World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Not Official WBO Podcast - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Not Official WBO Podcast (/Thread-Not-Official-WBO-Podcast)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [3500 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - Dual - Aug. 31, 2013

(Aug. 31, 2013  7:12 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2013  6:35 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: What time Friday...?
And since you're running this, it should be your responsibility to notify everyone a few days prior.
Generally around six, unless we have a guest from another country.
And yes, I'm just irresponsible.
Could it be 6:30?

RE: [3500 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Aug. 31, 2013

(Aug. 31, 2013  10:34 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2013  7:12 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2013  6:35 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: What time Friday...?
And since you're running this, it should be your responsibility to notify everyone a few days prior.
Generally around six, unless we have a guest from another country.
And yes, I'm just irresponsible.
Could it be 6:30?
If that works for everybody.

RE: [3500 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - Manicben - Sep. 01, 2013

I'm afraid I cannot do 6pm. That is about 12pm over here and I cannot stay up that late.
It would have to be around 5ish, as I have Saturday school and I can't keep my family up (as my sister goes mental Grin )

As for tumblr (looks good) I have decided against it as WordPress seems better due to added functionality with plugins. We shall use archive.org for podcast hosting. Everything shall be set up soon.

EDIT: We now have the WordPress site up and running. The episodes will be uploaded there and soon they will on iTunes after they get reviewed.
http://wbopodcast.wordpress.com/

RE: [3500 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Sep. 01, 2013

(Sep. 01, 2013  1:03 PM)Manicben Wrote: I'm afraid I cannot do 6pm. That is about 12pm over here and I cannot stay up that late.
It would have to be around 5ish, as I have Saturday school and I can't keep my family up (as my sister goes mental Grin )

As for tumblr (looks good) I have decided against it as WordPress seems better due to added functionality with plugins. We shall use archive.org for podcast hosting. Everything shall be set up soon.

EDIT: We now have the WordPress site up and running. The episodes will be uploaded there and soon they will on iTunes after they get reviewed.
Great news! Now PM me the username & Password, Ben. I'm going on iTunes, I can't believe it! Episode four was really fun, especially the guests... *Hint, hint*

RE: [3500 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - TakasuMouce - Sep. 01, 2013

(Sep. 01, 2013  1:03 PM)Manicben Wrote: I'm afraid I cannot do 6pm. That is about 12pm over here and I cannot stay up that late.

Wow! The Blog could use some work, but I'm excited to see the podcast on iTunes. How long approximately will it take to be reviewed?

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - Kujikato - Sep. 01, 2013

Sounds cool guys, I kinda let this past me, but after the Um joke, which I love to pull, I'm kinda interested.

I'll listen to the podcasts when I have time, and if you guys want, I could find time to help with the tech stuff (GFX and Code).

RE: [3500 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - Manicben - Sep. 01, 2013

(Sep. 01, 2013  3:52 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote: Wow! The Blog could use some work, but I'm excited to see the podcast on iTunes. How long approximately will it take to be reviewed?

Yeah the blog is intended as a medium of sorts. It is there only to host the shiz for RSS feed readers and iTunes itself. WordPress is not very customizable, but GFX help is very welcome.
It is under review by iTunes and will hopefully be up very soon. They did not tell me how long it would take, but I would assume by the end of today. Soon everyone can listen to our episodes there!

Episode 4 will take a while, as I have been busy with setting all this up. I will try and get it out to all of you tomorrow (or before then).

Kujikato We could do with the help. PM us with ideas and such and we will try to get back to you ASAP.

RE: [3500 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Sep. 01, 2013

(Sep. 01, 2013  3:52 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote:

Wow! The Blog could use some work, but I'm excited to see the podcast on iTunes. How long approximately will it take to be reviewed?
If anyone can help with the website, it's you.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - Manicben - Sep. 03, 2013

Yo!
Episode 4 is out, finally! Now we have background music too! Grin
Find it on the blog, but if you follow it on the RSS feed (URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/WBOPodcast )
you get updates automatically!
The podcast is still under review by iTunes, so let's hope that gets done fast. Grin
Please tune in Grin

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - TakasuMouce - Sep. 03, 2013

(Sep. 03, 2013  12:56 PM)Manicben Wrote: Yo!
Episode 4 is out, finally! Now we have background music too! Grin
Find it on the blog, but if you follow it on the RSS feed (URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/WBOPodcast)
you get updates automatically!
The podcast is still under review by iTunes, so let's hope that gets done fast. Grin
Please tune in Grin

It says that the file wasn't found. Anyone else having the problem? None of the other episodes work either. Uncertain It was working earlier.

Edit:
NVM. Pinching_eyes_2 PS I Sound so weird. It sounds like I'm falling asleep. 0_0

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 03, 2013

I really like episode 4! Limited interuptions, the speech had good flow Smile Not to mention music in the background. You guys are funny XD
Akio's speech in particular has improved significantly with limited ums!
Oh! and Dark!!!

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Sep. 03, 2013

(Sep. 03, 2013  8:47 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I really like episode 4! Limited interuptions, the speech had good flow Smile Not to mention music in the background. You guys are funny XD
Akio's speech in particular has improved significantly with limited ums!
Oh! and Dark!!!
Thanks man!
We've all been working on getting better at speaking.

I appreciate everyone's patience with the iTunes upload, and it'll be up as soon as we possible as we can. Dark_Mousy was a great guest and his knowledge was awesome.

Thanks everyone, and keep tuning in.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - Giraton - Sep. 03, 2013

Episode 4, best episode yet. jokes were definitely funny, music was a great help. only ting I can say is, Akio you definitely need to at least try to stop butting in.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - SwitchBlayder - Sep. 03, 2013

(Sep. 03, 2013  10:33 PM)Giraton Wrote: Episode 4, best episode yet. jokes were definitely funny, music was a great help. only ting I can say is, Akio you definitely need to at least try to stop butting in.
I sort of agree with giraton, but I believe this was kept at a minimum in this episode compared to the rest.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 03, 2013

This turned out better then i thought it would. Id do it again in a heartbeat. This was a lot of fun.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Sep. 03, 2013

(Sep. 03, 2013  10:40 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:33 PM)Giraton Wrote: Episode 4, best episode yet. jokes were definitely funny, music was a great help. only ting I can say is, Akio you definitely need to at least try to stop butting in.
I sort of agree with giraton, but I believe this was kept at a minimum in this episode compared to the rest.
The painful truth... But it's the truth so the pain don't matter.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Four Is In The Op!) - Manicben - Sep. 05, 2013

Hey everyone!
Finally some awesome news! Out podcast has finished its review and has been accepted by iTunes! Now you can search for the WBO Podcast and find it in the iTunes store!
Subscribe to it in iTunes and enjoy the show on mobile devices as well.
Thanks for waiting everybody!

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Four Is In The Op!) - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 05, 2013

Awesome! Thanks for all your effort. I'm really enjoying this podcast.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Four Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Sep. 05, 2013

(Sep. 05, 2013  11:26 AM)Manicben Wrote: Hey everyone!
Finally some awesome news! Out podcast has finished its review and has been accepted by iTunes! Now you can search for the WBO Podcast and find it in the iTunes store!
Subscribe to it in iTunes and enjoy the show on mobile devices as well.
Thanks for waiting everybody!

Nice!
Thanks for taking us this far in just a few weeks, I appreciate every single person who's watched our podcast.
Let's make many more.
(And decide on the next guest. T_T)

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Four Is In The Op!) - Bularieleone - Sep. 05, 2013

I'd like to be in it.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Four Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Sep. 05, 2013

(Sep. 05, 2013  10:05 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: I'd like to be in it.
Your chances are ____.
Fill in the blank.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Four Is In The Op!) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 05, 2013

May I go into this Podcast?

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Four Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Sep. 06, 2013

(Sep. 05, 2013  10:28 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: May I go into this Podcast?

I will refer you to the opening post, at the bottom.
That is where the request system is located.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Four Is In The Op!) - Bularieleone - Sep. 06, 2013

Did this already but:
NameGaspBVIOUS
Knowledge: Mostly competitive
Time Zone:Central
Why I should join: I think I can lighten things on the podcast, which is why I am preferred to be on less serious episodes because I like to crack jokes.

RE: [4000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Four Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Sep. 06, 2013

Okay folks, late news.

Tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party and I'm lazy so I'm deciding to make my appearance in the next podcast as minimal as possible. I'd really like to see how you all do within the next episode. Ben will be the boss of the next episode, not me. It IS possible that I make a brief cameo and not a full appearance, so maybe expect a short bit with me. But don't expect it. I want this good, so don't disappoint, guys.