redundant.

Apologies if you've already done this stuff as I haven't listened to them all, but just giving suggestions.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Shadow Blaze - Jan. 13, 2014

(Jan. 13, 2014  5:19 AM)Giraton Wrote: I feel like doing a podcast this weekend or sometime soon. Do you guys feel like doing one soon? I've just been re-litening to the older episodes and relised I missed doing this.

I'd be up for being in one of these if there'll be another episode, it seems super fun Grin

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Jan. 14, 2014

Well, seems I have to reincarnate the podcast. After constantly having it shoved in my face by hosting the podcast and suddenly not, I had little reason to stay here with nobody to play with. I did however just purchase a new Beyblade, slightly rejuvenating the Beyspirit I once had. I can't leave, it's too fun. Expect us to come back, and not on a slow schedule. I'd tried to get one together around New Years, but it fell flat. But, I do have a YouTube channel to tend to. So, if somebody could PM me a list of stuff to talk about that'd be fantastic. I'll put stuff together into a document and the episode will be created and uploaded to our blog. And, another project for a brave individual, can you put images appropriate to our conversation at that time into a video, think Game Theory or Extra Credits use of Google Images.

Thanks,
Akio

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Giraton - Jan. 14, 2014

(Jan. 14, 2014  12:37 AM)Akio314 Wrote: But, I do have a YouTube channel to tend to. So, if somebody could PM me a list of stuff to talk about that'd be fantastic. I'll put stuff together into a document and the episode will be created and uploaded to our blog. And, another project for a brave individual, can you put images appropriate to our conversation at that time into a video, think Game Theory or Extra Credits use of Google Images.

i got stuff to talk about that i should write down, so ill make that. on the case of the video, as much as i can do that as i do it for my anime reviews, i absolutely hate editing, so that i wont do for the life of me.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Jan. 15, 2014

(Jan. 14, 2014  1:22 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2014  12:37 AM)Akio314 Wrote: But, I do have a YouTube channel to tend to. So, if somebody could PM me a list of stuff to talk about that'd be fantastic. I'll put stuff together into a document and the episode will be created and uploaded to our blog. And, another project for a brave individual, can you put images appropriate to our conversation at that time into a video, think Game Theory or Extra Credits use of Google Images.

i got stuff to talk about that i should write down, so ill make that. on the case of the video, as much as i can do that as i do it for my anime reviews, i absolutely hate editing, so that i wont do for the life of me.
I saw the Anime Mainstream rant, it's perfect.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Giraton - Jan. 15, 2014

as i said, as much as i can do it i really don't like to. editing is my least favorite thing to do when it comes to video making, even though its the second most important part of video production. if it takes me a whole day to do a 7 minute video that way, it will take me a week to do a 20 minute vid. its actually the main reason my videos get delayed, i just really don't like editing.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - DRAGON KING - Jan. 15, 2014

Great guys! I'm glad to hear there might be upcoming episodes!

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Jan. 15, 2014

(Jan. 15, 2014  6:59 AM)Giraton Wrote: i just really don't like editing.
Why would anybody?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Giraton - Jan. 16, 2014

(Jan. 15, 2014  10:30 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
Why would anybody?
i know about 5 people personally that like editing and a few internet personalities that like doing so as well.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Jan. 16, 2014

(Jan. 16, 2014  12:49 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2014  10:30 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
Why would anybody?
i know about 5 people personally that like editing and a few internet personalities that like doing so as well.
They're dirty liars