World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bugs - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Bugs (/Thread-WBO-Bugs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: WBO Bugs - Kai-V - Jul. 18, 2015

Whenever I notice that the site is down, I post updates on Facebook, so make sure to check out our Page when in doubt. The explanation is there.

RE: WBO Bugs - MissingNo. - Jul. 18, 2015

When I try to click on a face, nothing happen, it's only me ?

RE: WBO Bugs - Leone19 - Jul. 18, 2015

It's not my browser, but I noticed on my "profile box" (not sure what the official term is, haha) when I post, I only see some of my faces, but they're all there if I go to my full profile page and click on Awards.

Sorry for the double post, but it won't let me edit my previous one, either...

Nevermind, it automatically edited my double post in, haha. When I clicked edit it told me an unknown error occurred.

RE: WBO Bugs - Mitsu - Jul. 18, 2015

Yeah, same here, MissingNo.

A lot of faces under people's profiles seem to be mixed up. Quite a bit are missing, too.

RE: WBO Bugs - MissingNo. - Jul. 18, 2015

There's also some HTML codes showing on the "my awards" face.

* my awards page.

RE: WBO Bugs - Mitsu - Jul. 18, 2015

Something else interesting I noticed was when you drag one of the names of the Faces in the Face Collection, it changes places.

RE: WBO Bugs - [)ragon - Jul. 18, 2015

I've got the same problem; even on the "my awards" page, the order of the faces is completely whacked. :\

EDIT: Wait, they're all there in this post, but none of my other ones I've looked at. An I tried what Mitsu mentioned, and I can manually change the order of the faces on the "my awards" page.

EDIT#2: Wha... they're gone again.

RE: WBO Bugs - Jinbee - Jul. 18, 2015

I also experienced the same problem as Leone19 where I had an error on trying to edit my post, though when I clicked it again, it worked just fine.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kai-V - Jul. 18, 2015

Well, this is a new version of the MyAwards plugin that was supposed to be ready, but clearly there are still some issues ...

RE: WBO Bugs - UltimateOrion - Jul. 19, 2015

Quick Edit doesn't work. It shows this message http://prntscr.com/7ufxf0

RE: WBO Bugs - Leone19 - Jul. 19, 2015

(Jul. 19, 2015  1:27 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Quick Edit doesn't work. It shows this message http://prntscr.com/7ufxf0

Same thing happened to me.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kai-V - Jul. 19, 2015

We have definitely taken all errors into account and are working to fix them as soon as possible.

RE: WBO Bugs - Mandy© - Jul. 20, 2015

(Jul. 19, 2015  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have definitely taken all errors into account and are working to fix them as soon as possible.

Thre website provider should retire lol..coz they always makes errors,..joking haha

Perhaps we should find a website provider that makes no errors and is perfect...

RE: WBO Bugs - Kei - Jul. 21, 2015

(Jul. 20, 2015  6:13 AM)[FF] Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2015  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have definitely taken all errors into account and are working to fix them as soon as possible.

Thre website provider should retire lol..coz they always makes errors,..joking haha

Perhaps we should find a website provider that makes no errors and is perfect...

It's not the website provider in this case; it's simply issues that come up when we upgrade certain software that we are running on the site. When we have our developer perform upgrades we just have to react to certain issues that occur as a result and fix them.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kujikato - Jul. 22, 2015

Noticed this as I was browsing:

Face list has the italic modifiers broken for the common, rare, ultra rare, etc.

Is this the right place? Not quite sure.

RE: WBO Bugs - Bey Brad - Jul. 22, 2015

URLs in Face award descriptions are also broken.

Re: bugs, keep in mind that this site is actually very old and most of its functionality is identical to how it was 7 years ago.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kei - Jul. 22, 2015

We are aware. Working to fix it!

RE: WBO Bugs - LMAO - Jul. 23, 2015

Every time I click on the "View Faces" part of someones profile, I'm taken to a plain white screen. Happens on every profile I try, on Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, same problem on all of them.

RE: WBO Bugs - DRAGON KING - Jul. 23, 2015

(Jul. 23, 2015  4:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: Every time I click on the "View Faces" part of someones profile, I'm taken to a plain white screen. Happens on every profile I try, on Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, same problem on all of them.

Same thing for me.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kai-V - Jul. 23, 2015

Hm, I cannot replicate that error on my side ... Even Kei's long page works for me.

(Jul. 23, 2015  5:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I cannot replicate that error on my side ... Even Kei's long page works for me.

That was weird, it was just happening about an hour ago, but's better now. Strange.

RE: WBO Bugs - Bey Brad - Jul. 23, 2015

It happens to me if I click View All Awards again after the view has already been expanded.

(Also — shouldn't it be View All Faces?)

(Jul. 23, 2015  5:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It happens to me if I click View All Awards again after the view has already been expanded.

(Also — shouldn't it be View All Faces?)

Its happening again, plain white page.

RE: WBO Bugs - loyd87 - Jul. 23, 2015

all features with Faces doesn't work for me too.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kai-V - Jul. 23, 2015

Are you all viewing the site on phones or what ?